DN Chronicles *Remake*

Aix

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let me set it up before you see the screenshot, I was dueling this guy and he used Spiritual Fire Art on Fire King Avatar Kirin, and he tried using Kirin's effect when I tried telling him he couldn't because he tributed Kirin and Kirin wasn't destroyed he rage quit, so I PM'd him and explained to him my reasoning and here's what he said

9uTSkF4.png

Ehh. They're not that OP. Pretty annoying, definitely. Worthy of being utterly destroyed like Droolers? Nah (not until someone comes up with some ridiculous hybrid build or something).

They're not op at all, really. They're just an annoying scourge that makes dueling randos even more of a Russian roulette than it already was. They die to most floodgates, after all, but they really don't add anything positive to the game: they just annoy people. I started quitting the instant I see one because there's really no point in dueling them: if you win, it's because your opponent bricked or you opened with a PERFECT hand, if you lose it's because your opponent didn't brick and you didn't open with a perfect hand.

Sadly, I don't have a screenshot with me, so bear with me. I went up against Kozmo with, well, the one Deck I usually use (Fabled). Managed to open with Unicore, and we both had an equal hand. Come next turn, opponent activates an Emergency Teleport that was Set an earlier turn. Summoned Farmgirl and proceeded to activate her effect. I activated Solemn Notice, and they admit defeat.

My gosh, why do people hate Majespecters so much? I totally agree, they are difficult to play against without the side deck, but at least they aren't going to be randomly OTKing you like Deskbots or Kozmo. 

'random'. if you actually knew anything about how random chance, you'd know that the entire game is based on it. so technically any otk is a 'random' otk.

My gosh, why do people hate Majespecters so much? I totally agree, they are difficult to play against without the side deck, but at least they aren't going to be randomly OTKing you like Deskbots or Kozmo. 

Precisely because they are a deck designed to annoy and make the game as one-sided and unfun as possible.

Ah man, this was such a long duel, I wish I had seen it to the end. I had one option left I could try, that being Tuning Magician into Beelze, then ram into his card to boost his own, he would either have to use its effect to shuffle, leaving me able to use my card effects against it, or take the hit. He did get another one out, meaing I would probably have lost anyway, but still.

[spoiler=double screens]

f5t6d1e.jpg

bY0B6kl.jpg

Ah man, this was such a long duel, I wish I had seen it to the end. I had one option left I could try, that being Tuning Magician into Beelze, then ram into his card to boost his own, he would either have to use its effect to shuffle, leaving me able to use my card effects against it, or take the hit. He did get another one out, meaing I would probably have lost anyway, but still.

[spoiler=double screens]

f5t6d1e.jpg

bY0B6kl.jpg

No Utopia the Lightning? Magicians make R4s quite easily, after all.

And I swear, that thing is like Towers 2.0, only in something that's much less dumb than Qliphorts.

No Utopia the Lightning? Magicians make R4s quite easily, after all.

And I swear, that thing is like Towers 2.0, only in something that's much less dumb than Qliphorts.

Well, the Deck I was playing is Synchro focused, so I don't have a lot of Xyzs really. It's not something I feel like I ever would need though, this is a rare case where it could have been useful, but I do have other ways of getting over it, Dark Rebellion on his other guys so I can get over its ATK, Clear Wing on my own guys when I use one of their effects to boost its ATK, or using Beelze and ramming into it.

Well, the Deck I was playing is Synchro focused, so I don't have a lot of Xyzs really. It's not something I feel like I ever would need though, this is a rare case where it could have been useful, but I do have other ways of getting over it, Dark Rebellion on his other guys so I can get over its ATK, Clear Wing on my own guys when I use one of their effects to boost its ATK, or using Beelze and ramming into it.

Oh, I see then.

KvxLejA.png

Did this yesterday, forgot to post.

I went into TCG Rated, I was using YZs, they were using Quasar/Synchro Turbo.

He went and did Quasar in one turn, and I had forgotten to drop the Maxx "C" I had in my hand the whole time. //sigh

I flipped Creation on his turn which he neg'd (it was bait), and then used Torrential when he summoned some other random monster.

SSD came out, I was in a pinch, but luckily, he kept getting only single attacks.

I got out a Bi'An'd Yazi and managed to survive enough to stall for a bit.

I bait him with Dark Hole (which he negated) and then suicide the Yazi to kill it, SS'd some random thing.

He goes and summons, and starts trying to kill it through battle, I end with the Jiaotu surviving by end of his turn, my turn comes. (L1T was active previously).

I do Jiaotu's effect to summon 2, and then do Soul Charge for 1 revival (I mean, only had 2400 LP, this left me with 1400).

I go into Chaofeng with Jiaotu/Zefraniu/Pulao (I had revived the Pulao I think, forgot what the other I SS'd with Jiao was).

Having a DARK/WIND/EARTH locker that was immune to Spells sort of killed him.

He had Raigeki in his hand, used Allure, got no monsters at all, and lost Raigeki and 2 other Spell nukes he had to drop (not that it would've worked).

I go into Leo and start using it to beatdown because just 1v1 Chaofeng wasn't reducing his LP.

I topdeck a Suanni literally as I thought about it being my next draw, use it to kill his fodder.

Swing with Chaofeng and Leo for game.

Total time = ~1.5 hours?

Was amazing.

Archived