Maigo Keishi: A New Era (OOC/Started/Always Accepting/PG-16)

Elƒie

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna post at the moment. Instead, I'll work on my bot app

Username: Admiral_Stalfos19
Character's name: Sarge
Sexuality: Not designed to engage in relationships
Race: Machine
[spoiler=Personality:]Sarge has an aggressive nature, and likes to shoot his guns a bunch. In truth, that's [i]mostly[/i] what he was programmed to do, although he does have an advanced artificial intelligence that allows him to realize who's a friend and who's an enemy. However, he's far from hesitant to shoot down all those that oppose him. Sarge also dislikes suspicious characters, and needs to know he can trust people before he can even think about allying himself with them. He also has a slight habit of showing off his kills, regardless of whoever he's around with at the time.[/spoiler][spoiler=Biography:]Coming from a distant time... approximately 258 years further [i]into[/i] time to be exact, Sarge is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And he's all outta gum! Oooor maybe he still has some in his left pocket, he doesn't feel like checking. But what he does feel like doing is getting rid of these 'True Demon' scumbags once and for all. The superior technologies within Sarge are bound to come in handy sooner or later, especially since they've been proven to work in his own time, were apparently the True Demons are much stronger. Sarge would fight them then, but he likes it better when they die faster. And who doesn't? Considering they're a diabolical threat and all.[/spoiler][spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Machines/sdsdvcasf.png[/img]Height: 7' 1"
Weight: 4957lbs (again, he's a robot, whatcha expect?)[/spoiler][spoiler=Weapons:]Primary: Gatling Gun
Secondary: A few shotguns that are stashed in one shoulder
Misc.: He does use a jet-pack during combat. Although it's not used for offensive purposes, the flames emitted from its thrust exhaust do hurt like hell, so its best to stay clear at all times.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Skills/Abilities:]Sarge has the ability to throw EMPs, which are known to drain mana forces, and has a force-field that reduces any damage to him, magical or otherwise. He can also call down air raids. He's an expert with technology, although he only has one hand to work with as his Gatling Gun is infused into the other arm. Did I mention that he has jet-packs and thus can fly?[/spoiler]
Will finish when I get round to it. Oh, and I already 'ate a bagel and wore a hula hoop on my arm' earlier, so I'm not doing that again <_<

Ad: No! You have to wear the bagel and hola-hoop! It's a good look on ya. xD Just messing with ya. Also, do I see a revival of Sarge from Heaven S? O_o

Lunar: Good job!

Altair: Rather than arguing, ya could have posted in Assassins. You're barely posting in there anymore.

Issun: In the rp, we all are going to be taking down troops, after troops of True Demons. <___< All Akarui did was get a head start.

Archived