Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1317762714' post='5560606']
Lionman is so rude! He makes a big mess and then roars at people when they tell him to clean up!
This is exactly why Magus doesn't like the Leo-sapien species, totally uncivilized.

I'm just joking of course, but that IS really one of the problems Magus finds with the Leo-sapiens.
[/quote]

Catherine is going to have a field day bashing Magus... and then she'll try to find the body ._.

Anyways, getting ready to do another post.

Oh yes, there's totally valuable info you can get from dead things. I don't imagine true demons have that much WITH them that could be used for info.

And what's the point searching the body now that it's been thrown into the ocean, anything that was of value was probably washed away.

Ad: What page is it on? I'd surf for it but my internet speed is really slow atm.. D:

Issun: Yeah, you can learn a lot from a dead body.. Like were the vital organs are. <__< And a sh*t load more, but that's for the Crime Scene people to deal with. Lol.

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1317849414' post='5562824']
I know, but I forget his name! And it's not me pointing out his flaws, it's Magus! I feel it was pretty obvious I was speaking for him.
[/quote]
Alright, I believe you. :)
[quote name='Lunar Origin' timestamp='1317849460' post='5562827']
Alright, I'll post after the next time DMG posts.
[/quote]
Ditto

Archived