Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARRRRGGGHHH!!!! I seriously hated when you guys do that!! WHY!?!?!?!?!? [size="1"]((Refering that you guys edit your posts with the character apps, and just add-on from there))[/size]

Okay, being serious now:

DUDE!!! Please, just please take your time on the Complete Being App. I mean!!...Dah...Okay, I'll be honest. I am serously debating about killing myself for not thinking of anything as cool as your "Proof of Existence" app guys. Like, I serious wish I thought of that first!!!

[size="1"]((Meh...I your guys apps are soo waay better than mine...*sigh*...it's true, you guys weren't meant to stand on the shoulders of other men...=_='))[/size]
Magnet, please. Just please take your time with your Complete Being App, because I will gladly accept him anytime of the year. (Yeah, Selina's accepted as well ;) )

Okay, time to get somewhat serious now. Onto the role-play!

In case you haven't noticed, each of the Seraphs has a specific role in the team, similar to the various classes in Team Fortress 2.
Continuing with the TF2 analogy, Stisquix is the Spy of the Seraphs. She can use the holographic projectors on her wings to disguise herself as anyone she has seen and sound like anyone she has heard. Fooling a Gummi Ship teleporter would be easy for her to do. However, unless she gets close enough to use the extendable blades on her gauntlets, she would easily lose to Shio and Akira. Her armor isn't very protective, and her wings can be easily damaged by a few swift Keyblade swings. That's why she is trying to avoid a fight: she wouldn't be able to win, and she would be wasting time, precious time Akira and Shio need.

@ Frybread: Shialaxe will heal Akira and regenerate his arm, but she will have to go into Battle Mode to do so. Just FYI.

Also, I updated Lominax's profile to include a bit more about each Seraph, as well as a pronunciation guide for their names in case you ever wanted to say "Stisquix" in casual conversation. (Hint: The "X" is silent.)

Archived