Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This just in: Life Stream Dragon Level 8 2900 ATK unknown DEF, and yes, he IS the evolution of PTD, that's not speculation anymore.

Thankfully, I already showed Drake to possess a copy of PTD just because I figured this may be the case.

Also, since there are 2.5 Signers at the Arena right now, could Servant and... Uh... Grannel-guy-whose-name-escapes-me come to the arena so Drake and Mark can Tag Duel them?

[spoiler=Leo's Mark, tentatively dubbed (by me) the Egg Mark.][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110105102612/yugioh/images/6/6a/5Dx142_6th_Mark_on_Crimson_Dragon.jpg[/img]

Thoughts? Comments? Rages?[/spoiler]

More LSD news: He's a Tuner Synchro, according to the featured card image for next week.

Damn, good for Leo. His "dragon" evolved into a real Dragon, the second strongest Signer Dragon, even, and he gets an evolution right off the bat, it seems.

Also, his Mark is the Dragon Heart, so should I have Drake's Mark evolve into that, given a plot relevant explanation?

I guess Alex should just say that he's an alien and leave it at that (Lombaxes are some kind of mammal-like alien race, after all. I guess saying that he's an alien would be the simplest explanation).

... or would Rayos like a better explanation than that? *is confused*

... also, since it's getting close to nighttime in the RP, I feel that it's about time to introduce my Teacher-turned-"werewolf". If it's all the same, could he ambush Alex and Rayos on their way back to the dorms?

... you know, for someone with a character whose father is a Duel Spirit (basically a mythical "creature" himself), you have quite a lot of nerve giving me crap about the species of my own characters.

As for why BW accepted my Lombax character to begin with, you should speak with him about this. I do not care where or how, just speak with him, and if he states something along the lines of having changed his mind about accepting Alexander in the first place, then I'll respectfully leave.

Duel Spirits are shown to exist in the anime (As by Jaden, Chazz, and Jesse in GX and Luna in 5D's), and one of your characters has at least some form of a crush on her Duel Spirit, Rayos and his brother are just the logical extensions of that idea. You're saying that mythical creatures are so commonplace that they're not even mentioned as being any different than the rest of us, like in the Dragonball universe.

In the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe, however, when weird sh*t goes down, people notice, depending on how weird things have been (Jose doing 60 on foot is a lot less ridiculous when you realize that you just had three Norse Gods getting their ass kicked a few days prior and that whole Diablo incident)

All I'm saying is that, since my Lombax character has been teaching at the Academy for over a year and a half ever since he came to that dimension, people who have been there with him since then would have had a chance to at least get used to him being around by now (new people, on the other hand...).

And aside from his ability to create dimensional portals (something that he doesn't publicly display anyway) and the fact that a duel spirit is using him as a host, there's actually nothing mystical about him (okay, sure, he's covered in fur, has a tail and big ears and is feline-like in appearance, but... well, he's just furry).

As for the "werewolf" character that I mentioned, he's not an actual werewolf, just a human who thinks he is and thus behaves as one.

... I guess what I'm trying to get at here is, why everyone's decided to now bring this up as an issue.

Maybe he was super high when he excepted the character, plus I think they rushed the Leo to signer thing, either that or they wanted to do it earlier and something came up so now their scrambling.
And about the heart mark, i think that's supposed to be brand new like the Crimson Dragon got stronger or its from some side thing IDK we'll have to wait till the subbing comes out.

I just wanna see if LSD needs PTD to be Synchroed, or if he's a generic like the other five, and if the rumors are true and he's a Synchro Tuner, in which case he'd be both the only Signer Dragon with a three step evolution AND the only Signer Dragon that's not the lowest step in his evolutionary line. But yes, figuring out where the Heart Mark came from is a bit of a priority.

Everything about LSD except his ATK, Level, name, Type, Attribute, ownership, and first subtype are total speculation and LeArk, a reliableish source as far as the internet and Yu-Gi-Oh! fandom is concerned, put him down as a Tuner Synchro (Read SSD's Summon text, Synchro Tuner's got dub dyslexified) because the blurred text is too long for Dragon/Synchro/Effect and him being a Gemini/Spirit wouldn't make any sense. Him being a Union, however, would make PERFECT sense, IMO, but that's just more speculation.

Leo's chant for him, however, causes me to believe that yes, he DOES need PTD to be Synchro Summoned (The word "evolve" being the giveaway to me since household appliances evolving into a golden Dragon make a lot less sense than most of this series, which is saying something when you think about it)

Also, this really has nothing to do with anything, but as of this episode, Leo's switched to ore instead of boku as his personal pronoun.

Archived