DN Chronicles *Remake*

Aix

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of my classic screenshots and the most hilarious instance i had ever on dn, almost fell off my damn chair laughing when this happened.

So, this roby 9 gave a challenge to me saying that "i can beat any deck with burn", well this fool went all the way through with his combo only to realise that he cant hurt me with chicken game up, he even wrote "win" LOL, haha, happened a few months ago lol. (R.I.P Towers Turbo)

jOPTTVP.jpg

This is one of my classic screenshots and the most hilarious instance i had ever on dn, almost fell off my damn chair laughing when this happened.

So, this roby 9 gave a challenge to me saying that "i can beat any deck with burn", well this fool went all the way through with his combo only to realise that he cant hurt me with chicken game up, he even wrote "win" LOL, haha, happened a few months ago lol. (R.I.P Towers Turbo)

Funny how people forget that they can pop Chicken Game.

vInbmD0.png

Apparently WIND = DARK.  Took forever and a cancelled admin call for him to realize how Mask Change works.

EDIT 2:Y4Zy9DH.png

Apparently Dark Hole is a Quick-Play Spell.

that was new... I issued a challenge and a guy answered, I Xyz Summoned and he said "I said no Xyz you d*ck" then quit.... umm... he didn't say anything, I'm the one that issued the challenge lol

and here's yet another one... smh...

LMzoZjX.png

He tried using Azure Eyes effect right when he summoned it, and when I told him he had to wait "o my bad lol" then quit... smh...

uugQyKh.png

Idk why he didn't Dark Desroyer away the Lava Golem, it was clearly only hurting him and allowing me to build chains upon it.

W0xPsMO.png

Apparently I cannot activate Waboku when he attacks because "its in bp", then tells me to "learn the rules".

s8AOyYQ.png

Welp, no wonder why he would say something like that, he sucks.

8QECoNz.png

57 card Kozmo. Like srsly TCG matches.

W0xPsMO.png

Apparently I cannot activate Waboku when he attacks because "its in bp", then tells me to "learn the rules".

Mirage dragon says no traps in battle phase, so unless you went and did that DN thing "i use dis durin ur main phase yo" he's kind of right, i mean if you activated it during the battle phase.

Mirage dragon says no traps in battle phase, so unless you went and did that DN thing "i use dis durin ur main phase yo" he's kind of right, i mean if you activated it during the battle phase.

Saying "activate at the end of your MP" is not a DN thing, however. You're technically required to declare when you're entering / leaving a phase, so if I had known better at that duel, yes, I would have said that because he did not declare entering BP / leaving MP.

Archived