YCM 1v1 Leaderboard Season 19

Nathanael D. Striker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Therrion win over ZandaPanda: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/304024-leaderboard-therrion-vs-zandapanda-cards-up-vote-now-rep4votes/?do=findComment&comment=6233788

List of Voters: Renegade, Randomflyingobjects, AixDivadis, Zazubat, Toyo-nee~~~

Don't get this the wrong way, but you only won because YCM cannot tell the difference between actual type support from a card that only supports a deck that happens to run Fish-Type monsters, as material.

The only way to take it is you don't get it, not YCM in general. I explained it in the 1v1 Thread twice now, and if you can't see eye to eye with it then I don't really care, it doesn't change anything and you can't rewind time to fix it. No need to go everywhere and be sour about it. You're a great cardmaker and have a great understanding for the game, it's not like this one 1v1 changes the entire season for you.

The only way to take it is you don't get it, not YCM in general. I explained it in the 1v1 Thread twice now, and if you can't see eye to eye with it then I don't really care, it doesn't change anything and you can't rewind time to fix it. No need to go everywhere and be sour about it. You're a great cardmaker and have a great understanding for the game, it's not like this one 1v1 changes the entire season for you.

It's Zanda, except him to be a little grumpy about it.

So is the no old cards rule in effect or not? It's not in the rulings…

It's not in the rules, weird, he said that we weren't allowed to do so in this post:

Starting next season, all cards that are in Leaderboard 1v1s must be new cards. That means that you must have not posted them in any part of Custom Cards. This is meant to truly test people and not allow hosts to get the advantage of having a card already made when they make the requirement.

Archived