• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, the Season is over.

[spoiler=Top 3]

1st: Zextra (17-5)

2nd: Renegade (16-3)

3rd: Zazubat (13-8 )

It was nice to see more people come out and participate in the Leaderboard. It was also nice to see more 1v1s being done. As you can see, we had our first draw. Since I wasn't clear on that, a draw must be called if the score is tied when the deadline has passed. I have seen 1v1s go onto "overtime" long past the deadline. I'll make that a rule for next season, alright?

Alright, I have a good idea for a season opener for the July-September Season. Zextra vs Renegade! How does that sound?

Nerve racking. Anxiety strickening. Heart attack inducing. All seem like a perfect fit...lol. Still, would love to do it!

Alright, I have a good idea for a season opener for the July-September Season. Zextra vs Renegade! How does that sound?

Nerve racking. Anxiety strickening. Heart attack inducing. All seem like a perfect fit...lol. Still, would love to do it! xD

I'm in this too, since this time I'll be in from day 1 as opposed to day 19! Although, that being said, I do have camp next season in July, so it'll be very hard to get a top 3 when I'm gone for near quarter of the month, but I'll see what I can do ^^

Was wondering, could I make this a Leaderboard? Soul hasn't sent the card yet, so yeah.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/303626-warm-up-1v1-zazu-vs-soulfire/

No, you may not. Sorry.

Since everybody is at 0, I assume that the rule for being able to make/enter 2 doesn't apply yet.

Correct.

Archived