The Duel Portal Program - available now

.Leo

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we have to download it again/check for updates, or does it work as is?

You don't need to download or update anything.

Should I make a Top 10 Card List/Top 10 Archetype list? I think it'll be fun ^_^

Sure :) Just make sure it's not cards that people think are OP'd, cause those may be "banned" in our list.

Why not make it so each card has to be checked with YGO wikia by the machine, before it approves? So no fakes, and for custom, PM the mods or somethin and they see if it's worthy.

This is supposed to be a no-restriction project. The only restrictions are done by the tournament banlist which is the default option, but is not mandatory.

Plus i'm not worried about TCG cards not being correct, if they're not correct, then they become custom by default ;)

for odd reason i found the database of the cardpool emptied... but the DP still show the cardpool... Interesting.... pokerface.jpg

Yup, it's temporarily moved.

Looks like you guys overrided the Duel Portal service.

I was just going to upload a new archetype to test (and finish uploaded one that has been started to be uploaded). So once it is up and running again I can start duelling you guys.

Sorry if I missed a post of something, but it has a message in the News Box saying that I can't make cards due to a server move. When will we be able to begin making?

<doesn't read the entire topic before posting.

/ok.

No one is exactly sure on if and when we will be able to make cards again. If we do, Seatellite will have to start paying for bigger bandwidth support, and no one wants to pay for something like this...

Ok, I've figured out a way to put more cards on without paying or overloading on bandwidth. Cross your fingers :P

2 other things:

* The card pool for you guys will be smaller than normal, temporarily. I just need to test a few things.

* I'm not going to release the new version until a little later. I'm hoping to have a surprise ready for that update ;)

@ Eldetto - you have to give me more detail than that. What kind of error? When does it happen?

Okay! Version 4 is released, get it with the button that says "Check for updates". The card uploader should be fixed with this update. It also has that "surprise" I told you about. It is:

[spoiler=look at me]

Tag Duels!

Also I took some requests for features. Turn Counter is added, as well as changing control for S/T cards.

Now, with that out of the way, let's keep dueling! :)

Absolutely :D

SIDE NOTE: I found 2 users who haven't dropped their name here, "Dark Magician" and "LordBlackWidow", so this is how it's gonna work. I will give these 2 users a week to just say who they are on the thread. I need to know in case there is an error with your cards so I can track you down. :(

If they don't drop their names by in a week, I will remove their cards, until they drop their names here. Then I will add them again.

EDIT: Make that 3 >_> "Elteddomaximus"

DOUBLE EDIT: Found him following the topic.

If storage will be an issue, I know a website where you can host up to 1 Petabyte(1000 Terrabytes) of content for free. I'm not sure how it would work with your server and things, but let me know if you'll need it anyway.

That.....

......sounds quite awesome, actually. I wonder if it is the same way with YVD's server.

This seems like the perfect testing ground for the CCG. I'd like to get in on some of this card-flipping action. I'll go by AsianGuy1137.

Edit: I just accidentally uploaded 2 copies of the same card. It's titled Eternal Phoenix - Ascension. Also for the effect of Fire Elemental, could you change the summoning clause to: This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by banishing 1 FIRE monster from your Graveyard? Thanks.

So, there is a sign on the 4th version still saying we can't upload cards yet, if so, when can we?

I shouldha got the sign fixed, you can upload cards.

If storage will be an issue, I know a website where you can host up to 1 Petabyte(1000 Terrabytes) of content for free. I'm not sure how it would work with your server and things, but let me know if you'll need it anyway.

Sweet :D Right now i've got a method for controlling the bandwidth, but if something happens i'll know who to ask. The only question is, is the bandwidth limit that high too?

everyone written down and issues taken care of

Archived