Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal Sub/Manga Official Discussion Thread

.Nu-13

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1323578546' post='5700093']
I doubt the 90s are evil or crazy. I think Number 96 is the main offender in that regard. And considering the preview suggests Yuma can't Summon Number 39 because of Astral fighting Number 96, I'm inclined to think he's facing a Number, especially since [b]he seems to refuse to use Numbers against anyone who doesn't have one.[/b]

Also, Ghosh mentioned to Kaito that he could collect the Numbers if it was too hard for him or something, so he probably has at least 1.
[/quote]
He summoned Hope against Obomi.

Obligatory Number 17 summon.
Then some Numbers from the guys he's dueling.
Then Number 96 (Character) appears apparently.
Number 39 and CNo 39.
Then a Number that has to make a random cameo because the writers will it to happen.

Guys, when do you think Number 17 will evolve into a Chaos Number?

[quote name='GreigaBeastDS' timestamp='1323659012' post='5701776']Guys, when do you think Number 17 will evolve into a Chaos Number?
[/quote]

I think I've said this once already, but the original idea was No.17: Vice Dragon (Yes, this is before Vice Dragon from 5D's - the idea of Numbers was there for a very long time), which was going to be Shark's ace monster. (Kaito and Galaxy-Eyes didn't exist back then.) Then, they were going to make CNo.17: Re Vice Dragon, which would have a random 3000 ATK like all the other rivals' aces.

But then they came up with Kaito and Galaxy-Eyes, and everything changed.

[url="http://www.anime44.com/yu-gi-oh-zexal-episode-35"]http://www.anime44.c...exal-episode-35[/url]
OUT.
[spoiler='Spoilers']
Number 25's power is kind of like that one guy from Season Zero/the manga, taking a picture causes the opponent's annihilation.
Shuta was kind of cool.
YUma has developed some kind of phobia of Numbers.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Jord200' timestamp='1323911498' post='5707621']
I heard a rumor that Droit and Gashe use Photon cards like Kaito.[/quote]
...So is this going to be like Pokemon where the villains all only use a few select things? Please no.

[quote name='Jord200' timestamp='1323911498' post='5707621']
I also heard that Cat-chan will duel someone named Dog-chan,
[/quote]
I read something along those lines in a fanfic. It was pretty stupid, honestly, though Cathy dueling again would be kinda nice.

[quote name='Jord200' timestamp='1323911498' post='5707621']and that Haruto gets kidnapped.[/quote]
Only thing here that I would maybe somewhat want to see.

Archived