The Duel Portal Program - available now

.Leo

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm...I've downloaded the program and my .Net was apparently dated, but then I updated it and it still doesn't want to work for me. Any ideas?

Nu-Mou Knight -

Could you PM me the details of your error. Also, are you sure you have it updated to .NET framework 4? Here is a link if you don't: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=17851

Okay, so I start it and it says this

Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immedialte.

Procedure call or argument is not valid.

[/Quote]

Then it has details and that is too long for me to post, but I can click continue and move onto the program but can't upload to server and so on.....

I have an idea to propose to all of you.

Since you guys want to have ban-lists, why don't you guys come up with your own? Kinda use the trust system and hope they won't use banned cards against you.

Also, there is a warning list that has been explained earlier.

I have an idea to propose to all of you.

Since you guys want to have ban-lists, why don't you guys come up with your own? Kinda use the trust system and hope they won't use banned cards against you.

Also, there is a warning list that has been explained earlier.

It just seem a lot more appropriate to have a ban list in this kind of thing. Seeing as how cards like Bad Monday are far too abusable, we could either have a banlist or have someone edit it. That's about the only thing that could make some cards acceptable for use in this.

Try downloading this, then. http://www.mediafire...ay64022f3kbf6wa

^That didn't work either.....^

Maybe your new version will work, the older was better as I could see the cards.....Now it won't even let me read the cards....Oh well, maybe I'll just wait for you to update the thing.......Sorry if I'm bothering you, I just thought it would be cool to try t and build adeck on it and etc.....yes, it won't even let me build a deck.....

Sorry for the issues. I fixed the error so now the Duel Portal can handle bigger card pools. It's on the first post again :P

And I also made some changes:

* There is now no limit to the number of cards you can upload a day.

* I added a button to check for updates and download the latest version, in case something like this happens ever again.

Also, for those with problems Uploading.... I will soon make a webpage that acts as an uploader as an alternative solution.

Archived