YCM 1v1 Leaderboard Season 19

Nathanael D. Striker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting next season, all cards that are in Leaderboard 1v1s must be new cards. That means that you must have not posted them in any part of Custom Cards. This is meant to truly test people and not allow hosts to get the advantage of having a card already made when they make the requirement.

Starting next season, all cards that are in Leaderboard 1v1s must be new cards. That means that you must have not posted them in any part of Custom Cards. This is meant to truly test people and not allow hosts to get the advantage of having a card already made when they make the requirement.

But you can post them after the 1v1 is over, correct?

I can just tell that this was aimed directly at me. My apologies; I got lazy in the end...

As for my ending 1v1, this one gave me a fright, but somehow I pulled it off. Nevertheless, congrats to Luminus for doing as well as he did. http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/303501-leaderboard-finished-zextra-vs-silent-luminus/

striker y u do dis

Anyway, gg to all you guys who got 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I mainly lost because I really couldn't be bothered at all with this.

Not a problem for me, as no cards I make are copies of old cards. I think I may have done it once, the one about Wave Tokens, but I actually lost with quite a bit on that one, so it didn't really help me at all. On an unrelated note, why is my name in the scores smaller than the others? Any special reason for that?

Not a problem for me, as no cards I make are copies of old cards. I think I may have done it once, the one about Wave Tokens, but I actually lost with quite a bit on that one, so it didn't really help me at all. On an unrelated note, why is my name in the scores smaller than the others? Any special reason for that?

Because you are less important than the rest of us :P

Archived