YCM Interviews [Latest Interview - Armadilloz!]

FTW (For The Wynn)

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#0000CD]Raine is an odd case if you ask me. He actually sounds more entertaining if his reviewer has that more formal style. Because he'll just feel that he'll HAVE TO have even more fun with it. I of all people should know how he is with a "straight man." Or was that "Incredibly Pissed Off Sounding Teenager"? I can't remember.[/color]

I reread my interview and compared it to Agro just to see how much more fun it looked like I was having than him, which is a lot. It's a shame even Desperado thinks you're so stiff you'd go better with Wynn, but I'm glad I managed to take part in an interview that at least one person enjoyed.

[quote name='Loki Rancid' timestamp='1355897777' post='6097894']
Not even with a Ouiji Board?
[/quote]
He's banned, not dead. Besides, I don't like using Ouiji Boards. If you don't believe in them, they are stupid. If you do believe in them, you have no idea who you are contacting and it puts you and everyone else in danger.

[quote name='Hina~' timestamp='1355895672' post='6097838']
I reread my interview and compared it to Agro just to see how much more fun it looked like I was having than him, which is a lot. It's a shame even Desperado thinks you're so stiff you'd go better with Wynn, but I'm glad I managed to take part in an interview that at least one person enjoyed.
[/quote]If you'd seen the interview Caeda got out of me, you'd understand why there was such a difference, and why I'm unhappy with the outcome.

[quote name='Snow Miser' timestamp='1355888583' post='6097639']
If you weren't than I sure as hell wasn't going to.
[/quote]I tried to do an [i]interview[/i]. I wouldn't call that which was produced one, however.

Interviews don't involve insulting your guest the entire time and asking questions that inherently can't get reasonably informative answers.

So...I'm going to give my honest opinion here. Agro, I enjoyed reading your answers to some of those questions. ^^

Broken, I enjoyed your interview with Hina. However, your interview with Agro was awful. And I don't blame Agro. He answered the questions the way he felt comfortable with. You were just to busy trying to force his answers into the way you wanted them. That's not how you're suppose to do things. You're suppose to be able to adapt to the person you are interviewing to maximize the amount of information you get out of him/her.

Long story short, that interview could have been done a bit more professionally.

[quote name='Yankee' timestamp='1355912179' post='6097971']
I enjoy'd Hina's interview lol
I need to get time enough to read the rest...
Btw, do you do these on skype or...?
(So I can know where to be logged in on)
[/quote]PM's on here. You're good.

[quote name='Captain Remo' timestamp='1355959678' post='6098467']
Why haven't we interviewed Rod already?

Also, does Clair post on CGC?
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Wow, it's almost like you didn't bother to read anybody saying no.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Although if Clair was HERE that would probably be pretty good.[/color]

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1355959811' post='6098473']
[color=#0000CD]Wow, it's almost like you didn't bother to read anybody saying no.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Although if Clair was HERE that would probably be pretty good.[/color]
[/quote]
I can't be bothered to read 13 pages, and you know that better than most.

Especially if it's to see if she posts on site that has become a haven for those who left YCM, both willingly and forcibly.

Besides, what's wrong with interviewing former YCMembers? I'm sure if anyone had any access to J-Max.....

[quote name='Captain Remo' timestamp='1355960080' post='6098479']
I can't be bothered to read 13 pages,
[color=#0000CD]It's this one page. Maybe a little the one before. The coments surrounding what you commented on.[/color]
and you know that better than most.
[color=#0000CD]I don't see why I would.[/color]

Especially if it's to see if she posts on site that has become a haven for those who left YCM, both willingly and forcibly.
[color=#0000CD]Huh? What? Why?[/color]
Besides, what's wrong with interviewing former YCMembers?
[color=#0000CD]Well I'd have an argument here saying that Welche is garbage so who gives a sh*t but we already reviewed Halu and Striker so that one's out. Then there's the obvious they're not active/allowed here so they wouldn't even respond to PMs which is the prefered way these interviews are done. And dat Kaka post.[/color]
I'm sure if anyone had any access to J-Max.....
[color=#0000CD].......................................................................................you're not going to finish that sentence?[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1355960941' post='6098493']
It's this one page. Maybe a little the one before. The comments surrounding what you commented on.
[b]I wasn't sure if you were referring to Clair answering anything at all or Clair simply not posting in YCM and therefore was exempt from being interviewed[/b]
I don't see why I would.
[b][insert vague cliche foreboding line here][/b]
Huh? What? Why?
[b]Again, I assumed that you knew that I knew about the legitimacy of a person who is no longer a part of the community being interviewed. I just assumed that you meant that Clair doesn't go on CGC and therefore cannot be reached[/b]
Well I'd have an argument here saying that Welche is garbage so who gives a sh*t but we already reviewed Halu and Striker so that one's out. Then there's the obvious they're not active/allowed here so they wouldn't even respond to PMs which is the prefered way these interviews are done.
[b]I guess if we can't PM in YCM we can NEVER contact them[/b]
And dat Kaka post.
[b]I think I've sufficiently explained myself[/b]
.......................................................................................you're not going to finish that sentence?
[b]I was hinting towards some else taking the [/b][b]initiative[/b][b] and finding a way to contact him, but forget I asked[/b]
[/quote]

I personally think that if this person contributed to the community they deserve to at least be considered. I'm not asking for all banned members to suddenly appear on the interview list or anything. I'm sure if the community agrees with your sentiments about not wanting to hear from Welche or Ragnarok then they probably won't be voted in.

Archived