The Duel Portal Program - available now

.Leo

It shouldn't be on the list at all ._.

I mean, Field Spells haven't been broke by unlimited Demise of the Land and Terraforming. Most decks don't even want to run that much...

and you're restricting copies of Field Spell consistency?

1. Activating is actually worse than adding to the hand because it gives you absolutely no options towards timing etc.

2. ummm, a discard makes it bad. Like, really bad.

Stick it to 3, and we're all happy.

ninjas :>

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Dante, if you do not have a good reason to back up your statement, then don't suggest cards to be placed on the list, ie Stop Trigger. There's nothing wrong with the card since it's a highly situational Divine Wrath. And is that placed on any list?

Anyways, Payday isn't going to be placed on the list as well, mainly because Tokens aren't actually that good and because of the fact that it's already handicapped with the once per turn clause.

And you're stupid enough to want Monster Reborn to be limited? Hello, it's a broken, generic revival card that should be banned irl and should definitely not be anywhere on the list other than the banned section on this one.

What about this?

Continuous Trap Card

Declare 1 Attribute and 1 Type: Discard 2 cards; All Types and Attributes in both players Graveyard, Field, Hand, Deck and Extra Deck is treated as the declared type and Attribute until the End of the Duel.

Proly op'd right? Maybe 4 cards to discard?

Four cards makes it nearly useless.

Provided that someone doesn't make some retardly broken Fabled-style archetype.

It's fine as it is, despite it screwing with card mechanics horribly.

I'm thinking some of my cards in the "Parallel-Soul" Archetype seem bannable, but the reason is, they bear resemblance to the Forbidden cards. The reason is, my idea for them are captured Forbidden monsters whose effects have been watered down. Hence the name Parallel-Soul. :D

BTW, Parallel-Soul Serpent doesn't really produce +'s but it just replaces it self. Virus on the other hand has bad lore(sorry >.<), it's supposed to be 2 monsters with the same attribute, but I understand that it's a bit broke. However, testing really needs to be done about some cards so it would be fair to ban them.

@Sea: What happened to the banlists, the cards, and etc? I go to my duelportalV3 and everything is gone except for my deck, please say its happened to everyone else, and not just me, I'd appreciate.....

All of it is gone for me too. Everything just disappeared, mainly because I never built a deck.

Bandwidth is how fast people are allowed to get online data - in this case it's the card pool that the duel portal uses. Once again the card pool has gotten too big. To increase maximum bandwidth on the website that hosts the card pool I might have to start paying, but I have some other ideas first.

Archived