DN Chronicles *Remake*

Aix

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, what happened here? Something to do with not Banishing Farmgirl, among other things?

i mean just look at it. he used farm girls search effect in the main phase, then just out right summoned the thing instead of banishing farm. i don't remember what the "wat the f***" was about though. i think it was..... he tried to just ss dark out of deck? something on that level of bullshit

How good is the new Buster Blader support? I'm not sure if they bricked or not, but whittled down most of their Life Points with Fabled Raven. Also, does Solemn Notice not negate Special Summons via Spell Card, or when they activated One for One, it was possible to use Solemn Notice?

It is not possible to negate Summons that happen when a chain is resolving. Because One for One is resolving when the Special Summon is happening, it is not possible to negate that summon. You have to use a card that can negate Spells.

Danke. Also, how good is the new Buster Blader support.

I dunno really. It is pretty reliant on playing against a Dragon-Type deck to be most effective, so I expect it's probably not too good against Non-Dragons.

Anyway: 

HJWnhPk.png

This is why I hate the language barrier. Or trolls, whichever they were. They thought they could Ring of Destruction Scrap Recycler, even though it had more ATK than my LP. After telling them, they just started spamming a load of stuff in Spanish or something. After 10 minutes of waiting I just quit because I couldn't be bothered. D-:

I dunno really. It is pretty reliant on playing against a Dragon-Type deck to be most effective, so I expect it's probably not too good against Non-Dragons.

Anyway:

HJWnhPk.png

This is why I hate the language barrier. Or trolls, whichever they were. They thought they could Ring of Destruction Scrap Recycler, even though it had more ATK than my LP. After telling them, they just started spamming a load of stuff in Spanish or something. After 10 minutes of waiting I just quit because I couldn't be bothered. D-:

Oh yeah. Came across one bastard trying to do the same when I Summoned Chimeratech Fortress Dragon. I Summoned Cyber Dragon and proceeded to use his Wind-Up Zenmaines as a Fusion Material. He said I couldn't do that. I tried to explain it to him in Spanish, and the prick still wouldn't budge. But by far the funniest scenario was someone trying to cuss to me in Portuguese and thinking I wouldn't understand a word he said. However, I told him I understood everything he said and told him I'd call an admin, and he just quit.

Tried to duel Dark_Stars... eww, PSY-Frame 'salt'.

7laBM4k.png

[spoiler=I didn" t know DN etiquette was such a bad thing... also why u DC?!?!]Cap'n Bilge: Hello!

Cap'n Bilge: effect auger, ok?

Dark_Stars: Don't declare the name, and don't ask permission

Cap'n Bilge: Right, ok

Cap'n Bilge: Just making sure

Dark_Stars: You can simply give time to respond and not ask permission

Cap'n Bilge: ok

Cap'n Bilge: What's wrong with declaring the name/asking if its ok?

Dark_Stars: It's entirely pointless to declare the names of effects, seeing as how 90% of the time at least, it's the ONLY effect that can be used at all

Cap'n Bilge: well, ok

Dark_Stars: As for asking permission, it's an entirely pointless waste of time that gives your opponent free reign to not do anything and leave you sitting there

Cap'n Bilge: I see

Cap'n Bilge: Is that why you say no PSY-Frame, because they can respond to everything?

Dark_Stars: It's because PSYFrame is a cancer to the game

Cap'n Bilge: lol

Dark_Stars: They make it entirely impossible to play the game altogether

Cap'n Bilge: No way

Cap'n Bilge: Just chain MST when they activate the effect of the field spell

Dark_Stars: "I activate this!" "Too bad, I'll literally juat negate that!"

Dark_Stars: That's litera'ly an entire duel against PSYFrame

Cap'n Bilge: pend 2

Dark_Stars: First, it's Pendulum

Dark_Stars: Second, you don't have to declare the number

Cap'n Bilge: It's so you know when to solmn warning, if you want to

Dark_Stars: I'll know becayse you'd have stopped summoning everything

Cap'n Bilge: It might have been lag though

Dark_Stars: Do you think I care at all if you lag?

Cap'n Bilge has lost 100 life points

Cap'n Bilge has lost 100 life points

Cap'n Bilge has lost 500 life points

Dark_Stars has left the duel

So, went to watch an admin taking a call, and walked into this:

QzFkBeo.png

The alan guy kept moving random monsters back and forth from banished, had 4 tokens for some reason, and a 24-counter Sephylon in his S/T which he removed all 24 counters from and then moved to monster's zone, while his opponent had 1 LP somehow and a Constellar Omega with non-LIGHT mats, both players having random cards everywhere. Chatlog below:

[spoiler=Chatlog]alansavoy: ARE YOU ADMIN

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 24)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 23)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 22)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 21)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 20)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 19)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 18)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 17)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 16)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 15)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 14)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 13)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 12)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 11)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 10)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 9)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 8)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 7)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 6)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 5)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 4)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 3)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 2)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 1)
alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 0)
pelazos_storm: therefore affects you lose a duel Range
alansavoy: NOPE YOU CHEATE
alansavoy: EE
alansavoy: E
Tekashi: ok. logs are checked
An admin gave alansavoy a match loss
pelazos_storm has left the duel
alansavoy: DUKY HEAD
alansavoy: I DONTLIKE ADMOIN
alansavoy has left the duel

wat

EDIT: Alan just got banned, rip

So, went to watch an admin taking a call, and walked into this:

QzFkBeo.png

The alan guy kept moving random monsters back and forth from banished, had 4 tokens for some reason, and a 24-counter Sephylon in his S/T which he removed all 24 counters from and then moved to monster's zone, while his opponent had 1 LP somehow and a Constellar Omega with non-LIGHT mats, both players having random cards everywhere. Chatlog below:

[spoiler=Chatlog]alansavoy: ARE YOU ADMIN

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 24)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 23)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 22)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 21)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 20)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 19)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 18)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 17)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 16)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 15)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 14)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 13)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 12)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 11)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 10)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 9)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 8)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 7)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 6)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 5)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 4)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 3)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 2)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 1)

alansavoy removed a counter from "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" in ST-3 (now 0)

pelazos_storm: therefore affects you lose a duel Range

alansavoy: NOPE YOU CHEATE

Tekashi: ok. logs are checked

An admin gave alansavoy a match loss

pelazos_storm has left the duel

alansavoy: DUKY HEAD

alansavoy: I DONTLIKE ADMOIN

alansavoy has left the duel

wat

EDIT: Alan just got banned, rip

what_is_this_i_don__t_even_by_dbz10-d4yq

cj1FWwl.png

I don't even know. Uh, something about apparently attempting to lie to an admin and an extended argument, and then the admin DC'd partway through and had to come back, and then ended up with the liar getting banned.

[spoiler=Chatlog]Seifer669: he laughing with admins

Daikermen: k
Seifer669: that card was added to hand and he set it 
Daikermen: except it wasnt
Daikermen: feel free to keep watchi
Seifer669: after you shuffle two times and added two cards
Daikermen: what?
Daikermen: no true
Seifer669: it is
Tekashi: Daikermen, both cards in your hand and the set monster on field are all returned to the deck
Daikermen: no no
Tekashi: you shuffle, and draw 1
Seifer669: thx
Seifer669: that wasthere
Daikermen: what?
Daikermen: thats not fair
Tekashi: it is
Daikermen: i didnt draw then set that card
Daikermen: he is claimin that out of no where
Daikermen: ill return the other two
Daikermen: like i did already 2 times
Tekashi: the set monster isnt what you drew off marron?
Daikermen: no
Tekashi: I have proof otherwise..
Daikermen: what proof?
Daikermen: he says i didnt shuffle my deck after i returned them
Daikermen: correct?
Tekashi: That isnt important
Daikermen: and the that i drew without shuffling
Tekashi: I am asking if the set monster is the card you drew with marron
Daikermen: the two cards i returned
Daikermen: were not this
Daikermen: so hows it possible
Daikermen: i did what he said
Daikermen: and set this card
Daikermen: if it was never in the grave
Daikermen: or at the top of my deck when i returned the cards
Seifer669: let just play on 
Seifer669: but stop cheating mate
Seifer669: it not funn for u and me
Daikermen: i admit that i didnt shuffle
Daikermen: to tell the truth i just forgot and didnt notice till after he said it
Seifer669: and then you first refused me 
Daikermen: so i felt like givin him a hard time
Daikermen: but i did as he said
Seifer669: but to point just carrie on with game 
Seifer669: i wanna play
Daikermen: well
Daikermen: you saw my set card
Daikermen: so its not very fair
Daikermen: but whatever
Seifer669: eff
Seifer669: ok?
Daikermen: stop playin
Daikermen: send it back to ur hand
Seifer669: ok
Tekashi: sorry about that
Seifer669: np
Daikermen: did u see the wall of text i sent you proving the card i set wasnt the one i drew?
Daikermen: OR DO YOU HAVE PROOF?
Daikermen: lol
Tekashi: I do have proof that it was
Daikermen: yes
Daikermen: you can read the log
Tekashi: I wasnt asking about the cards returned from grave to hand
Tekashi: i was asking about the drawn card
Daikermen: they werent returned to the hand
Daikermen: to the deck
Daikermen: and the drawn card
Daikermen: was returned
Daikermen: i dont remember what it was
Daikermen: but it wasnt this
Daikermen: and seifs own words can back me up
Daikermen: I did not shuffle the deck after i returned those cards to the graveyard
Tekashi: I wasnt asking if the deck was shuffled
Daikermen: therefor there is no way i would of drew and set cherries if it werent already in my hand
Daikermen: Then what are you asking
Tekashi: i was asking about what you drew
Tekashi: which was cherries
Daikermen: from the draw phase?
Tekashi: from marron
Daikermen: no
Daikermen: it wasnt
Daikermen: waht
Daikermen: i just explained to you why thats impossible
Daikermen: Did u not read or something?
Daikermen: The only cards i could of drawn where my fruitfly and hold on
Daikermen: and my other marron
Daikermen: as they were the ones i returned to the TOP OF THE DECK BEFORE SHUFFLING
Tekashi: you returned fruitfly and marron from grave to hand. it was impossible to draw them
Daikermen: NO
Daikermen: i returned them the deck
Tekashi: You didnt shuffle deck because you added two cards to hand
Daikermen: i never added marron or funking fruitfly to my hand
Daikermen: what are you talking about?
Daikermen: and where are you getting this from?
Daikermen: i added two cards to my hand after he asked me to return and shuffle them
Daikermen: and then again because he put 2
Tekashi: the logs clearly show you returning two cards to the hand from marron, summoning hydrangea, and then drawing 1, and setting it
Daikermen: but i never added cards from my grave two hand
Daikermen: dude
Tekashi: you did, and I am going to have to ban you for lying.
Daikermen: seif saw me return them to the deck
Daikermen: So what are you talking about
Daikermen: if two people say not true
Daikermen has left the duel
Seifer669: thx admin 
Tekashi: have a good one
Seifer669: sorry for trouble
Seifer669 has left the duel

Had a fun time against this person. Igknights feat. Chicken Game and RML vs Kozmo feat. Lightray Sorcerer. I ended up winning, but I'd just like y'all to appreciate those last three lines in the chat there. 

Idk how you can call that fun, given that the he had no fighting chance. Especially when he clearly wasn't prepared for freaking Kozmo in unrated.

Idk how you can call that fun, given that they had no fighting chance. Especially when they clearly weren't prepared for freaking Kozmo in unrated.

I call it fun because they were friendly and actually almost had me with a tyrant's throws (thanks kozmojo). We did have another duel after, and they continued to be cool. Also unless I missed something, there's no rules against playing a meta deck, as long as the duel note doesn't say no meta. 

Well i managed to record one of my stupid duels, even though this happens all the time.

Basically, dumb person thinking god cards are..... "gods" Also he tried to take back his mirror force, and tried to use scrap iron scarecrow on beelze even though I just negated his burying mirror force with dark bribe from beelze's attack

FgOQZxS.png

Chat log

okaminohogo: yo
okaminohogo: no
NFS the blue flame: loolllll
okaminohogo: obalisk eff
NFS the blue flame: XDDDDD
NFS the blue flame: anyways.
NFS the blue flame: let me explain what his effect means
NFS the blue flame: it means cards like bottomless trap hole, and solemn warning
NFS the blue flame: can't be activated right then
okaminohogo: is unaffected by spells and traps
NFS the blue flame: hmmm unaffected you say?
okaminohogo: read lower
NFS the blue flame: where does it specifically say the word "unaffected"?
okaminohogo: Cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or card effects. During the End Phase, if this card was
NFS the blue flame: hmm do you see the word "unaffected" in there?
NFS the blue flame has lost 1100 life points
NFS the blue flame: k
NFS the blue flame: its not destroyed
okaminohogo: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
okaminohogo: XD
okaminohogo: HAHAHA
okaminohogo: my go?
NFS the blue flame: ?
NFS the blue flame: flip monster
NFS the blue flame: i attack it
okaminohogo: destroy
okaminohogo: i used mirror forcfe
NFS the blue flame: beelze cannot be destroyed by card effects.
NFS the blue flame: what are you doing
NFS the blue flame: you activated it dude
okaminohogo: whatever
NFS the blue flame: dude the attack went through
NFS the blue flame: destroy the set monster
okaminohogo: no
NFS the blue flame: you activated sandstorm mirror force
okaminohogo: burying
NFS the blue flame: and since that resolved by being negated by dark bribe
NFS the blue flame: idc they changed the name
NFS the blue flame: the attack goes through
NFS the blue flame: ok?
okaminohogo: i use scrap iron
NFS the blue flame: not on beelze
okaminohogo: why
NFS the blue flame: because
NFS the blue flame: the attack already resolved
okaminohogo: u cheat
NFS the blue flame: no, you're the one cheating.
okaminohogo: your not touching my life points
okaminohogo: mwahahahaha
NFS the blue flame: oh let me guess
okaminohogo: are you done
NFS the blue flame: because i've won?
NFS the blue flame: ok
okaminohogo: keep playing lol
NFS the blue flame: then take the damage.
okaminohogo: you cant do anything
NFS the blue flame: andi keep playing.
NFS the blue flame: theres tons of sheet i can do
okaminohogo: damage from what??
okaminohogo: are you mental
NFS the blue flame: dark paladin
NFS the blue flame: what
NFS the blue flame: ok
NFS the blue flame: its negated
okaminohogo: cant only spells dumb asws
okaminohogo:  read your own card
NFS the blue flame: um
NFS the blue flame: i did not use dark paldin's effect
NFS the blue flame: i just used the trap cards effect
NFS the blue flame: the trap, not paladin
NFS the blue flame: the one i just banished
okaminohogo: except damage step
okaminohogo has left the duel

[spoiler= ]b19fdbeb9a699d2367a24527a702d397.jpg

Apparently, either Phantom Knights are good for stalling or the opponent just lacked necessary countermeasures. Of course, I'd have trouble to Siding Duels, but still...

(look the far right Trap Card ^_^ )

EDIT: Hopefully the image is visible now.

Archived