[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp, sorry I couldn't wait for British any longer- chiefly because I accidentally posted in the IC section than here and couldn't delete the post.

So what is Kyte and everyone else doing on the beach?

Also Renegade if I made the storm hit too early let me know and I'll change it ( ; _ ; )

Nah, was gonna bring the storm in next post I had, so don't worry about it. Although, I have a question as to what is going on with Ice. It might be my faulty memory, what placed her in such a predicament?

As for your question at the beach, we have two beach events going on. One near the docks(that is with Kytes, Roxie, and Daniel) and then one with the police officers...which is more or less over. We have a ship sailing in, which inevitably start to sink...hopefully saved by Silver and Rook when they get over there. I am not going to be able to post today, unless British gets his post in later today, which is what I am praying for. My posting will be much more infrequent throughout the following week. Going to Kansas and there is no saying when I will have a good wifi connection. That might mean a slight break from the action, but from what I have heard from my parents, it is that we are staying at a Holiday Inn, so I should have connection. I won't be on for most of the day tomorrow, going to have one last hurrah before I go on 'vacation', but will get back later in the day so as to address anything that has transpired throughout the day. 

Nah, was gonna bring the storm in next post I had, so don't worry about it.

Okay good. I wasn't going to post but, like I said, I mistook the IC for the OOC.

Although, I have a question as to what is going on with Ice. It might be my faulty memory, what placed her in such a predicament?

Well Ice was just sitting somewhere in a forest falling asleep. Since I decided to "tap the character" I sent some mysterious person to warn her to leave. Hopefully she will try to leave and end up helping rescue people from the sinking ship.

My posting will be much more infrequent throughout the following week . . . . [that] might mean a slight break from the action.

Sonic you know that means it's your job now as the Co-Host to take the helm right? Or . . . *inches towards the helm*

While I have complete faith in Sonic to do the job, I know he also has a lot going on, at least YCM-wise. The guy is hosting another RP, writing a fanfic, and cohosting this one. I don't want to just dump my 5+ characters on him. Like I said, I will have infrequent wifi capabilities, but I think I should be able to get on every other day or so. Just means a lot of catching up each night is all. 

And Jake, while I have learned to love you throughout your involvement here, there is no way I am leaving the RP in the hands of the guy that created Seer. XD

So Daniel is going to idle while Kytes and John get rejected, he's just walking through the cave.

Him and Kytes can still chat... Latios will being doing most of he talking, because he is painfully aware of Kytes's lack of game.

>_>  my pair probably needs to make allies for when s*** hits the fan, because Kytes's stunning good looks, and over use of "..." , will probably not get him far in the future. 

I can see your little group you have going on there be the comedic relief section of the team. Glad we have some lighter characters running around right now! 

You say that now, but when the dust clears Kytes will emerge as the final villain! 

You say that now, but when the dust clears Kytes will emerge as the final villain! 

Well that does tend to be what happens. Comedic guy feels left out by the powerhouses of the group. Sells soul to satan for power. Kills everyone. Inevitably stopped by his own guilt. Sacrifices himself to try and fix what cannot be undone. 

Archived