[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didn't. You were just reminding me (albeit unnecessarily) and I responded. That was all.

EDIT: Oh, and MI, N-2 already is discovered. Why else would Dugtrio be attacking it? <_<

Sorry. To be honest, I prepared my post a few minutes right after Jake made his post, but I was delayed by a "404 Not Found" error for the next half-day. So when it was finally back up, I took barely enough time to read Red's post (the most recent), update mine a little, and then post.

I'll post again in a bit, once I have more time.

Sorry. To be honest, I prepared my post a few minutes right after Jake made his post, but I was delayed by a "404 Not Found" error for the next half-day. So when it was finally back up, I took barely enough time to read Red's post (the most recent), update mine a little, and then post.

I'll post again in a bit, once I have more time.

Oh. Sorry to hear.

Alright, that's understandable.

More definitely needs to be added to the Bio before I consider accepting, but I feel as if you might be too new around here before you jump into this RP. We are pretty far long in the RP and if you aren't an experienced RPer, it will get pretty difficult for you to keep up. I would suggest joining an RP that is just getting underway so that you can get a feel of how things are run. [hr] What have I missed?

... I've been doing this for a few years, and yeah that lack of detail was inexcusable. I apologize, but my browser was refreshing every few minutes and I was getting irritated. Not an excuse, but it happened. I'll fix it now that everything's working right.

And my bad for the failed quote. I hit "select all" and didn't undo the highlight around the opening tag >.<

Does this mean I get to stock up on more hapless Ditto to use and abuse? (83)

I'm kidding people . . . why do I suddenly feel like at least ten daggers are aiming at my back?

More like 30. Don't test us.

Anywho, I want some type of plot advancement at the beach xD I'm afraid if Daniel and Roxanne enter the cave now it'd just be a bunch of short messages.

More like 30. Don't test us.

Anywho, I want some type of plot advancement at the beach xD I'm afraid if Daniel and Roxanne enter the cave now it'd just be a bunch of short messages.

Kytes is on the way! And jake-sempi, don't worry I still love you ^^

I figured there was a reason for Eon not responding yet. I was going to post but something in the back of my mind said, "just wait"

And so I am

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/300092-pkmntournament-of-legends-pg-13startedalways-accepting/page-11#entry6226726

Well he responded when you first brought them to the island. Just not to the sphere of ice and whirlwind that is now surrounding you...not yet anyway MWHAHAHAHA

What is this about a boat sinking? Can I get details? :P

It is mentioned in Rook and Silver's interaction. You should probably go back and read a few pages worth of posts. I know it seems like a lot, but it will help with your posts becoming more in depth as well as get rid of some of the confusion you are having. You have come in at an awkward time where we had a tidal wave of posts and activity, that wasn't exactly planned the way it went down, so right now we are dealing with the aftermath, which I believe has turned out quite nicely. Just need to finish it up, before we get to the biggest part of this chapter. 

I'll go work on one now. (If I recall we were headed off to the docks) I've had more writer's block over the weekend (Though I wasn't able to make a post on Saturday at all).

Glad to here! If you want to hold off on that thing we have planned with Steve until a better time, it might help with your writer's block. 

[hr]

I feel like we have a lot going on at the moment, and if you guys are anything like me, then you want to know everything that is happening so:

Seer has pulled another quick escape, using the power of his Alakazam, Kazam. In a flash of teleportation, Suicune, Seer, and Eon find themselves on a deserted island off the coast of Archanum. Anger and rage fill the Legendary Beast's eyes. Leaping into action, he pins the psychic down to the ground, his dazzling white fangs inches from the purple haired cretin's throat. Eon sits by, separated from the action of a spiraling, icy wind that surrounds the two. Seer is inches away from death, and unless he can change Suicune's mind, he is going to end up as a psychicicle. 

Back in the courtyard, Terra is reunited with her savior, Rivere. Meeting Blake and Kallen, a search for a meddling Unown begins and ends. The presence of the Legendary Pokemon, Terrakion, is a sight for all, but especially for Rivere. Three of the Blades of Four have gathered, but secrets cloud the path of cohesion. Will Blake convince Terra to join his team and will Rivere reveal her possession of Virizion? And what has happened to the young Sword of Justice, Keldeo? Stuck in between a rock and a hard place, Kaeden must choose whether to align himself with the crafty psychic, Seer or his newfound best friend, Blake.

Silver and Rook meet again, but before they can talk about the events of the night before, Rook is hit with a massive migraine. Visions of the future swim across his eyes, depicting a scene of a massive storm and a sinking ship. Grabbing his friend by the arm, Rook tries to lead him to the docks. There is no way he is letting a tragedy happen. But could things be out of his hands? Is the mysterious Steve going to make his move?

Down at the beach, Daniel and Roxanne meet up. Awkwardness permeates the air, as Daniel attempts to lead the shy girl through a cave that could possibly cut around the city. In pursuit of love, Kytes rushes to the pair, by accident of course, and will attempt to gain Roxanne's heart. Too bad his efforts are in vain. Loveless he shall remain. 

Welp, sorry I couldn't wait for British any longer- chiefly because I accidentally posted in the IC section than here and couldn't delete the post.

So what is Kyte and everyone else doing on the beach?

Also Renegade if I made the storm hit too early let me know and I'll change it ( ; _ ; )

Archived