The Duel Portal Program - available now

.Leo

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a ninja is fun s***, man.

he just ninja'd both of us Octavia :(

So, when will the next newest version be out, maybe all the bugs I have will be gone on it as I literally can't play a single card or move anything on anyothers, really can't do a thing on any of them.....I'm very curious about the card called "Bad Monday" and why its broken.......

It is already out Skylie. Download the new version from the first post :)

he just ninja'd both of us Octavia :(

D':

And I also got that error when I first downloaded the program but I just deleted DP and its folders and then re-downloaded, watched the intro again (you should have an option to skip if its gonna replay every time an update comes out) and then the error just went away.

Oh, suggestion for topic creator; maybe put the version number of DP in the thread title so people can see when its updated (and add a version number to the Dp interface, not sure if there is one already) just incase people miss an update or something.

Then again, maybe the check for updates already takes care of that lol.

Okay, so out of stupidity, I made a quick card thinking it was going to work and it did, is there a way to delete it? I would never want it on there.....

seattleite will remove it. As a card submitter, we can't sadly do that. Would be nice if we could delete our own cards, though.

seattleite will remove it. As a card submitter, we can't sadly do that. Would be nice if we could delete our own cards, though.

Okay, well, the name is Fitting Revival, so he don't remove the wrong one, I will be actually adding the cards I do want up now......

Also, is there any already Konami made cards on it yet?

@Kevin: Okay, first download the program, click save when the box progrram pops up, and choose the folder you want it in. Then open the folder where it is at, the click, click the box that says extract, then opne the program that is now extracted, and you got it to open.....

so when i downloaded this duel thing i could not open it up so i could use it(im not a moron you just undstand things diffrently)

Did you even read what I was telling you to do? If not, i'll say it again....

@Kevin: Okay, first download the program, click save when the box progrram pops up, and choose the folder you want it in. Then open the folder where it is at, the click, click the box that says extract, then opne the program that is now extracted, and you got it to open..... 

so when i downloaded this duel thing i could not open it up so i could use it(im not a moron you just undstand things diffrently)

Ugh, you are a moron, mainly because you can't even explain what you did after the download. By the looks of it, DID YOU EVEN UNZIP IT?

EDIT: Guess this is karma for the double ninja. xD

Now it's bringing up another error message:

"Conversion from string "Geisterhaft Ruckzug" [a card I tried to upload] to type 'Short' is not valid."

This is showing up even when I reboot the program and try to upload another card, and it won't let me upload the new card.

It's probably something with the effect. It's the same thing that happened to me.

HOW'S IT FEEL NOW TO BE EMBARRASSED, PUNK!?!?!

Now it's bringing up another error message:

"Conversion from string "Geisterhaft Ruckzug" [a card I tried to upload] to type 'Short' is not valid."

This is showing up even when I reboot the program and try to upload another card, and it won't let me upload the new card.

That problem of his is now effecting me, showing all the cards not found if I continue to run the program and etc.....Any idea's whats wrong?

Archived