‡≡WWE Universe of YCM≡‡

CMRenji

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327340267' post='5777227']
Okay, I love Brodus Clay, but Kane is definitely another favorite of mine.

I just watched what he did on the 2nd. The guy is f*cking scary. It's awesome.
[/quote]
Kane has been a boss recently. I hate that he's also targeting Ryder though.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1327341309' post='5777256']
@RenjI: I think he may just ask for [b]one more chance[/b] or something along those lines

Basically, I think he'll worm his way back in.
[/quote]
Drew is acting alot like Christian right now. >.>
[img]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/853/614/Christian_display_image.jpg?1302583176[/img]

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1327365374' post='5777859']
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about RAW tonight.

I'm pretty sure he won't show up on RAW, since he's a SmackDown superstar. Though there's always the possibility that he could be picked up by RAW.
[/quote]

Oh yeah that's right. I only pay attention to RAW. But since I know which channel Syfy is on now, I can watch Smackdown.

All I hope for is that b*tch Vicki Guerrero not showing. Gawd, I f*cking hate her. ><

[center][color=#008000][b]Funkasaurus is ok. Though they need to make him fight mid-carders rather than just bunch of jobber that rarely have a match on wwe programming if they want us to view him as a serious competitor. And Christian is schedule return in January though I would love if he return as a surprise contestant for the Royal Rumble.[/b][/color][/center]

[quote name='Y2Jgrave VS the WORLD' timestamp='1327368877' post='5777973']
[center][color=#008000][b]Funkasaurus is ok. Though they need to make him fight mid-carders rather than just bunch of jobber that rarely have a match on wwe programming if they want us to view him as a serious competitor. And Christian is schedule return in January though I would love if he return as a surprise contestant for the Royal Rumble.[/b][/color][/center]
[/quote]
I could actually see Christian winning the Rumble, me thinks it would be a huge surprise.

[quote name='=KINGSTAR=' timestamp='1327369254' post='5777991']
Hey guys I was just wondering, how many of you actually have WWE '12 and PSN? Because I was thinking about starting an online clan with you guys if we have enough people.
[/quote]
I have it. And it sounds like a plan to me.

Though, I haven't really done anything in online mode yet.

Awesome that's one person down, I've already got a name for the clan it will be called Knockout Championship Wrestling. (KCW for short) And what makes it special is that the only way to win a match will be to make your opponent tap or to knock them out, so in short there will be no pinfalls, disqualification or count outs in our matches.

[quote name='=KINGSTAR=' timestamp='1327369254' post='5777991']
Hey guys I was just wondering, how many of you actually have WWE '12 and PSN? Because I was thinking about starting an online clan with you guys if we have enough people.
[/quote]

Wish I had the console for it, but I don't. Sucks for me. :P

...Oh wow. Time really flies. I'mma watch RAW and catch up with you guys later. ;3

Definitely joinin' dis.

How do you KO someone in WWE '12? I haven't managed to do it yet.

[quote name='Ongaku Matsuri' timestamp='1327370157' post='5778030']
Wish I had the console for it, but I don't. Sucks for me. :P

...Oh wow. Time really flies. I'mma watch RAW and catch up with you guys later. ;3
[/quote]
I'm going soon too, luckily we can record shows.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1327370737' post='5778058']
It's 2AM, and I am not watching RAW.

Damn you Sky Sports.

Is not a fan of Funkasaurus, thinks Christian will return at Rumble and want 'one more chance' after elimination by Wrestlemania opponent, a[b]nd that tonights show will be awesome.[/b] :(
[/quote]
RAW is always good leading to wrestlemania.

[quote name='Verz Bahamut' timestamp='1327370737' post='5778058']
It's 2AM, and I am not watching RAW.

Damn you Sky Sports.

Is not a fan of Funkasaurus, thinks Christian will return at Rumble and want 'one more chance' after elimination by Wrestlemania opponent, and that tonights show will be awesome. :(
[/quote]
I have a real good feeling that RAW will be excellent tonight.

[quote name='=KINGSTAR=' timestamp='1327370847' post='5778063']
I'll just check to see if that setting is actually available on WWE '12 I'm sure it is, but if I'm wrong I'll make it up to you by giving you ice cream.
[/quote]
I like that idea. :3

Archived