Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also noticed that Adranus also disappeared (I've re-entered him already), thing is, I use my IceBurn cards the most and know them the best... I mightn't catch cards from other sets disappearing, let alone be able to remember what they entail to re-enter them.

Well, now that it's September, you gotta change the banlist. I'm curious as to whether or not you'll actually fill out the Forbidden section now or if it shall just forever remain blank.

I honestly don't think a Forbidden List is necessary on a custom cards tool considering you could easily make much more broken cards.

It just felt really awkward to have it there unused. Plus, having the real banlist in the Deck Editor section is pretty convenient, even if incomplete. Also, if anything, most of DP runs UP cards (with the exception of only like two members, I think).

Also, now that I can bring up this issue without double posting, most of the Staples are missing, aside from MST and Monster Reborn (though I think Reborn doesn't show up for some other people). Could you re-add them? I'd do it myself, but that would mean we have replicas when/if you re-add them yourself.

It just felt really awkward to have it there unused. Plus, having the real banlist in the Deck Editor section is pretty convenient, even if incomplete. Also, if anything, most of DP runs UP cards (with the exception of only like two members, I think).

Also, now that I can bring up this issue without double posting, most of the Staples are missing, aside from MST and Monster Reborn (though I think Reborn doesn't show up for some other people). Could you re-add them? I'd do it myself, but that would mean we have replicas when/if you re-add them yourself.

Yeah, well the banlist was supposed to be used for tournaments where people would review other's cards and make a banlist for them. But since that's not happening right now I'll update the banlist with the TCG.

@ Aix - True people can easily get around it, but right now it just serves as a guideline.

I fixed the staples set, someone must've tried to share it. I'll try and make sure that doesn't happen again.

so sea, are there any features to DP your going to add in the future?

I've ordered a server upgrade, so it's possible Images will instantly be uploaded and managed by the users. This is also maybe the cause of the disconnects / "Service Unavailable" errors, so those will be fixed more or less.

Twaon also has some really good ideas, we're discussing them right now and we'll let you know.

How do you use Xyz Tuners. You perplex me.

Maybe it says somewhere "This monster's Level is equal to its Rank" or something.

Oh, and since it is impossible to create such Tuners (like Formula Synchron), I just put "(This monster is a Tuner)" at the end of the effect. Not as good as actually having Tuner by its Type, but hey, it works.

My Xyz Tuners pretty much have the effect of "When this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Synchro Summon, it's Level is equal to its Rank." Also, I have Synchros which treat the Ranks of Xyz Monsters as Levels when used as Synchro Material. The entire archetype is here, if you're interested: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/300098-matterantimatter-my-work-in-progress-archetype/?p=6180659

Thanks, A Background Character. I'll try doing that. That, or I can try messing with the actual text generated to force it to work.

3 of my new cards:

"Lizzarda Grunt Guilla" and "Lizzarda Cavalier-Commander" have the wrong images for their cards.

Guilla is supposed to be a Lizardman with in a blue background(like a misty forest)

and commander is supposed to be a Lizardman riding a giant lizard while carrying a large sword

Lizzarda Guerilla Ghaji is supposed to be an alligatorman standing in grass

Instead Guilla is blank, Commander is "Bottomless Trap hole" and Ghaji is "Dark hole"

ALSO: When I play using my Reptile War Party Deck and I try to view the deck/or if I draw certain cards an error pops up instead

Archived