The Duel Portal Program - available now

.Leo

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of interest..... why aren't there real cards? One thing is making custom decks, another is combining them with real ones.......

Some people have added real cards already (MST, Mirror Force). But it's going to be a decision if we want to use TCG cards in tournaments, etc.

But if you want to upload TCG cards you're free to.

I have a few suggestions to make to the banlist.

BANNED

Bad Monday (already taken care of)

Homunculous - Greed (It allows for too much draw power with virtually no setbacks, other than taking a meager 1000 points of damage.)

Saa, the Endless Fountain of Wisdom (this card makes it ridiculously easy to grab any card that you want.)

Explosive Cylinder (self-explanatory)

Super Terraforming (allowing you to activate any Field Spell from your Deck breaks the game mechanics just a tad bit...)

Book of Criminal Anti-Justice (not only is it a pseudo Wall of Revealing Light, but it also can negate your opponent's effects with ATK less than the amount paid? That's just horrible...)

Exploding Thyself (reduces player-player interaction by betting everything on a Die Toss.)

Parallel-Soul Serpent (I'm trying not to look at Archetypes too much right now, but this one definitely needs to be looked on. It's a Sinister Serpent that gains massive plusses when it is destroyed.)

LIMITED

Gravitational Force (a semi Cold Wave that stops your opponent from making any moves.)

Mirror Force (Self-Explanatory)

Monster Reborn (Self-Explanatory)

Broken Rhythm (If Decks are fairly reliant on Special Summoning, which all of them are at this point, then this card puts a hamper into many of those Decks that Special Summon. Having it @1 would save people from massive burn damage.)

Impending Doom (A BRD effect with hardly any cost or effort at all. No one is going to care about 750 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field. I'm still on the fence about whether this should be @1 or @0.)

Payday (The second effect really doesn't exist, because it's a Quick-Play, it can be chained to the response of MST/Heavenly Lightning. It's almost effortless, too. Even though I said I wasn't going to focus on Archetypes too much, this is another of those cards that needs attention.)

Stop Trigger (I don't know why, but I feel this card needs a spot on the Banlist. I'll get back to you on that one.)

Parallel-Soul Contagious Virus (I didn't quite understand the effect, because basically it's missing the line "...with the same Attribute as the sent monster", but it's still deserving of a spot on the list because of it's similarities to Tribe-Infecting Virus.)

SEMI-Limited

Dragon Soldier (can be too easily abused now that we have staples.)

And then all of the rest.

Gimme my feedback, men (and women).

Can't connect to Hamachi and Duel Portal unexpectedly shut down on me. Plus I also have very slow Internet, making it difficult to get here and post for whatever reason. So...whoever was dueling me...I think we will have to conclude our Duel some other time...

@Dante v Nero: Thats my banlist, you can have Sea make you your own Banlist......and he'll give you a link and etc....Mine is going to ban cards I really don't feel like facing or is going to be part of my RPG that I'm coming out with...

Also, who's banlist is CC?

Because if its the Group thing, if you are going to ban Mystical,you should Ban Heavenly Lightning as they are exactly the same thing, literally....

I have a few suggestions to make to the banlist.

Gimme my feedback, men (and women).

Can't connect to Hamachi and Duel Portal unexpectedly shut down on me. Plus I also have very slow Internet, making it difficult to get here and post for whatever reason. So...whoever was dueling me...I think we will have to conclude our Duel some other time...

Alright, Dante. I'll be working on my Deck in the meantime.

Book of Criminal Anti-Justice (not only is it a pseudo Wall of Revealing Light, but it also can negate your opponent's effects with ATK less than the amount paid? That's just horrible...)

Umm, 4000 Life Points is not enough for it? Really, when the card itself can be destroyed by Heavenly lightning, and if you used its efect before hand, you'd lose the 4000 Life Points for nothing? Really, its not that bad as there is Heavenly lightning and etc....

I thought it was decent, maybe like wall, it should be Limited?

@Sea: Is Titan Rineshaw op'd by chance if so, I'll fix it....

@ dante & skylie: true, you can have a banlist for yourself or a group, but if we want a tournament well need a tournament banlist (which is the default) then I think Dante has the right idea. How about we suggest places for cards on this banlist like Dante did and later I can open up a thread or poll or something so we can vote on the suggested cards.

I made only CC for the heck of it ;D

@lunae - possibly, it will be suggested cause its on dante's list but we'll still do votes and discussion.

@ richard - not to worry :)

And soon ill have my list and opinions up, but accessing ycm through a phone atm :P

Exploding thyself removed.

@ Skylie - I don't think it's OP'd, it just needs some clarification. Do you look at your opponent's hand and select a card? Or is it just "select a card" without looking at it?

So now, my list / response to Dante:

@ Dante v. Nero - I agree with most of what you posted, except a few things:

* Super Terraforming - I think it's creative to activate it immediately, it's more costly than Terraforming, and only puts a Field Spell in a trap-like form which is hard to really abuse, IMO

* Broken Rhythm - I'm kinda glad there's a damper to rapid swarming.

And I have suggestions of my own:

~Banned~

Dragoyarou (2000 ATK level 4 tuner monster with many positive effects)

Phantasmal Over-Being (Can be freely SS'd, creates 3000 ATK tokens every turn that are immune to card effects and have hardly any cost at all)

The Titan Rising (With a small cost SS any Level 6 or higher monster from your deck...)

Resistance Beast (First of all it's rank 8 but requires 2 Level 4's, and it has way too much ATK and too powerful effect for those requirements)

Glasshopper ( My card that i'm ashamed of making... But i will errata it)

~Limited~

Death of a Star: Implosion (Trap Heavy Storm and lots of damage)

Dino Spell Support (I am just suspicious of Spell Recycling with no strings attached...)

~Semi-Limited~

Time Barrier (Powerful recyclable stall, if @3 i think would put too much strain on S/T destruction)

Sea-Gushing Djin (A friend pointed out an OTK with 3 copies of this card, i think)

Discard 1 card: Select 1 Field Spell from your Deck and activate it.

It's a Terraforming...with a cost. You're seriously saying that activating a field spell from your Deck is "breaking the game mechanic" when it's already been done as a trap form in the actual game?

It's a Terraforming...with a cost. You're seriously saying that activating a field spell from your Deck is "breaking the game mechanic" when it's already been done as a trap form in the actual game?

Okay, I admit my mistake. I guess it just didn't make sense on paper, but now that I have heard about it, it isn't so bad.

Archived