Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan]

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Episode 14]

Ha. I just love it when humanity goes insane and starts growing delusional. People are pulling theories and conspiracies out of their asses, priests are preaching about the walls being built by God and that those who don't believe in its protection are heretics...

And their faith in the Survey Corps is pathetic. They should know who they are dealing with. I mean, they've gone outside the walls TWICE (I believe), and came back unharmed (again, I believe). Plus the police don't even know Levi's ability. If so much as a single uncontrollable fist comes crashing down on humanity, Eren's as good as dead, and there's no one else more willing to do so than Levi, which makes him all the more badass.

[/spoiler]

As for the intro: I didn't necessarily NOT like it, but I can barely hear the vocals over the music. That's pretty much all I have against it, but I'm sure it'll grow on me like most anime intros.

Latest episode is slow, but introduces the recon team. Although this episode should give you the creeps.

[spoiler=For a slow episode]

It was very informative on the Titans. It made me view them in a whole different way.

I wasn't at all disturbed when she told the story of the experiments. In fact, she became my favorite character after that. It fleshed her out as someone who understands the enemy therefore loves them. I actually almost cried when she witnessed them in pain/dead.

And I nearly lost it when I saw Levi's outfit while he was cleaning.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=For a slow episode]

It was very informative on the Titans. It made me view them in a whole different way.

I wasn't at all disturbed when she told the story of the experiments. In fact, she became my favorite character after that. It fleshed her out as someone who understands the enemy therefore loves them. I actually almost cried when she witnessed them in pain/dead.

And I nearly lost it when I saw Levi's outfit while he was cleaning.[/spoiler]

Same here xD seeing Levi like that was really funny, and I can totally understand Hanji now.

The episode was a bit slow, true, but it did reveal a few important points about the Titans.

[spoiler=Spoiler]

Namely that their bodies are really light despite their size, and that they rely on sunlight to survive. This makes them a lot more scientifically plausible now.

[/spoiler]

Soooo....... did anyone else notice that at the end of the new opening they more or less TOLD us that Mikasa's gonna get Titan powers? ._.

I don't think that's Mikasa. If it was, then they'd be standing side-by-side instead of confronting each other. It's probably a Titan like Eren, but...well, more female. And evil. Could be wrong though.

Soooo....... did anyone else notice that at the end of the new opening they more or less TOLD us that Mikasa's gonna get Titan powers? ._.

I guess the OP did its job, since you're wrong. =]

I am afraid that seeing the female titan will give it away immediately, which sucks. I didn't know who it was until a ways after the initial meeting.

Episode 16 is out. I feel like they're skipping something, but maybe I'm remembering in the wrong order. I'll get back to you guys on that.

EDIT: Ok, so it was a flashback in the manga. It would've chronologically happened before this episode. Man, this is going to be an awkward flashback too.

This episode was a bit of a meh. Nothing unexpected in my opinion, though judging by the preview for the next episode, looks like we're gonna get some sort of treat. Didn't somebody mention a 'female Titan' earlier? Was that it?

I just realized we won't get to see Potato Girl's greatest moment so far this season. ='[

This episode was a bit of a meh. Nothing unexpected in my opinion, though judging by the preview for the next episode, looks like we're gonna get some sort of treat. Didn't somebody mention a 'female Titan' earlier? Was that it?

Yeah, that was the female titan. I was right, if people can't figure it out after next episode then I'll feel bad.

Also, this episode has a lot of foreshadowing (or a tease to those who know).

Yeah, that is it. She was so cool.

Ended up spoiling myself, but I wanna see that animated anyways ;_; so when you say "so far this season", do you mean it's still far away in terms of episodes, or do you mean that it had been skipped over?

Ended up spoiling myself, but I wanna see that animated anyways ;_; so when you say "so far this season", do you mean it's still far away in terms of episodes, or do you mean that it had been skipped over?

still far away, nobody is going to do that yet because the situation that requires it hasn't occurred.

[spoiler=I was a little confused there at the end.]

How did Reiner escape from the Female Titan? From his position, it seemed kind of impossible for him to move his arms. And is it just me, or was there smoke coming from his face when he was running away with Armin? I mean, if it came from the Titan's hand, that's logical, but then wouldn't the smoke be all over his body?

It really seemed like his head was crushed, but I guess that was just messing with perspective. In that case, where did all that blood splatternig come from, since I don't think a cut-off thumb would give off that reaction?

Can somebody please explain this? ^_^;

One more thing;

tumblr_mqzjlrBIJe1rr5h0eo2_500.jpg

K5dTkcSl.jpg

dat.jpg

[/spoiler]

Archived