YCM Interviews [Latest Interview - Armadilloz!]

FTW (For The Wynn)

[quote name='Hina~' timestamp='1355961274' post='6098500']
I'm actually quite shocked you didn't group me with Halubaris and Striker.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I already stated that there was a difference between not liking somebody and not liking somebody and knowing they are incredibly boring. I thought your position should be obvious based on the fact that I actually read your interview.[/color]
[quote name='Captain Remo' timestamp='1355961850' post='6098508']
[b]I wasn't sure if you were referring to Clair answering anything at all or Clair simply not posting in YCM and therefore was exempt from being interviewed[/b]
[color="#0000cd"]I should note that I'm actually replying up on this and this is the second to last thing I'm replying (to you that is) so it may be a good idea to just avoid the Clair topic because it doesn't seem either of us know.[/color]
[b][insert vague cliche foreboding line here][/b]
[color="#0000cd"]Nope. Still don't get it.[/color]
[b]Again, I assumed that you knew that I knew about the legitimacy of a person who is no longer a part of the community being interviewed. I just assumed that you meant that Clair doesn't go on CGC and therefore cannot be reached[/b]
[color=#0000CD]I wouldn't know anything about CGC so I wouldn't talk about it.[/color]
[b]I guess if we can't PM in YCM we can NEVER contact them[/b]
[color=#0000CD]Because when I say prefered it means it's completely limited to that one way.[/color]
[b]I think I've sufficiently explained myself[/b]
[color=#0000CD]Yet you still do later on.[/color]
[b]I was hinting towards some else taking the initiative and finding a way to contact him, but forget I asked[/b]
[color=#0000CD]Yes, sir.[/color]

I personally think that if this person contributed to the community they deserve to at least be considered. I'm not asking for all banned members to suddenly appear on the interview list or anything. I'm sure if the community agrees with your sentiments about not wanting to hear from Welche or Ragnarok then they probably won't be voted in.
[color=#0000CD]No, I see what you mean here and it's not something I really disagree with so much. It just feels almost pointless because these are members that don't even really care for the forum or just kicked because they were terrible people, did something bad, or were egged on by Frunk. Although Striker and especially Halu have done nothing of any real worth and they were interviewed. I have mentioned this before although you could include me on that list of miniscule worth to the forum. So I wouldn't pretend that three people wouldn't vote for them. Are there some members I'd love to hear from? Oh, of course. Is it worth it trying to get into contact with them through more extravangant means just to maybe get a single interview? No.[/color][/quote]

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Hina~' timestamp='1355964203' post='6098555']
So you don't think Hina is boring, Desperado?
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]You're not bad in conversation at the slightest. I just find a lot of what you do to be pretty despicable.[/color]
[quote name='sicknastyKakashi' timestamp='1355964527' post='6098560']
I think you're all boring.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]You still keep telling me to do an interview because you think it'd be awesome.[/color]

Archived