The Duel Portal Program - available now

.Leo

I seem to have a problem in Hamachi when trying to join the duelportal network. It accepts the duelportal network ID, but it rejects any password I put in it so I can't get in :(

Also, I can't seem to find a duel in the duel portal :( My sharp wings are waiting to be tested.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to have a problem in Hamachi when trying to join the duelportal network. It accepts the duelportal network ID, but it rejects any password I put in it so I can't get in :(

Also, I can't seem to find a duel in the duel portal :( My sharp wings are waiting to be tested.

it should be DuelPortal with the cap there

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a few cards alike the ones in TCG / OCG, mainly because there aren't any real staples in this program. Also, just found a Synchro Monster (Arcane Necron), that's missing it's Summoning requirements (aka 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters). That needs to be fixed.

Is there any way to adjust the cards? I made a bunch of cards without realizing I left the Synchro box checked off. The only one I caught right away was Foreseeing Shapeshifter (shouldn't be a Synchro), but I might have made others Synchros when they shouldn't have been.

o ________ o

I just saw kevins post and stuff.. so I spent 5 minutes of my time, downloading it again and showing people how to open it (cuz im pr0)... because they are somehow not familiar with .zip files...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRjAvvW_pr4

/soundlag

<3

Video Walkthrough is boss :P Thanks for making that!

err.. are we putting TCG cards in it? (found a couple of 'em)

You can if you want.

@Above: The only password accepted is this....DuelPortal No spaces and case sensitive.....Copy pasta is what I did.....

Also, now only 500 character limit, really? Is that going to update or not, just curious....

Just what Skylie said.

And I was planning to extend it to 600 characters, but that really all depends, how long are the effects? o0

Is there any way to adjust the cards? I made a bunch of cards without realizing I left the Synchro box checked off. The only one I caught right away was Foreseeing Shapeshifter (shouldn't be a Synchro), but I might have made others Synchros when they shouldn't have been.

You can tell me and i'll fix em. Right now there is no other alternative ;P

@Sea: Umm, lets say I made these with Max Darkness to keep them leveled and playable, so 600 would not even cover the rest of my Deck.....The Max characters I go on mine is up to 1500 no more or less, or otherwise I'd be reading a book to my opponent and would hate that....

They are also my trump cards as this set would proly fail without them...

You can if you want.

Just what Skylie said.

And I was planning to extend it to 600 characters, but that really all depends, how long are the effects? o0

You can tell me and i'll fix em. Right now there is no other alternative ;P

Not that I want to submit tcg cards. I'm remaining to be tcg-free xD.

My card really only have 4 effects but the 2nd and 3 nd are deeply connected as it a bit of alot of description as it's 83 character over 500.

If the character lore is limited to 500, you won't able to play "Morrigu Barrow Wall" you wanted to use :o

@Sea: Umm, lets say I made these with Max Darkness to keep them leveled and playable, so 600 would not even cover the rest of my Deck.....The Max characters I go on mine is up to 1500 no more or less, or otherwise I'd be reading a book to my opponent and would hate that....

They are also my trump cards as this set would proly fail without them...

I'm gonna have to agree with Aether Royce on this. Even Vennominaga has only 660 characters, and that's one of the longest effects ever. I guess we could bump it up to 700 as the max. but 1500 is just too much, it won't even fit in the description box on the deck editor :(

Yeah, seal, can you edit Heavenly Lightning to just being a MST?

Ok.

Whenever I try to upload to server, it locks up. whats wrong?

your cursor is changed to an hourglass on purpose - just wait until it is done uploading. It is not really locked up. If your computer is that slow better exit the program and try again.

@ Octavia - he can still upload cards if I don't have his username, but his cards would be in danger of deletion.

Why are you people so inept at balanced cards and / or good design cards? Seriously, first Dark Reborn, now Rose Dragon of Darkness? Oh wow, like 1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Plant-Type monsters is so hard to accomplish.

inb4countlessrage I'm also at fault at doing that.

Archived