Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal - Official Speculation/News Topic

YamiMario

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing in his neck looks like a Millenium Puzzle OF THE FUTURE!

And if the thing in his arm is a duel disk, then probably the girl is not a duelist, because she doesn't have one like that. That means she will be just a cheerleader for the guy.

lolyeah

Maybe she gets some D-Disk later. Lolcheerleaderfortheguy.

The girl protagonist actually looks cute, compared to Aki, who was just hot. But anyways. As usual, I'm probs gonna watch teh first few EP's, then decide whether to continue from there.

Eh...I'm gonna do the same thing.

Latest updates:

1. Ryoga can Excess Summon "Aero Shark" (no details) could probably be his boss monsters.

2. Takes place in middle school so that is the reason for Kitori's "small stature"

3. "The Name's Yuma!!" is a rough translation of the first manga title.

4. Exceed monsters are as of now outclassed by synchros. (at least until we get more info)

^As stated by a friend: "They can exceed summon all they want, I'll just go Brionac on there ass!"

So you can work for your Excess monster but it really doesn't help when it can be bounced and remain dead in the hand.

A lot are wondering what happens to overlaid monsters in this process though.

It should be obvious, but Yuma's main card will 2500/2000, but I'm thinking it will be DARK, since a main character's main monster's attribute tends to be the previous rival's dragon's. Blue-Eyes -> Neos, and Armed Dragon -> Stardust. Therefore, RDA -> Yuma's card.

We did already have a DARK, though, with Dark Magician.

I'm thinking it will rival Stardust, and thus be EARTH. However, Yuma seems more like a FIRE person. It could be either.

Archived