Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

.Nu-13

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Icemare Moon' timestamp='1322528531' post='5673242']
What are you talking about, Light? In the episodes w/o numbers where he used lolmusicyz, he needed Astral to tell him to use a Trap, when that was the only logical thing to do. Then he used Hope Ray after the WDC fillers ended.
[/quote]

*facedesk*

Okay, so to fix, Yuma got better bcause he was gifted Numbers and that and Astral would help him become duel champion.

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1322557695' post='5673820']
oh......well forgive me i haven't seen the episode yet
[/quote]
Sorry, I didn't mean that in any ill manner :P
And the episode where he used them was really early on; in fact, it was the same episode where Mr.K used them.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1322558823' post='5673827']
And the episode where he used them was really early on; in fact, it was the same episode where Mr.K used them.
[/quote]
oh you meant episode 3 because i've seen that episode, where he had that Vanilla Crashbug, i thought when you said Crashbug, that he used them in the latest episode as well as the Debuggers

IV's deck... i just find it a bit weird... not to mention it's kinda give off a vibe in how Bakura duel with his monsters O.o.

as for takashi's monsters.. i have the same "I don't even" reaction to the debuggers lol

and tetsuo's Xyz.. dun get me started on it xD

Shark is getting a number 32 with a monster that look like a dark red dragon overlord kinds O.o.. Me gusta...

Takashi's cards were most likely thought out in at the last moment. They are pretty much clones of his own crashbugs, and their Xyz looked pretty boring and somehow out of place. I don't think they even showed it's effect, of did they?

Tetsuo's Deck is not horrible, though he could have started with something other than just an attack position monster with no protection considering they were up against the current champion. Tetsuo's Xyz though, made me laugh a little bit. I bet Yuma has lost to it countless times.

IV's Deck looked a bit too girly for him at first. It was until the Xyz appeared that I got what it was about. I like it. He is somewhat baddass (Kaito still is better though cough cough)

[b]By the way, I saw V mention Dr. Faker with an angry face at the start of the episode. That and the fact IV's transformation looks a little big like Kaito's, led me to think they are some sort of prototype for what Kaito is and were probably trhouwn out or something along the lines. Of course I haven't been reading those previews of future episodes so, I wouldn't know if I'm wrong and their background stories have already been established or something[/b]

It was never implied they were former allies, but it IS implied they are currently enemies, given Tron mentioned that Dr. Faker thinks he is dead, and he doesn't want the other 3 to do things that might reveal himself to Dr. Faker.

BTW, I was laughing all the time at how IV keeps on saying "Fan Service".

EDIT (Add-on): Well, there IS a possibility that III, IV, V, and Tron were former allies of Dr. Faker. Like Applejack said, IV's change looked strikingly similar to Kaito's, and they could have been the "Prototypes". In that case it would make sense that "I" and "II" don't exist as characters - who knows? Their places could be Kaito and some other Numbers Hunter.

Archived