Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

.Nu-13

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's probably based off a camera. But as to its effect, I have no idea.

It occurred to me recently that all the filler episodes are similar to the first 10 episodes of the first season that precede the plot and characters getting better. They've just been more frustrating because they're so badly done.

Episode 1-2 started with introducing characters and the duel that is vital to the plot.
Episode 3-4 introduced a few more characters, but aside from Number 34, it wasn't that special, although Ukyo being a hacker pays off late-season.
Episode 5-6 involved Tokunosuke. The duel wasn't very plot-crucial, but did demonstrate a little facts about Numbers.
Episode 7-8 was with Fuya/Robin. Involved Number 83, but that's the extent of the "plot".
Episode 9 was filler aside from Cathy's introduction.
Episode 10 was where things starting getting better, with the rematch with Shark.
Episode 11-12 was really good with Numbers 19 and 61.

Episode 13-14 is where the series really got better. Brought in Kaito, Galaxy-Eyes, 3 new Numbers, and Dr. Faker. It introduced the idea of Number Hunters, and had the main characters suffer a breakdown from their near-death experience and losing badly against a central antagonist.
Episode 15-18 was character driven.

In Season 2, the first few episodes have been mostly unnecessary duels that try to pretend they matter, and some of the characters might be important or interesting in the future. They're just really bad duels and writing, and even Charlie was a bit of a subpar conflict. 33 and 34 are starting to indicate that things are going to improve the same way Episode 10 did for Season 1.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1323429043' post='5696996']
IV's fanservice = Sadistic thingy majigy.
[/quote]

Sound like a fan repellent .___.

JK lol

[quote name='GreigaBeastDS' timestamp='1323466010' post='5697601']
My prediction of Focus Force

2 Level X monsters
LIGHT (because camera flash)
Machine/Xyz/Effect (because cameras are generally machines)
Something about "sealing" cards or maybe "sealing" actions. Obligatory Numbers clause.
2500/X000 (because Number 25)
[/quote]

2500 ATK for number 25? me gusta

I'm calling it now. Without the Numbers, Yuma will use Gagaga Magician and Gagaga Girl to summon Magi Magi Magician Girl for game. Or Baby Tiragon. I HOPE ( no pun intended ) it won't the 3 music Xyz.

EDIT

Now that I think of it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-dKImuhSeg

1:06 we still don't know who 2 of those girls are. Numbers holders perhaps?

So far, almost all the previews, even the absurd-sounding ones (Charlie and 100,000 LP, Kaito vs Shark, Kaito vs Astral, etc) have all been true. I can see these being true, also. Number 96 was definitely going to return.

And Yuma IS dumb enough to take a friend's place in a high-risk duel. It'll probably be how he gets his last Heart Piece.

I doubt the 90s are evil or crazy. I think Number 96 is the main offender in that regard. And considering the preview suggests Yuma can't Summon Number 39 because of Astral fighting Number 96, I'm inclined to think he's facing a Number, especially since he seems to refuse to use Numbers against anyone who doesn't have one.

Also, Ghosh mentioned to Kaito that he could collect the Numbers if it was too hard for him or something, so he probably has at least 1.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1323574049' post='5699967']
So far, almost all the previews, even the absurd-sounding ones (Charlie and 100,000 LP, Kaito vs Shark, Kaito vs Astral, etc) have all been true. I can see these being true, also. Number 96 was definitely going to return.

And Yuma IS dumb enough to take a friend's place in a high-risk duel. It'll probably be how he gets his last Heart Piece.
[/quote]
There was that one preview that said Yuma and Kaito would duel Tron and someone else, which was proven fake by this, I suppose.
Also, say hello to Focus Force.
[img]http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/1/1e/Number_25-_Focus_Force.jpg[/img]
Wait, is that a projector?

Archived