~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm only on episode 19, but it's not to bad.

Well, your week may be stupid, but I'm going to florida so I can't say that mine will be uneventful.

Oh wow, you're watching it?

I'd say read it, but it's not like you won't enjoy the ride; it's just gonna take a while.

And you should make a trip to Universal Studios and Disney World. 10/10 vacation, would go again.

I should get back to that. I stopped on episode 40 right after the Mermen arc.

Also, glad to see you again.

Just say "Shut up Thar" and get it off your chest. ^^

Yeah, you've seen nothing yet.

I may just have a thing for villains, but Arlong is just f*cking badass.

[spoiler=spoiler]I mean, who else can make a handful of water feel like a shotgun blast to the face?[/spoiler]

Well actually the-

waitnomustresist

He's alright, it's just amazing how many people go on to make him look like small potatoes later on.

Well actually the-

waitnomustresist

Lol yeah, I have yet to progress to when he's considered a weakling.

But at the time I was watching it... yeah. Boss.

Not sure what streaming site to watch it on from where I left off. I watched the first 40 episodes on Hulu when they had all One Piece episodes for a limited time, and I believe I let it go too long to get back to it.

I actually stopped reading One Piece around the time they defeated Crocodile. Once that was over I lost interest until I heard that they [spoiler=spoiler]killed Ace[/spoiler] and so I began reading it again from there.

I feel bad for people who get spoiled on that before seeing it for themselves. It's almost as bad as finding out that Harry Potter 6 twist before reading it yourself.

Although a study apparently confirmed that people tend to look forward to the end of something more when they know the outcome, oddly enough. I guess this is case in point?

Not sure what streaming site to watch it on from where I left off. I watched the first 40 episodes on Hulu when they had all One Piece episodes for a limited time, and I believe I let it go too long to get back to it.

animeultima.tv, animefreak.tv, anime44.com, watchcartoonsonline.com, there's a ton, bro.

animeultima.tv, animefreak.tv, anime44.com, watchcartoonsonline.com, there's a ton, bro.

Yeah, but there's always a catch, be it tons of ads or a crappy player. It's hard to trust most of them.

I'll check those out when I have the time.

I feel bad for people who get spoiled on that before seeing it for themselves. It's almost as bad as finding out that Harry Potter 6 twist before reading it yourself.

Although a study apparently confirmed that people tend to look forward to the end of something more when they know the outcome, oddly enough. I guess this is case in point?

Yeah, it's because if you don't know what's gonna happen, yeah, you're in suspense as to what's next, but if you do know the outcome, especially if it's a twist like that, then you're reading it more to find out "How did this happen?" 

Luffy avatar is just for now. Also, it sucks when the best source of wifi is your iPhone.

Finally got to my school in Florida so I get to start working with aircraft soon.

I'm going to attend San Japan again if all goes as planned. I might also go to the one that is supposed to be in Orlando but no promise there.

Luffy avatar is just for now. Also, it sucks when the best source of wifi is your iPhone.

Finally got to my school in Florida so I get to start working with aircraft soon.

I'm going to attend San Japan again if all goes as planned. I might also go to the one that is supposed to be in Orlando but no promise there.

What part of Florida and the convention, do you mean Anime Festival Orlando?

[quote name="LeCreator9464" post="6166888" timestamp="1364004134"]More importantly (imo), I'm going to pick up writing again and try to get a book published.[/quote] Same here. I have at least 3 ideas all plotted out. I just can't get myself to writing it, more importantly setting a routine to writing a set amount per day.

Well what I'm going to do is sit down and actually write the final version of my BTLK (Burning Treasure of the Lost King for those who don't know) story. I've spent the time I started on it until recently slowly editing, revising, rethinking, organizing the timeline and all this other nonsense.

With everything I have plotted it out I could write BTLK completely as well as a prequel and a sequel (imo). I just have to actually sit down and write it now, which I plan to do during my free time here in Pensacola since there isn't much to do besides write, study, game, party, and get in trouble.

Maybe, though I doubt we'd actually recognize each other.

You doubt it? We'd probably pass right by each other and never realize it. I mean none of us have shown a real picture of ourselves so how would we even know? Though, if we all do end up going, I'd probably just set up a Q&A that we can do to figure out who is who. "Nice weather we're having" "I've seen worse"

Kind of like an old spy movie (X3)

Well what I'm going to do is sit down and actually write the final version of my BTLK (Burning Treasure of the Lost King for those who don't know) story. I've spent the time I started on it until recently slowly editing, revising, rethinking, organizing the timeline and all this other nonsense.

With everything I have plotted it out I could write BTLK completely as well as a prequel and a sequel (imo). I just have to actually sit down and write it now, which I plan to do during my free time here in Pensacola since there isn't much to do besides write, study, game, party, and get in trouble.

Same here. While I've been steadily writing Trio of DEF II I've also been working, in the sparse time I've been given, to edit and revise the other works I've been planning on. The only one that is really ready besides Trio of DEF II is SoP II and that's just because I had been working on it before Trio of DEF II had kicked it to the back burner.

I'm surprised at how long Trio of DEF II has been put off. Time really slows down when you wait for something. Since I stopped really caring to take some pressure off, it's been what? Several months?

Now lately I've been writing character bios for an idea for a comic series. However, I have no skill or patience to draw it out in comic format and the best I can do is novel format. I could just write it in script format in case I wanna bother with contacting an artist to make the comic book, but I'm not really willing to let some stranger do work for me.

I know that feel. I only just got my laptop fixed today.

And that sounds fun, now you'll be just like Ninjew.

My friends are planning a trip to Connecticon I think...though I just saw 1Kids and Nowacking promote Qunnicon, so now I'm torn.

Jake, if I do end up going I'd just tell you who I'm cosplaying as and would probably give you a way to contact me.

Also, I don't know how I feel about a Trio of DEF II. I mean, the first one isn't even out in book form yet (and yes Fusion, I am watching Amazon and shit for that title) so should someone really be working on something based off of it yet?

Well, now I have the weekend to do pretty much whatever so woot.

I'm surprised at how long Trio of DEF II has been put off. Time really slows down when you wait for something. Since I stopped really caring to take some pressure off, it's been what? Several months?

Well Thar you got to remember I'm in college and I work, so I haven't really had much time to write all of it. I've plotted just about from beginning to end but it is actually getting to write the sh*t is what's killing me.

Also, I'm writing a single season before I begin posting it here, so that takes a bit more time.

Jake, if I do end up going I'd just tell you who I'm cosplaying as and would probably give you a way to contact me.

Also, I don't know how I feel about a Trio of DEF II. I mean, the first one isn't even out in book form yet (and yes Fusion, I am watching Amazon and shit for that title) so should someone really be working on something based off of it yet?

That'd work . . .

Well I've already asked Fusion to do it and he gave me the go ahead. If anything I'll just give the story to him, if he wants it, so he can use it as the actual sequel . . .

Sequel can't hurt, can it?

I'm pretty sure the story will be a lot more different if I ever get back to rewriting it, it's fine.

Not to mention Jake's is like the 3rd one.

And I actually can't blame Jake now that I've experienced it for myself. There's always something looming over your head that you've got to do. Like right now, I got to address several ongoing projects tonight so I don't get screwed over in the upcoming weeks. I wanted to try and get back to that Naruto fic I was writing, but I don't really have the time to write, nor video gaming or reading, which were other things I wanted to get back into.

Moral of the story, study up in school time, do everything else like crazy in the summer.

Archived