The Beginning of Light and Darkness [NA atm/Started/PG-13]

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An RP won't die after only 1 day.

Trust me, my current RP has four members, including myself, two of which have to be reminded to post, so we get one or two posts a day, if we're lucky. We've been alive since February.
My point, of course, is that it'll take more than a day or two without posts to kill an RP.

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1342210642' post='5976743']
An RP won't die after only 1 day.

Trust me, my current RP has four members, including myself, two of which have to be reminded to post, so we get one or two posts a day, if we're lucky. We've been alive since February.
My point, of course, is that it'll take more than a day or two without posts to kill an RP.
[/quote]

This RP has a total of nine.
It's their responsibility to post in the RP. Of course I can understand if someone forgets a day or two, but if more than half the participants don't post, it'll become a problem nonetheless.

But yes, it'll take more than this to kill the RP.

[quote name='Kyng' timestamp='1342211764' post='5976757']
If you have a problem with lacking of posts, make your character interact with other's already and make posts yourself. ¬_¬
[/quote]

You can only do so much, and you still have to stay within the boundaries of your character.

Everyone, calm down.. The only reason why there hadn't been much posting is because everyone's waiting on me to post, to advance the story.

With work, the heat, and a few other factors, I just haven't really had the energy to post or the want to get on here for longer than a few moments.

I'll try to get a post in tomorrow, but with me working through both lunch and dinner rush, I doubt I'll have the energy. Sunday, the latest, there will be a post if I didn't do it Saturday.

[quote name='Quεnn Aisu' timestamp='1342245782' post='5977500']
With work, the heat, and a few other factors, I just haven't really had the energy to post or the want to get on here for longer than a few moments.
[/quote]

I can understand some factors, but I'm living in the SE, humid and heat so high I can taste it. Not sure about you, but I can't bring myself to buy heat as an excuse. The rest I can fully understand however.

I just don't get it.. It'll let me edit the IC, but not the OOC.. Anyways, bumped the rating down to PG-13. It doesn't seem like we'll deal with much sex-related things and the cursing count/post is fairly low atm.

Anyways, expect a post tomorrow.

Jake: PM responded too, btw.

[quote name='Quεnn Aisu' timestamp='1342322959' post='5978560']
I just don't get it.. It'll let me edit the IC, but not the OOC.. Anyways, bumped the rating down to PG-13. It doesn't seem like we'll deal with much sex-related things and the cursing count/post is fairly low atm.

Anyways, expect a post tomorrow.

Jake: PM responded too, btw.
[/quote]

Perhaps get Rinne to edit it?

[quote name='Quεnn Aisu' timestamp='1342546148' post='5981101']
No. Just haven't had the spirit to post lately. I'm pretty much recovered, though, so there should be a post by the end of tomorrow from me.
[/quote]

Oh, if that's the case, then I better review my character.

... Also, what the hell happened?

Finally posted.. Sorry if there's not much for you guys to work off of. Use NPC's as needed, do whatever ya need. If your characters are impatient, go ahead and have them starting walking away or something, if ya need too. xD

[quote name='Quεnn Aisu' timestamp='1342841052' post='5984360']
42 minutes left Hotaru.. Lol!

Anyways.. Where is everyone that hasn't posted yet for the new day? D:
[/quote]

I... I don't know.

... Perhaps some of them are gone suddenly? I mean it does happen.

Archived