YCM Interviews [Latest Interview - Armadilloz!]

FTW (For The Wynn)

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright guys, another interview is up. Sorry about the lack of interviews lately, I have a bunch of interviews near completion, and (as Opal can attest), I'm starting to forget what questions I have asked as it is getting hard to distinguish them for me. lol

Anyway, go on and read, and start voting again. At this point, vote for whoever you want.

[color=#0000CD]It's times like these when you can note the difference between despising somebody and not only despising somebody but also believing in your heart of hearts if that is actually a thing I actually have that those people are bland so you don't bother to read their interview because you know it'll make you want to blow your brains out but you already do because they actually got an interview. No offense Rai. I haven't read yours just because I'm lazy and don't really know you. But anyway, to the main point! That was actually a fairly entertaining read. Although it appears Alice is slightly tsunderish for me. And I was offended there wasn't much mention of me. Needs more Desu. Even if it's never funny there needs more. And I strangely enough find it a compliment to be compared to Hatcher. <3[/color]

[color=#0000CD]But yes, egotistical bullsh*t aside, I'll reiterate that it was a fairly good read. Probably one of the better interviews. Good job on your first interview, Broken. Hope to see how they improve from here. To Alice, here's a middle finger for a job well done. Walk it at least once a day and its favorite food is walnuts. It's toilet trained but will probably sh*t anywhere just for the hell of it anyway.[/color]

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1355271196' post='6090957']
[color=#0000CD]Great read, Denver. Good job on the interview, Caeda. My heart sank a bit when I said that.[/color]
[/quote]

Thanks man.

Maxxion, I just read your interview and I wish you luck on becoming a biomed technician. That's got to suck dealing with your back. My uncle's had something similar for a long time now, but I'd recommend those heated bean bag pads you can put in the mircowave. They do the trick.

Archived