The Duel Portal Program - available now

.Leo

Can someone edit "Crow Leaf - Albatross" so that it only says "If your opponent controls a monster while you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand)."? I don't know what I was thinking when I made that second effect.

Also, we desperately need to figure out a way to delete/edit our own cards.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this sounds ridiculous from not only a new member, but also one /without/ a face Icon, but I request to be a Card Creator. I will be known as Azmot, as pro quo here. I have already uploaded my first set, with minimal errors. I hope you enjoy.

This looks pretty cool; I was wanting to figure out if my cards work. Put me down as xaldeterona.

great :)

Hmm, guys, what would I need to run the newest version of the Duel Portal correctly? I keep getting error messages after almost every action within it, with the exception of the card creator. The errors don't shut the program though,

Could I see the error message, if possible?

• 2 weeks later...
ay so in this thread and what username you will go by

Name: Forward-Mikel.

Reason:

I would like to join but does not have the stie or know how thou i did download it...help(PM-ME)

2Reason:

I would like to put my cards in, thanks

3Reason:

where is this DuelPortal3?? searched the web...help

• 4 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by DJones, March 5, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by DJones, March 5, 2012 - No reason given

I want my cards to be uploaded. Username DJones. so dose it upload all your cards or just the ones you have posted?

So is this been up and ready to go or is it still under development...and if it's not up about what should it be?

My User Name is DJones I'd like to be added to the list and be able to upload my cards.

Sign me up as a card maker. Usernames- DJones.

Archived