League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... I have, like... Minimal experience with League of Legends, but I've played some games.

All vs bots because I'm not really ready to play against actual people, but I've been watching a lot of games. From what I've played, the two champs I really like so far are Nidalee and Shyvana, and I'm pretty interested in playing Quinn and Aatrox at some point.

I'll play bots with you.

Oh!

Uh... I'm still really kinda self conscious about my playing, but that's probably something we could do sometime, yeah! I'm still... Really bad at the game at the moment, I have a lot of trouble getting Minion kills in the early game. x-x

Oh!

Uh... I'm still really kinda self conscious about my playing, but that's probably something we could do sometime, yeah! I'm still... Really bad at the game at the moment, I have a lot of trouble getting Minion kills in the early game. x-x

Don't worry, everyone is utter sheet when they start out. Hell, I've been playing for 3 years and I still miss tons of free minion kills.

Oh!

I'll add you if you tell me your username.

Gotta love it when the enemy team is super underfed and not very skilled with their champs. I mean, it's a bit sad when the support Janna (me) has half the number of kills the enemy team had (4) and 20 assists to boot. That S+ was nice... too bad I already had earned a chest from Janna.

OK, so Rito revealed the mid-year mage update, and it's damn cool

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/mid-season-magic

Highlights include Malzahar's void crab army, Brand blowing everything up more than he already does, Hextech items, and MORE DRAGONS!!

Also, PBE has increased jungle XP from Machete/Talisman, increased turret damage, and death timer reductions.

I just checked these changes on S@20. If I read it right, Malzahar's R no longer does the nuke damage, as the Null Zone he creates is what does the damage now, while he just suppresses the target. So most of his damage will come from his crab army, and that his Q and R can efresh the duration of visions. Given that his crab army benefits from AP and AD, I suspect that Malzahar's might build Hextech Gunblade as their first major item now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Taliyah is pretty weak when compared to prior additions (f***ing Ekko). She's this strange middle ground of not quite supp, but not quite control mage.

And Kindred, who's basically been absurdly strong ever since release and still is. 

Got back to League a couple months ago after not playing since mid season 5, and I'm really close to getting gold. It's pretty funny how much I improve at games after taking a long(ish) break.

Yeah, ranked is really annoying at times. Especially with the addition of dynamic queue. As a top laner, nothing is more annoying than getting placed with 4 premades who are extremely toxic/bad at the game. The sheet tilts me for games after.

Archived