The Duel Portal Program - available now

.Leo

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I was uploading my new "Geisterhaft" set, I saw a dialog that said I had uploaded 5 cards and that I couldn't upload any more. I also got the "Unhandled Exception...Arithmetic Overload" message.

In addition, it said that my "Exospheric Kill Vehicle" had been removed from the system. Was it banned?

As I was uploading my new "Geisterhaft" set, I saw a dialog that said I had uploaded 5 cards and that I couldn't upload any more. I also got the "Unhandled Exception...Arithmetic Overload" message.

In addition, it said that my "Exospheric Kill Vehicle" had been removed from the system. Was it banned?

You need to download the newest version on the first page.

As far as Exospheric Kill Vehicle i don't know. It's still in the pool as far as I can tell. Try taking it out of your deck and re-adding it?

This looks awesome.

Username: Gimmepie

please

Edit: Are we able to use this as soon as we post a username? Or do we have to wait for verification of some description?

You can just start uploading right away :)

Sea, you may need to bump up the characters in the lore to 600 at least because I couldn't fit in 2 of my cards, and I made mistakes on few cards (tbh, card creator is a little tricky for make sure I keep track of everything on it lol). Some of accel-Stigma are shown DARK when they're WIND and Stigma Purifier is suppose to be Normal Spell not trap >_<.

Still not working. The EKV thing was fixed; it must have been a momentary bug. I'm still getting the arithmetic error, though.

That's strange, the new download should have fixed arithmetic errors. It is "Arithmetic Overload", right? And it is on the opening of the Duel Portal?

Seattlite, you kinda need to add the Toon Sub-Type...

:o I'll add it soon.

Sea, you may need to bump up the characters in the lore to 600 at least because I couldn't fit in 2 of my cards, and I made mistakes on few cards (tbh, card creator is a little tricky for make sure I keep track of everything on it lol). Some of accel-Stigma are shown DARK when they're WIND and Stigma Purifier is suppose to be Normal Spell not trap >_<.

Ok, i'll add that soon too :P

changed the attribute of 4 of those to WIND.

stigma purifier dupe deleted

Just a suggestion but you should probably have it to where it gives you an error if you try to add a card with a name already used because some people may rush through adding cards and accidentaly forget to change the name.

Also, I might have just missed this but how do you overlay cards in a duel?

@Kevin7653; Download the file, Open the .zip file, Extract the "Duel Portal" folder to your desktop (or wherever you want) open Duel Portal and it should just open, if not, try updating your .NET framework.

You should add Xyz to the search option. Makes things easier etc. etc.

Will do.

Just a suggestion but you should probably have it to where it gives you an error if you try to add a card with a name already used because some people may rush through adding cards and accidentaly forget to change the name.

Also, I might have just missed this but how do you overlay cards in a duel?

That's a good idea. I'll do that too...

Right now there's no way to overlay. But for now I guess you could just utilize counters instead.

I thought Synchros belonged in the Extra Deck. =\

You click "Add to Extra Deck" instead. And well, this was implemented because I made a Fusion monster that goes in your regular deck :P

EDIT: 250 cards already? Wow :D

Archived