Kingdom Hearts: REVERSED/rewake [OoC Thread/Started/ Always Accepting]

Frybread002

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be honest, I'm surprised Selina isn't Lady of all Heartless, and the strongest being alive. She just copies everything so basically:

(Random Character-Maybe Zar with his Ultimate power of Gods)=I ATTACK WITH MY ULTIMATE STRENGTH OF ALL BEINGS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Selina=Yoink. My power now sucker!

Zar= X_X <----- Dead.

Hahahahaha!!! Okay Monsieur!! Sloth is accepted!! Although I was gonna make an Heartless for Sloth for the Sequel, but it's cool though.

As for the Heartless Leader...Ahh...Enhehehehe...sadly there is no "Official" Heartless Leader. Hanzo is merely an officer, and second-in-command to the Deimon Devil Bats. If you want to know who is the leader of the Devil Bats, then go to the rules, and check out who sponsers the rules. That'll be the answer to the Deimon Devil Bats.

P.S. Hanzo's appearance is "Appearance 2" on the accepted character apps. If anybody wishes to know. The other appearance was just promational artwork from the game he's from.

Yo guys! If you ever have time, swing by the Fan-Fic forums, and check out the lasted "Last Report..." Series. I won't link towards this, because it's only commentary, but if you want to know some insight ideas and feelings, then you guys can check out the Director's Blog. My lastest fan-fic basically desricbing my personal views and opinions on what's going on. On that thread, I will be able to answer questions a tad better then I probably could on the OoC Thread (such as Magnet's question regarding a sequel).

Hopefully you guys will read it.

MAN OH MAN I LOVE THIS TOWN!!

Enough of that!!! Get serious guys!!

Although I really should be talking to me though, wouldn't you guys think? With that being said, I'll get down to (monkey) business:

Obvisouly the role-play has been inactive for a bout 7 days now, and I'm guessing that any normal Host would be freaking out by now. Am I freaking out? Nah! Of course not!! Only because I'm Frybread!!! And I'm AWESOME!!!! [color="#C0C0C0"](yeah! yeah! crowd goes wild!!)[/color] Honestly, the thread literrally has about another 20 more days before it bites the dust (same thing can be said for the OoC Thread as well). So, sensing how people are showing inactivity, I'm going to use this time to go in a mild hiatus and get some necceassary drawings done. Like, I know keep saying that and keep falling short, but if I don't have somethign to show for my worthless piece of existence, then I demand someone give me a Negative Rep, or rate my user rating 1 star! Cause I'm dead serious about showing some kind of work!!! [color="#C0C0C0"](Yeah! Yeah!! Crowd goes wild from my epic speech!! Yeah!!)[/color]

With everything being said, here are my intentions for tonight:

-Get a rough draft for Shio
-Get a rough draft for Nervax/Varen
-Get a rough draft for Mansex/Xemanon
-Get a finalized draft for Akurix
-Get a basic draft for a Promo Drawing for the next REVERSED project

Not only that, just now (as I write this piece), I had literrally just got done reading some EPIC Kingdom Hearts Fan-Fics!!! Which has literally given me new ideas for the role-play itself, and for the next "Last Report..." series (personally, I'm still trying to come up with a new title for it, so if anyone has anything to offer, then I'm all ears).

[center][u]Closing Comments[/u][/center]

Okay, since the Role-play is showing little activity, I would like to suggest everyone take this time to pre-plan. Whether it be Story-Telling for your characters, or someone just goofing off on the page. I'm not gonna mind, I'd rather everyone think about their characters or any other ideas somebody would love to see in the role-play (personally, I would like to think I've thought of a cool ending for the role-play. AND IT INCLUDES WINNIE THE POOH SUMMING AN GIANT MEATOR DESTROYING THE 100 ACRE WOODS!!! OH NOOO!!!!)

P.S. If anybody would like to plan with me, then I'm all ears.

EDIT

P.P.S For some reason, I'm expecting TFF to kill my epic post...Hmmm...but that;s just me though.

Sorry for the late response, watching WWE (GO MYSTERIO!!):

Okay, onto business:

Hmmm...Not a bad idea Christian, I think I may use it for something regarding REVERSED...But that's all I'm gonna say though. If anything though, before I say anything else, does anybody know what a "Proxy War" is? Because that's going to one of the Themes we'll be using for the "Finished Product."

yeah...isn't that the point of a fan-fic?

Speaking of which, I seriously gotta show someone this, but I'd just got done reading some of the coolest Kingdom Hearts fan-fiction that puts all of ours in shame:

-She (the author) takes her time telling her own story
-She makes every character believable
-She makes every character a non mary-sue
-She is creative
-She has originality
-She ideas to finish this list

So, personally speaking, I can safely say that she has deffinately make a better fic than all of us. So I would love to personally invite her to the planning team, but the only problem is that, it's on another website. With that in mind, I would love to show someone the link to her profile on that site and you see her fics for yourself (warning though...she makes fics for the "Older" audiences. Like, I don't wanna have any one lose their virgin eyes because of me, but watch what you are reading. Since she actually does have rating herself)

Anyone wanna know the link? Cause I just really wanna tell someone!!

I dunno about TSA, I mean, it wouldn't make sense if the OoC Thread was alive, while the IC Thread dies. It doesn't make sense, but unfortunately, there's no clear defination about it in the rules, I've asked on the Suhie's Thread, and I asked Rinne myself about it. So far, I highly doubt they even know what to do themselves. Personally, we still have some 20 days left and I'm just waiting for a post in general so I can finish my role with Dragun.

As for the fic, like, I had literraly spent 4 hours last night reading some EPIC! Kingdom Hearts fan-fics. Like, they are just that good.

Yeah your post didn't make sense, but I don't mind. Like, I'll be honest, most of mine my characters aren't said in stone. You can see you knew Akira began in the 70s era disco town in New York, and I can roll with that. If anything, I'm only laying the foundation for my characters. So I'm up for anything.

Archived