YCM Interviews [Latest Interview - Armadilloz!]

FTW (For The Wynn)

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][quote][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Marisa Kirisame-Ze (x2)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]-Jake the Sage (x2)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]-Merciful Idiot (x2)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]-Mako (x2)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]-Colress (x2)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/quote][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'll nominate those as well as Nags~[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]EDIT:[/size][/font][/color]
[quote name='Deuce Gorgon' timestamp='1355713305' post='6095485']
Just read Fusions interview. That was actually pretty interesting, and funny. Seriously.
[/quote]

Forgot to say thanks DMG, glad you enjoyed it.

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1355872265' post='6097373']
Along with updates, I bring another episode of

[b][size=6][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][font=georgia, serif]HEART BREAKERS![/font][/background][/size][/b]

So, enjoy.
[/quote]

It's not a funny when someone other than Broken says it, for some reason.

EDIT: Oh, I know why. You forgot the "wait for it..."

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1355881476' post='6097488']
After reading that, it occurred to me I need to find time to write something for that Winter Solstice contest thing.
[/quote]F*CK. Did I forget to mention that in the interview?

[color=#0000CD]When Broken said the person was boring it should have been more obvious. :I[/color]

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1355874341' post='6097413']
That's because it's his line and I'm more...formal when I do interviews.

Or stuffy, whichever you choose.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I think different people just work better with a certain style. Somebody who can go with more of a flow like Alice can work great with Broken but somebody more dry and stiff like Agro would be better with you. No offense to you but your formality is just more appropriate with that.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Now reading...wait...get...over...myself...I did not realize that talking to you was a privledge, Agro. I'm sure Broken was really trying to resist swooning. Or shooting his own brains out. ame thing really.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Anyway, excellent job, Broken. I was laughing quite a bit. I'd still say Agro did a good job but as previously mentioned, Broken and him just don't match up.[/color]

Archived