Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

.Nu-13

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='.:Corbenik:.' timestamp='1323156293' post='5690278']
too bad Shark won't have that number :/ it would be nice don't you think? III was obviously expecting his number to corrupt Shark in a way then lose his focus on the duel to go crazy but it failed lol.
[/quote]
He now has it.

III gave it to him at the end of the episode.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1323157173' post='5690291']
He didn't really give the Number and say so at the same time. Shark had it on his field at the end of the duel, so he had to give it back. But III said he will just give Shark the Number.
[/quote]

ok, beside it really suit him, although, most of his monsters are lvl 3... O.o i guess he need to do some adjustment then xD

[quote name='Bringerofcake' timestamp='1323161573' post='5690311']
From the look of the ending, the leader-guy (whose name escapes me at the moment) knows that No.32 gave Shark a...mind wound(?) and is probably going to exploit that.

/captainobvious
[/quote]
Tron.

More like he's saying this random generic "If someone has a dark part in his heart, it'll grow and stuff" thing.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1323161715' post='5690312']
Tron.

More like he's saying this random generic "If someone has a dark part in his heart, it'll grow and stuff" thing.
[/quote]

Oh noe.... Shark gonna turn evil?! Q_Q well he was a tad evil at the start of the serie, as a bully ofcs <_< but you know xD

Yeah, Charlie never had a Heart Piece, so it seems they had him duel 2 people who wouldn't in any way help him progress through the WDC. But in the opening, it shows a bunch of characters at once, including Soccer Kid, Construction Kid, Veggie Guy, Charlie, and Shuta. No one else, so I'm not sure who Yuma might face for another Heart Piece.

Maybe V?

[quote name='Light Υagami' timestamp='1323391751' post='5696212']
Nah. V would appear a bit too early. There could be other duelists, or probably those who weren't shown.

And I just watched the raw episode of 33, and I understood most of it. Gimmick Puppet-Giant Killer....whatever happened to once per turn?
[/quote]

Number 15 isn't "once per turn".

But considering it kills all opposing Xyz monsters, there's not too many ways to exploit it.

It's because sucking in the monsters separately allows IV to give Tetsuo and Todoroki more

[size=8][b][color=#FF0000]F[/color] [color=#FF8C00]A[/color] [color=#FFFF00]N[/color] [color=#00FF00]S[/color] [color=#008000]E[/color] [color=#008080]R[/color] [color=#000080]V[/color] [color=#4B0082]I[/color] [color=#800080]C[/color] [color=#FF0000]E[/color][/b][/size]

[quote name='GreigaBeastDS' timestamp='1323440260' post='5697063']
Did Yuma face Shooti/Shoota/Shooter yet? Also, how did Shark get Number 32? He has no level 4s. I'll probably watch the last few episodes tonight.
[/quote]

Why do you ask stuff if you haven't seen the episode Yet....
Never mind I'll Spoil you...III Played number 32 then Shark Gained Control Over It...

Archived