League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually use Ryze anywhere except Jungle. I go kill lane in bottom with my brother's Quinn and we always curbstomp whoever we're facing or I go top with the Snare first to make consistent bursts while the enemy can't run fast enough or do much anyway, given Ryze buys tanky items. Mid is sort of like Annie, for me. Anyway, he's fun to use and really versatile.

Free week Darius. Well, GG. On another note, I'm looking forward to playing Kog'Maw. Trying to play as many ADCs as possible. Preferably Kill Lane champions. So far Draven is my favorite. With Quinn coming strong in second.

Playing support is like an abusive relationship.

EDIT: I don't feel like this deserves another post, but I'm trying out a new build for Support. Gold/10 Seconds Quints and Seals with 4 points in the Greed Mastery.

3+2.5+2+16=23.25 Gold/10 Seconds which adds up to 139.5 Gold/Minute

Rush Kage's Lucky Pick and Philosopher's Stone and that's another 9 Gold/10.

23.25+9=32.25 and adds up to 193.5 Gold per minute.

Since supports don't farm much and usually build both of those items anyway, I feel like this would really work with their playstyle in the current meta.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite champion to play is Mundo because you can build Warmog's in lane and still outdamage your opponent with Cleavers and W. Then, after the laning phase, have like 4000 HP and 150+ of both defenses (Not at final build) and you basically toy around with any of the opponent's champions that you want because they do no damage to you unless they're at least three on one. Then build Guardian Angel to impose true despair.

Can someone explain why nobody plays Karma? I have an almost perfect win rate with her, the one game I did lose was because our support started intentionally feeding. Her Mantra'd Q can chunk for a lot mid game, her W can lock down people trying to escape, and her E is like a mini Locket+Shurelya. With all her utility and damage, why isn't she used?

Can someone explain why nobody plays Karma? I have an almost perfect win rate with her, the one game I did lose was because our support started intentionally feeding. Her Mantra'd Q can chunk for a lot mid game, her W can lock down people trying to escape, and her E is like a mini Locket+Shurelya. With all her utility and damage, why isn't she used?

Well let me explain

Karma was at first a support champion and then she have her rework so now she is a hybrid both a support as a AP carry karma is good for her utility and crowd control but sometimes people find her too much difficult to play with. so if you want others to play karma make sure they know there role well and the runes becuase karma dose have a lot of weaknesses

• 2 weeks later...

Archived