[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I[/media]

Do you believe in magic YCM-kun?
[/quote]

I CAME
Ewwwwww
TO THE PAST
Ohhhhh...
I ALSO HAD AN ORGASM!

All the people that hate ponies are just but hurt that valve add something that even makes them think of ponies. Really, the ponies are a lie so people need to stop over reacting about it.

Anyway, picked up my first ever strange weapon, the strange rainblower. I've gotten 150 kills with it so I'm happy.

Also, yesterday I was able to get 4 dominations before they started getting their revenge. I had a lot of best friends that game. Also pulled off an amazing back cap as spy when the other team was pushing us back. Yea, I've had a good day of TF2 the past couple days.

I am SO bad at this game.
Played for like 120 hours, and still get dominated all the time XD
My main classes are Spy and pyro.
Even though i dont have the paid version, i have a green ellis cap and a cow mangler called "Shoop Da Whoop!"
And my spy's knife is called "Lights Out". Yes, its just the normal knife cause its the best imo
And i use dead ringer

[quote name='CharlesScene' timestamp='1341183731' post='5965028']
Lol, imo its just shoot n pray with his grenade launcher.
His sticky bombs are annoying, but i have alot of respect for demoknights because they are hard to play IMO
[/quote]
I am only good with demo when I can abuse stickies. Sadly, the sticky jumper is to much fun for me to not use.

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1341264021' post='5965677']
I am only good with demo when I can abuse stickies. Sadly, the sticky jumper is to much fun for me to not use.
[/quote]
I dont like to play as demo man at all, he is the only class out of 9 i never play.
I play soldier often though, but rocket jumping with the cow mangler isnt the best thing to do haha.

[quote name='CharlesScene' timestamp='1341169792' post='5964945']
I am SO bad at this game.
Played for like 120 hours, and still get dominated all the time XD
My main classes are Spy and pyro.
[/quote]
You should try out a few other classes. Medic is usually a good class for beginners... but you've played for 120 hours so IDK what to tell you.

[quote name='Hatcher' timestamp='1341329959' post='5966338']
You should try out a few other classes. Medic is usually a good class for beginners... but you've played for 120 hours so IDK what to tell you.
[/quote]
Well, sometimes i get like 5 kills with a spy, other times i really am getting 0 kills.

[quote name='£>-ShådøwBøx-<3' timestamp='1341344513' post='5966521']
Me, I find it obnoxious, I'd much rather play scout than anything else.
[/quote]
I got bored of scout, then.
*DANAAAAA*
You got 1 new Item!
Soda Popper.
(few hours later)
*DANAAAAA*
You got 1 new item!
NAME TAG.

[quote name='TheTurtleOnceCalledGod' timestamp='1341356518' post='5966652']
Meet the Pyro was so beautiful. Seriously, who didn't expect them to do something like this for the real Meet the Pyro?
[/quote]
I dunno, i didn't like it... it looked so my little pony like or something.... and i don't recall the tf2 community being 5 year olds...however, looking at the ingame chat most of the times it makes me think.

• 1 month later...

Archived