YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you must be stuck in the 19th century, cause nobody talks like that anymore. Though it's not like you'd notice with your head up your arse. Do you see all the bowel movements? You should, cause you're consistently full of shit.

Politeness is not 19th century, Broken. Maybe you should spend some more time in a politeness class instead of a rudeness class. :3

Politeness is not 19th century, Broken. Maybe you should spend some more time in a politeness class instead of a rudeness class. :3

Rudeness 101: It's rude to argue against the truth. Maybe you should go back to school. :3

What'd you guys do for Turkey Day?

Learned that no one was going to be at my Aunt's house literally an hour before I was to bring my girlfriend over there to spend Thanksgiving with everyone. So instead we went to my house and spent time with my Grandmother until she was ready to go home.

Came in 6th at Regionals, going to both Worlds and North American Championships. The usual, you know.

Came 6th in . . . ?

On a different note I recently had myself and all of my friends get kicked out of our college's recreational room for "being too loud and cursing too frequently". Some people couldn't even return until they signed what amounts to a release form. (I didn't sign shit mind you, but some did)

We can't play video games or play Yu-Gi-Oh!/Magic the Gathering/My Little Pony/Etc. until further notice.

3531681862_LabelForItSucks_answer_2_xlar

Ate a shit ton, played some cards, and watched football with some godparents from Raleigh. You?

Basically that, but with less cards and more Wii U.

Played by my cousins.

And not me.

And for the whole week.

But at least the pies were delectable.

Came in 6th at Regionals, going to both Worlds and North American Championships. The usual, you know.

Whoa!

Toon_Link_Congratulations_Screen_All-Sta

Learned that no one was going to be at my Aunt's house literally an hour before I was to bring my girlfriend over there to spend Thanksgiving with everyone. So instead we went to my house and spent time with my Grandmother until she was ready to go home.

Came 6th in . . . ?

On a different note I recently had myself and all of my friends get kicked out of our college's recreational room for "being too loud and cursing too frequently". Some people couldn't even return until they signed what amounts to a release form. (I didn't sign shit mind you, but some did)

We can't play video games or play Yu-Gi-Oh!/Magic the Gathering/My Little Pony/Etc. until further notice.

3531681862_LabelForItSucks_answer_2_xlar

That's interesting, how long've you been dating your girlfriend for?

And wow, you guys must have been super loud or something, gee whiz .-.

That's interesting, how long've you been dating your girlfriend for?

And wow, you guys must have been super loud or something, gee whiz .-.

We'll we've been dating for about a month now. However, we did date before but broke up and then beyond that we've known each other since we were in Elementary School.

And I'll admit we were loud, and there was some cursing, but it is in the building in which you can do all of that stuff. The recreational room building if you would; they even have pool tables in the place for the love of Based God!

Aha, the childhood friend! I wish more anime actually picked them as the main love interest instead of the being the 3rd end of the triangle, but what can you do.

But that's cool.

Well have you ever read "Love Hina"? That has the childhood friend motif.

Where are you guys gonna go now?

Downtown?

At a bar?

Mini-golfing? (Now I want to go mini-golf)

We're just going to wait until we can resume next semester. That and we can play outside to our hearts content. They can't really tell us to leave from outside now can they?

We're just going to wait until we can resume next semester. That and we can play outside to our hearts content. They can't really tell us to leave from outside now can they?

Try not to give them any ideas. Before you know it they'll own the outside too and make you have to pay them every time you go outside.

They could probably tell you to get off the campus if you cause too much trouble / become a disturbance?

I dunno how your campus is laid out, so that may/may not be a problem to worry about.

Try not to give them any ideas. Before you know it they'll own the outside too and make you have to pay them every time you go outside.

They could probably tell you to get off the campus if you cause too much trouble / become a disturbance?

I dunno how your campus is laid out, so that may/may not be a problem to worry about.

Well our outside benches, the area we're currently playing in, is just outside the building in which we were banned from (playing games or children's card games). Not only that but we've already played a few games out there and no one seemed to be bothered- then again no one said anything until we were banned either so . . . .

And if they do try to kick us off of the campus all I am going to do is bring that bit of news to, well, the news.

"Campus Security Kicks Paying Students off for Being too Loud!"

And if they do try to kick us off of the campus all I am going to do is bring that bit of news to, well, the news.

"Campus Security Kicks Paying Students off for Being too Loud!"

You could make your school paper's crime beat, that's my favorite section of the paper.

According to this week's edition for my school, within the past week:

-Someone stole a Christmas tree from a freshman dorm

-Someone ripped a sink from said dorm "maliciously"

-Someone was reportedly seen with a firearm on their waist

-A bit of cocaine was found in one of the suites

It's always at least a little nutty.

You could make your school paper's crime beat, that's my favorite section of the paper.

According to this week's edition for my school, within the past week:

-Someone stole a Christmas tree from a freshman dorm

-Someone ripped a sink from said dorm "maliciously"

-Someone was reportedly seen with a firearm on their waist

-A bit of cocaine was found in one of the suites

It's always at least a little nutty.

Wow your school is a bit more interesting than mine. We don't even HAVE a school newspaper (O_o)

Archived