The Beginning of Light and Darkness [NA atm/Started/PG-13]

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1341963829' post='5973487']
I would post right now, but I don't find much IC reason to do so. Adrius is antisocial, mind you. Sorry. :(
[/quote]

I think you misunderstand the meaning of antisocial.

... Why do a lot of people misunderstand the meaning of antisocial?

I don't want to go on a rant about the actual meaning of antisocial, but really. I'm tired of seeing people use the word antisocial and use it incorrectly.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I completely understand the meaning of antisocial. It's the fact that I have no reason to post and due to my character leaning more towards the antisocial mentality, he won't just do something to do something. I hope this fixed the small misunderstanding.

EDIT: Excuse me for that second "antisocial." Was going to put nonsocial. Just used to people understanding antisocial more. Again, sorry.

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1341953910' post='5973341']
The whole money thing isn't too important anyway.
[color=#008080]Agreed.[/color]

So, we're waiting for Ad's character, who I have a feeling will be massive, like most characters in this RP, and once he posts, then Sophia will ask for the volunteers to stand up, is that accurate?
[color=#008080]Correct.[/color]
[/quote]

Jed's in trouble.. One moment, he says Moira is in charge of te bandits.. Next moment, he says they split from the group and she's pregnant.

As for the whole trust me, I don't have weapons moment, that's useless cause he wouldn't have made it far into the building with them. xD

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1342137164' post='5976017']
Oh shoot. I apologize I completely missed that (= =)[sup];[/sup]
[/quote]

Yeah. Also, YCM won't let her edit the title, but the RP actually has started.
But, again, YCM won't let her.

Archived