[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That fire wasn't that long ago. 150 years before the main games, which is just over 50 years before the RP, I would think, so only aboiut 200 years. N.N is a few thousand, no?

Oh yeah, that's true. The whole burning thing probably happened after N.N had his chat with Ho-Oh.

It's possible that he tried to attack them each in rage(he used a Pikachu back then as well), interrupting their journies as he vented out his frustration about Ho-Oh's selectiveness about revival. I imagine he got his ass handed back to him though, all three times, since his mind was clouded and he wasn't very experienced with battling Legendaries.

Jake, you've gained a whole new level of respect from me for what you're doing with this plot thing. :D I'm loving all these twists and confusion. I'd assume that it just makes Deoxys the main bad guy for you, but then I'm left thinking 'what if Deoxys is being controlled by a higher power; and I'm getting seriously tense. Thank you man. It's brilliant.

Oh . . . you have no idea how deep this plot I've devised, which is indeed approved by Sonic and Renegade, goes . . .

Whatever you are thinking is most likely- WRONG!

You call me right as I'm trying to get the other two! You and Jake...dang...can't tell which one of your characters Blake is hating more xD

Pffft! It's obviously Seer whom Blake hates more (XD)

British Soul you do realize that Anne, Seer's Espeon, had tackled Steve, right?

I only need Red to post before I can respond. Then I can begin what we discussed, right Renegade?

Sorry, off to read the posts and post right now.

Yes, yes, it probably is~ N.N isn't a threat, not at all. Why should anyone pay attention to him? ^_^ Let's all just focus on Seer right now.

Well now there is cause to be wary of N.N guys. Looks like he is ready to step up his game.

Okay who is the person Keldeo is threatening at the end of his post?

That is what I want to know as well. I'm inclined to think that it might be Steve given that Feraligatr had toppled him onto the ground. (and destroyed his weapons) We'll just have to see what ~Red~ says.

Either way, I'd be fine with that if it was.

That is what I want to know as well. I'm inclined to think that it might be Steve given that Feraligatr had toppled him onto the ground. (and destroyed his weapons) We'll just have to see what ~Red~ says.

Either way, I'd be fine with that if it was.

It would have to be. Isn't he the only person on the ground? If it had been Seer, Keldeo would have said so because he had already met him. 

Well now there is cause to be wary of N.N guys. Looks like he is ready to step up his game.

What did N.N do? ;_; He just rescued a bunch of people who had been abandoned in the ship and left to drown. He's a hero, I'm telling you. Seer's the evil one here - we can all sense the multiple levels and layers of malicious plots that are hidden behind that innocent psychic facade of his.

> Daniel seems to like Kytes...
> Kytes has become friends with Daniel
> ...!?
> A mysterious voice rings in Kytes's head.

Thou shalt have our blessing when thou choose a 
               pokemon of the electric type...
> Kytes has established a new Social Link!

And now to make friends with 11 more people >_>

Yeah it is Steve.

What did N.N do? ;_; He just rescued a bunch of people who had been abandoned in the ship and left to drown. He's a hero, I'm telling you. Seer's the evil one here - we can all sense the multiple levels and layers of malicious plots that are hidden behind that innocent psychic facade of his.

Getting buddy, buddy with the Guardians. Saving a number of people. I believe they call this the calm before the storm. 

Archived