Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The server is to blame for certain features failing to load, login preventions, etc. It goes down occasionally and I have little control over it, other than to reset it every night. Still looking into that one.

Your cards are not gone - there was just a bug that prevented you from loading. Sorry for the mixup. However I need to know what cards you made, so if these are yours, claim them:

* IceBurn Archetype

* Proxy Alucard Thingy / Angineer

* Efreet Archetype

* Box of Friends

* Dolls Archetype

* Triangular Brokeshape

* Scorchknight Inferigno

*Queen of Dragons, Dracodemia

* Dragoon Archetype

* Zerker Archetype

* Running Man

* "Blank Card"

* Imp/Deimun archetype

* Powered by 0

* Living Terror Archetype

* Succubus Archetype

* Ghost of Greed

* Insane Fire Elemental

* The Last Utopia

* Dragon Tear

* Bulbasaur

* A favor from Uranai Baba

* Black Ninja Girl

* Luck of the Draw

* Crystal Enchantress Ceinwen

* CXyz Fiery Spirits: Heavy Banger

* Corrupt Angel

@Bladewing - You can still do Ctrl+V, just not right click.

@ Mikel - Yes, you actually see your hand as cards rather than a list :P

Sea I only want one thing and it is an easy change.

Would you mind adding an extra deck and side deck counter the deck building please :)

EDIT: Also, I found a glitch (was using LCCG version) where you could have any number of a single card in the side deck.

The server is to blame for certain features failing to load, login preventions, etc. It goes down occasionally and I have little control over it, other than to reset it every night. Still looking into that one.

Your cards are not gone - there was just a bug that prevented you from loading. Sorry for the mixup. However I need to know what cards you made, so if these are yours, claim them:

* Proxy Alucard Thingy / Angineer

* Triangular Brokeshape

* Scorchknight Inferigno

These are mine, but Proxy was pretty much because I thought converting cards to the Staples section would corrupt my Deck (I don't think it does anymore, since Gorz got moved without hurting the Deck) so you can lose that if you want. I'll take Angineer and Inferigno (The Triangle one was just a test card to see I could load the card) though.

Mine are:

*Queen of Dragons, Dracodemia
*Succubus Archtype
*Running Man(I just made this card to test the card making bug so you can delete it if you wish)

P.S. Check your private messages Sea, I left you two messages, though the first one you already answered, but the second one is the Ideas one.

P.S.S: "Blank Card" is my friend Dinnermanham

Okay my friend Seattleite. I have quite a couple small suggestions and bug fixes for you. All of these shouldn't be to hard to implement. (Also some of these are in a previous post, but I added them here to make it easier for you to read all the suggestions)

Bugs

- You can have any number of a card in the side. Ex: 8 Icevale Witches

Suggestions

- A Counter for the Side and Extra Deck (as stated)

- Ability to sort by the card number (From 3 to 2 to 1)

- To add the traditional ban-list for LCCG.

- Ability to reset all of the search criteria in the advance search.

- Capitalize Login and About (ocd in me)

* IceBurn Archetype

The IceBurn cards are mine... made a few copys of the same card... with different effects... so if you could re-naming any of them with different #'2 at the end or something would be nice... or if they didn't save the other copies nvm.

put them into my main account "Avaren" plz, Thx

PS. I'm pretty sure the Zerker cards are ImpD's although who knows what account he would want it put into.

* Imp/Deimun archetype