Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

Oh, while we're on the subject of cards with the wrong pic: DP still thinks Mechquipped Angineer is Solemn Judgment. Despite the hilarity I find in randomly Special Summoning in response to my opponent's plays even when I obviously can't (just for the lolz, I put it back immediately, I assure you), it would be nice if it wasn't a Trap Card.

Oh, and DP has been more of a jerk than usual. I've gotten Neochu's issue of Deck giving errors when I try to do get a card out of it. Usually, only a fraction of the cards are displayed. As the duel goes on, some of the options become grayed out, until I eventually am unable to do anything with the cards in my Deck (aside from drawing).

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 of my new cards:

"Lizzarda Grunt Guilla" and "Lizzarda Cavalier-Commander" have the wrong images for their cards.

Guilla is supposed to be a Lizardman with in a blue background(like a misty forest)

and commander is supposed to be a Lizardman riding a giant lizard while carrying a large sword

Lizzarda Guerilla Ghaji is supposed to be an alligatorman standing in grass

Instead Guilla is blank, Commander is "Bottomless Trap hole" and Ghaji is "Dark hole"

ALSO: When I play using my Reptile War Party Deck and I try to view the deck/or if I draw certain cards an error pops up instead

If they had the img randomly from the time of the upload, wait for a few days and then post about it.

If you had uploaded proper imgs and a few days latter the incorrect imgs where given to the cards, then that would be a nice thing to know.

(I'm just saying this as some of my cards are automatically assigned a random img for whatever reason...)

Also; IceBurn Firewall and IceBurn Frozen Tower have been deleted from my lists... more cards I've having to upload again

EDIT:

I've also found that trueform adranus has also been deleted... I'm thinking the main reason I know that some of my Iceburn cards start dissappering is becuase I know them so well after working on them so much.

If they had the img randomly from the time of the upload, wait for a few days and then post about it.

If you had uploaded proper imgs and a few days latter the incorrect imgs where given to the cards, then that would be a nice thing to know.

(I'm just saying this as some of my cards are automatically assigned a random img for whatever reason...)

^ this isn't a recent happening. The rest of my cards have updated except for the aforementioned cards. I'l try re-uploading the images

The service may have been temporarily down, try again later and see if it works.

@ Avaren - TrueForm Adranus is there, shared by Avaren, AvarenSW and Darthakin. The creator had been stripped off your IceBurn cards, most likely from that bug a few weeks ago, they're back now.

@ Everyone with weird images - You can upload a new image if you like, or wait for me to update so you can manually go in and delete the image.

I use OS X, and the only real error I get when I use Safari is that hitting Backspace triggers the Back button. I have had a few problems running it on Firefox, too, but those are only loading issues. I doubt unknown errors are a direct result of the operating system you're using: I get plenty of them when running my Windows partition. Still, it might be a good idea for you to get a copy of Windows and set up either a virtual machine or a Boot Camp partition on your Mac; I notice it does well when I run it on my Windows side.

I use OS X, and the only real error I get when I use Safari is that hitting Backspace triggers the Back button. I have had a few problems running it on Firefox, too, but those are only loading issues. I doubt unknown errors are a direct result of the operating system you're using: I get plenty of them when running my Windows partition. Still, it might be a good idea for you to get a copy of Windows and set up either a virtual machine or a Boot Camp partition on your Mac; I notice it does well when I run it on my Windows side.

Thanks!

Uploading a bunch of new cards today.

It would be really nice if there was a feature to automatically share cards across everyone, instead of random individuals. I hardly know anyone (barring ABC) that I could actively share cards with.

How about this: Be able to change a card to be seen by everyone, if they click a button to load them? (Cards could become too numerous to load everytime you log in)

They could choose which out of these cards to "Import".

I liked the old DP system, where, even after you upload a card to the database, it would still be known to everyone and the other third party wouldn't have to go through the trouble of someone sharing their card and would be able to just get it instantly? Perhaps it would be too much trouble to ask to replicate that system?

How about this: Be able to change a card to be seen by everyone, if they click a button to load them? (Cards could become too numerous to load everytime you log in)

They could choose which out of these cards to "Import".

I like this idea, but I think loading parts of it would be better then loading all of it. ie, a loading search where you could imput quickplay spells, dark monsters, etc and it would only load cards that match that criteria.

I liked the old DP system, where, even after you upload a card to the database, it would still be known to everyone and the other third party wouldn't have to go through the trouble of someone sharing their card and would be able to just get it instantly? Perhaps it would be too much trouble to ask to replicate that system?

Unfortunately it would. It's just too many cards to load. There are over 10,000 right now.

Unfortunately it would. It's just too many cards to load. There are over 10,000 right now.

If you were to think about this, you could make the cards not load until:

1. They are being used in a duel against someone.

2. They click on the actual set itself.

Basically, you just load the set names but not the cards behind them. But then once someone clicks on that set it begins to load the cards. Or if someone searches for cards with that in it's name it begins to load them. And a lot of those cards in DP right now are probably not in use, how about deleting the ones that haven't been used for X amount of months? That will clear a lot of cards. That OR (I know a lot of people might not like this idea but I think it'd be great) erase ALL the cards, and it will be so much easier to make a ban list and add a limited/semi-limited system if we're starting from 0 cards. That will make what we're putting into action run a lot smoother(the thing we were discussing in features).

P.S: I don't mind the current system either, loads a lot faster, only major problem is the constant server crashes, but I know you're looking into that.

Archived