[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting]

Ren✧

“Cobalion! FOCUS BLAST!!!”

The ‘Focus Blast’ flew across the room and impacted against King Gilgamesh’s barrier, dispelling the sandstorm that had been ravaging the room since the very beginning of the fight. As the sand settled all around the Legendary Pokemon, their Guardians, King Gilgamesh and his Pikachu, Blake shouted to the other Swords of Justice, “Sorry we're late!”

When the sand settled, Silver had found that his Tyranitar was lying on the ground unable to do a thing. "Tyranitar return." Turning towards a paralysed Lucario, a more serious look had appeared on Silver's face. "Even if you are not able to battle, my friend I can still use my aura, you've done well, return." When he returned his friends to their pokeballs, his focus turned towards the now visible Pikachu. "Now that the Sandstorm is gone, things have gotten more interesting."

A short moment later, an orange haired trainer moved next to Silver, releasing a sigh before getting into the ready position. “Looks like it’s our show now, huh?” A smirk appeared on Silver's face as he replied. "I guess so, we can't let our fellow guardians down." Getting into the ready position and with Pikachu in view, it was time to strike, after all it was Celebi and Latios' job to deal to with Pikachu as Anne ordered. "Master, the time for action is now!"

"Celebi, fly closer and use a barrage of Ancientpowers!" Silver commanded as Celebi flew in closer as it fired rocks at the size of its body at Pikachu. "You will not harm my master!" Celebi thought and in the case that Pikachu would dodge the attacks, Silver had a backup plan. "Now use Giga Drain and use Psychic to guide your attack!" Beams of green light were fired from Celebi's arms and as its eyes turned purple, the attack turned into a heatseeking-esque attack hoping to find its target.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As beams of green light homed in on Urlugal, as he quickly discovered when he tried to dodge it through a few different ways, he had to admit that he was getting excited. His plan had worked, and this, this was the just the beginning of the battle of which he'd been promised! After five seconds, he did a cartwheel straight forward, diving between the beams and using this time to charge a large amount of electricity. It was enough - and just as the beams turned around, he fired off a Thunder equivalent to a lightning bolt, instantaneously vaporizing Celebi's attack, continuing on towards the side of the arena and far off into the Unown's realm.

As soon as he was done, he sensed what must've been Virizon, with a human trainer riding it. Slightly amused at this far-too-easy target in the sandstorm, the Pikachu charged up more electricity. While his attack wouldn't instantly destroy the Legendary, it would deal a crippling amount of damage, which was enough---

"PIKA-CHHHUUUUuuuuu....?" ...but just as he fired it, a rock barrier by Terrakion came up and absorbed the majority of the electrical blast.

Key word: the majority. Due to its strength, ten percent of it still remained as it successfully struck the Grass-Type Legendary, narrowly missing the human. Not nearly as crippling, but it was still powerful enough to deal some damage. Taking advantage of this, he began to charge up an Iron Tail thick enough to shatter the bones in Virizion's body.

That was when he heard a sonic boom, synchronized with a telepathic voice; "Listen up you runt, don’t you EVER even think about hurting Kytes. OR I'LL END YOU!" A second later, Latios zoomed through the sand yelling "ZEN HEADBUTT!", and Urlugal quickly spun around to match it with his Iron Tail attack. The two powerful moves colliding, cancelling each other out, the force sent both combatants flying in opposite directions.

Then came a sudden Focus Blast attack, forcing itself through the sandstorm and ultimately colliding with his master's barrier. The force from it was enough to blow away all the sand. Thus, the sandstorm was no more, and the Pikachu was once again in plain sight. It must've been embarrassing for the Legendaries, having to cancel out the sandstorm that their dumb trainers created, but he didn't stop to giggle about this as a barrage of Ancientpowers and another homing Giga Drain came for him.

Though rather bemused at this, he destroyed all the rocks with Iron Tail, charging up another Thunder in the process and immediately annihilating the heatseeking attacks once more.

With that done, now that he could see his targets again, all of which had finally shown themselves and looked to be very well ready to battle against him, the next thing Urlugal did was pour a lot of his energy into a superbly intense lightning bolt that was unleased directly above, and it was so powerful that a white flash covered the arena for a few seconds-

Wait, above?

As soon as the flash faded away, the Unowns - who were desperately holding their own against Cresselia's constant stream of attacks - redirected the lightning bolt back down with their psychic powers, splitting it up and evening out the intensity. And so they came crashing down from the skies of the realm, each bolt at least three times as powerful as a normal Thunder move, directed at the following; Suicune, Latios, Cobalion, Blake, Terra, Rivere (whom was on top of Virizion), and Darkrai.

[hr]

Unsurprised at Ice's sudden breakdown, contrary to what Kaeden thought, she wasn't a target at all. No, it would be more accurate to call her his ally, as the Psychic Shock that she would release could very well disrupt the ranks of his opponents. Once a Focus Blast collided against his barrier, the aftereffect of which dispelled the sandstorm, as his Pikachu dealt with Celebi's moves, that was when he replied to the psychic's desperate pleas.

"I wouldn't know that. Since possession takes many different forms, the only being who could possibly know the answer to that is-" He stopped just as a flash blinded everyone and Urlugal's lightning bolts came down. Darkrai - whom was standing at the edge of the arena to the left, having been waiting for a chance to step in - looked up in annoyance as the Thunder came towards him and blocked it with a Dark Void-generated shield.

However, the distraction was enough, as a second much weaker Thunder came for him and sent him flying towards Ice's sphere. As Darkrai crashed into the ground, his hood fell off, revealing...Areo's face?! Well, although it looked just like him in every possible way, his hair had turned white, his eyes the same color as Darkrai's, and he wore a disgusted expression that Areo could never have worn.

"You damned IMMORTAL!" Darkrai-Areo yelled in anger as he got up, straining the vocal muscles of this human body, while being completely oblivious to Ice's psychic sphere right behind him. "I have enough to think about with Team Purity showing up, and then YOU OF ALL PEOPLE HAD TO APPEAR. I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE! I SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU TO WANDER THE EARTH! AND I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET YOU ESCAPE FROM GROUDON'S LAIR!!!"

King Gilgamesh blinked.

"That was you?" King Gilgamesh asked. "Honestly?" His expression melting into something far more twisted, he watched the dark being at the other side of arena with a look that was becoming more and more amused. It appeared as though the true king would burst into laughter at any given moment. "You let ME, the King, escape from there? ME, who burnt down the sacred tower? ME, who banished the Fairy element from this world? ME, who generations ago manipulated Maxie and led the most promising criminal organization, TEAM MAGMA, to DEFEAT THE WORLD'S MIGHTIEST and GAIN CONTROL OF GROUDON?! ME, WHO ENDED UP KILLING BILLIONS, WHO CREATED A SUPERCONTINENT WORTHY OF HUMANITY?!?!?!"

As his Pikachu continued to hold back the Legendaries on its own, the immortal relaxed, calming down as he glanced at the phone in his hands. Everything was typed down. All the information there was about all the Guardians and Legendaries that were confronting him.

"Well, allow me to show you the consequences of your whim." His finger moved. "Remember this day, thou Legendary Gods of the world, as this was the day your doom became inevitable." And so he pressed the button without a second thought, the message instantly arriving at Eon's mail on the other end.

As powerful as they were, with this information, humanity shall triumph in the war against the gods. Whether they escaped or beat him, since there would be nowhere to hide, no matter what they tried, no matter what divine judgment they brought forth or what attempts at communication they attempted, no matter what powers they possessed, no matter what, IT. WAS. ALREADY. OVER.

...Or so he thought.

His expression changed as images and thoughts were being transmitted to him, a light, almost unnoticeable smile crossed his face, and he soon found his hand rapidly typing a second message onto the phone, even though this was in the middle of battle.

[hr]

Miraculously, Eon's phone had survived the fall from Seer's sudden psychic assault, and ended up falling to the ground and rolling away slightly as a bloody and brutal torture began. It was safe.

One Unown witnessed it all occur from not very far away. This was the Unown which had been positioned near Eon as a backup, the Unown which his master had intended to remain after his inevitable defeat and act as a failsafe, the Unown which was to assassinate Eon on the spot so he could be replaced with a more effective leader - should he arrogantly attempt to control the Legendaries instead of killing them on the spot. But unforeseen circumstances had occurred. EXTREMELY unforeseen circumstances.

Hiding under an invisible shield, sparing just enough psychic energy so that it wouldn't be noticed by Seer, it watched everything unfold in a combination of fear and confusion, unsure about what it should do for its next move. Though one thing was for sure; there was no way it would be able to assassinate Seer or Latias what with their psychic powers. Not only that, but it probably wouldn't be able to escape either. The slightest movement, and it would be killed on the spot. This Seer didn't seem too eager to let witnesses live.

Terrified, it prepared to open up a channel of communication to King Gilgamesh, but stopped when the phone near it began vibrating. Did that mean the message - containing information on all the Legendaries - had already been sent? Had he already been killed, so soon after starting his plans? Did he even manage to take down any of the Legendaries with him, as he intended? There was no way the Unown would be able to know that.

As thoughts raced across its mind, unintentionally transmitting them over to its master far off, a second message suddenly arrived at Eon's mail about a minute later, as if King Gilgamesh could type lightning fast.

Listing "N.N" as the recipient just like the ginormous mail filled with legendary information before it, it was much shorter, much more personal, and it said thus;

It seems you did not come. But you made your move, and while it seems that we were not fated to meet after all, I am not disappointed in the slightest. I do not claim to know your past, nor what path you will walk from now on, be it for good or for evil. How,ever, from the moment I first saw you, I knew what you were.  Let it be known that we are birds of a feather; walking a road separated from humanity, yet tied to the legends that guide them.

At the end of my road after so many turnings and sacrifices, after so many years, lies only failure, yet you still have plenty of potential. Surely, should you choose the correct choices and tread through the correct path, you can achieve success. What those are, I do not know.

Admittedly, this message is sentimental and pointless, and I do not expect you to find any meaning in these words. I am but a shadow of the past, interfering with the present.

That is all.

Now, all I can say is this; I have high expectations for you, Seer. Do not disappoint me.

-Neo Neir-

"NORMAL!?" Ice's voice shrieked throughout the arena into the minds of everyone present, though her voice sounded more shrill now, as if coming from a little girl, "I AM NORMAL! SILENCE YOU DAMNED IDIOTS!" A shrieking sound then filled the arena, and only when Gilgamesh responded and Areo/Darkrai slammed into her psychic barrier did the awful sound stop. "Oh... Does somebody want to play with me?" 

Subdued by Darkrai Areo wound find his presence slowly drifting away, until he found himself in a square white room, Ice standing at the other end. This girl seemed smaller though, and had much shorter hair, wearing a strapless white dress. 

"Hello," the young girl turned, revealing herself to be a very young version of Ice, "damn... your cute. Well that's why Weaker Half loved you isn't it, but that's for little children. I wish Weaker Half would leave her romance to the story books you know." The little girl giggled walking around Areo, sizing him up. "In case you hadn't figured it out yet I'm your pathetic girlfriend, I'm the true owner of this body, Genesis." 

Genesis began to float slowly drifting to the back of the room, "Hey! Guess what! You know where we are? I bet you don't, ha! We're in my mind, the part that Weaker Half, doesn't control... the part she sealed away," The girl had taken a much more childish tone, but it set off by the cruel smile she now wore," Isn't that cool!? Hey! Hey! Hey! Wanna know why I drag you in here? Do ya? Do ya? Dooooo yaaa? Its cause I think your funny, so I'll play with you a while until I get bored, or everybody takes down the immortal and Weaker Half needs her body back." 

Genesis floated down again to the ground, seemingly unable to stand still, she ran around Areo, laughing her arms spread out. Seconds later she appeared on Areo's shoulder.

"You know its no fun being kept sealed up in here for so long, but you know what I'm going to do as soon as I get out? I'mma help daddy kill a bunch of people. Humans, Pokemon... there all the same, genocide is just a fun game!" The girl laughed psychotically, "Weaker Half thought she could keep me sealed up forever, thanks to that stupid immortal I get to come out and play again, but not now... not until daddy releases That B****, then when I kill her I can take control of the body and do whatever I want!" 

Genesis now appeared in front of Areo, "so what do you want to do first? I can make anything." As Genesis said this a baseball appeared in her hands, which tossed away, then a Pokeball, which was also tossed away soon after, then a deck of Poker cards. "See." 

------

Kay exited the forest, finding herself at an extremely large lake, the lake of the Three Guardians. Yes, now she would have her revenge, Kay looked forward to watching the three damn Pokemon writhing in pain. The plan was set, now to execute. 

Rolling a small sphere  a few feet in front of her Kay took out a control pad of some sort. Pressing one of the options on the screen the sphere opened up floating off the ground, splitting into several different pieces rotating around each other sending out malicious psychic waves. At the same time Kay began to set up her capture and transport canisters. This operation wound be fast, she would hit the Legendary Pokemon before they even knew how to react.

Moments later three writhing forms rose from lake, materializing into the forms of the Lake Trio. At that moment the sphere device shut down releasing the Legendary Pokemon.

"Pokemon Hunter Kay, we know why you have come and-" each of the Lake Guardians began intoning but were cut of as Kay raised a revolver firing it at Uxie who was in the center. 

"Garchomp!" Kay yelled as the first of the Lake Trio was frozen and placed into a capture pod. Almost immediately after a swift purple streak burst from the underbrush, striking Azelf with a Dual Chop, who was also promptly frozen and captured by Kay. "Just you left Mesprit." Kay laughed as the pink Pokemon faced off against her Garchomp. 

"You'll never succeed, even if I fall, your doomed to fall," Mesprit hissed before launching a powerful Psyshock at Garchomp who took the hit, but the Legendary Pokemon did not get to follow up for another attack and from the depths she was hit by a Dragon Pulse. 

"Sorry, you fail." Kay said monotone before firing one more shot from her revolver freezing Mesprit, and capturing her. "That was too easy, hmph. Its hard to see why my mom had such a trouble with you. Then again she wasn't training her whole life to beat you all. Kingdra, Garchomp! Return." 

-------

Outside a concert hall in Celadon City a young brown haired male stretched rolling his neck. Walking into the sunlight his smile dropped quickly as he felt the small prick on his neck. Darkness jumping at the edges of his vision the young man's eyes rolled back as he collapsed into unconsciousness.

~~~

Damien quickly jumped behind his target catching him as he went down. 

"Its okay, its okay. He's my brother, he has a heart condition, I'll take him to a hospital," he said waiving his hand to the horrified onlookers, which seemed to settle them, thankfully no cops had been around. Propping the kid on his shoulders he walked from the concert hall courtyard away before turning down an alley and walking into a 'wall'. Inside this wall another man in a Rocket uniform scowled at him, placing his rifle in the back seat the helicopter there before climbing in himself. The blonde woman in the pilot's seat also waived to him urgently. 

Loading the kid in with another green haired one, Damien climbed in to the seat across from them next to the guy with the rifle. 

"That went quite well," he said a smirk on his face. 

"We're not done yet, we've got one more stop on the way to Archanum." Circe said taking off from the fake alley, "Hopefully Team 3 has succeeded into taking down the last target. I heard she was a tough one." 

Eon didn't know how things had gone so wrong. One moment he had seen Seer collapsed on the ground, nursing a dangerous bullet wound and then the next Seer was above him. He had ordered Latias to move, to attack, to defend, to do ANYTHING! But even the Eon Pokemon wasn't fast enough. The psychic shockwave hit the two with full force and in that instant, Eon felt himself lose control. Not just of the situation, but of Latias, that had been the last pawn in the game. It was up the big hitters now, hopefully they would be able to carry on without him, for he was sure that Seer would not forgive such tresspasses. 

Seer approached Eon, who was in the process of trying to stand. The psychic attack had sent Latias and himself careening into the ground, yet it seemed that fate had graced him with good luck and saved his life. If only he had known how wrong he had been. If fate had been merciful, it would have killed him right there. But Eon was instead forced to learn in truth that karma was quite the b*tch.

"You b*stard!" Eon cried, reaching to grab the pistol out of his jacket pocket. 

“Be silent!” As uttered those words, a tingle raced up Eon's spine and he was overcome with the most intense feeling. A feeling he had never truly known before. A feeling that made his stomach churn and his heart race. The feeling of fear. He tried to move, to run, to crawl. He tried anything to get him away from Seer, but as Eon had predicted, he would not forgive such tresspasses. 

“One such as you has no right to speak. You, who claim it is your goal to eradicate all Legendary Pokémon have the audacity to ride one, to command her like it was a weapon! To abuse her and steal her will from her! This cannot stand! I will NOT allow this to pass by unpunished! But . . . I am not without honor . . .”

A dash of hope entered Eon's chest. If this psychic truly did have honor, he would let Eon fight. They would fight to the death, and even though there was no doubt that Seer would win, Eon would not be forgotten by the psychic. Unfortunately, the honor that Seer talked about, was not as righteous as he would have liked to think. 

One by one his Pokemon revealed themselves, being summoned by the power of the psychic. For a moment, Eon fantasized about the thought of his Pokemon fighting for him, attacking the psychic to protect their master. But, no, that was just a fantasy. Eon knew what was in his Pokemon's hearts, and he knew what was going to come. 

Around and around the Eevelutions tortured Eon, never injuring him enough that he would die and using Jolteon’s electricity to keep his nerves alive and well so he could continue feeling the pain they inflicted on him. And yet Eon did not mutter a sound, whether this was from Seer's hold on his body or his own will, it isn't known, but he had no intention of crying out. He would die with honor, even if it wasn't an honorable end. 

“Enough! Please stop!” The voice of Latias rang through the air, bringing a temporary order to the chaotic pain that had dominated Eon for what seemed an eternity. 

“This man doesn’t deserve to continue on living,” Seer said and pulled Latias’ face back to look at him when she looked over at Eon writhing in pain, “If he were to be let go, right now, do you think he would change his ways? Would he forgive his Pokemon for their rightful actions against him? Drop his vendetta against the Legendary Pokemon?”

“Maybe if-”

“He will kill and kill and kill again,” Seer interrupted and took a step back, “More will fall to Team Purity like your brother and the others before him.”

“No . . .” Latias muttered, almost so low she couldn’t be heard. Her brother . . . dead. Dead. Dead by Eon’s hands! All reasoning left the second Eon Pokemon as rage took hold. Rage and anger and sadness over the revelation that Latios had been killed. Her brother. “MY BROTHER!!!”

“YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!!” Latias screamed and unleashed the most powerful ‘Mist Ball’ she had ever produced. And with the signature attack of the Legendary Pokemon Eon himself had used, the Leader of Team Purity was brought to an end.

Death was not painful, life was painful and as Eon felt his soul drift away from his blistered and scarred body, he couldn't help but be relieved. Looking down on the scene, he felt guilt well up in his chest. It had been his fault. He had caused his own death. If he hadn't pushed his Pokemon, then they wouldn't have pushed back. Still, the blame was not all his own. Seer had lied and cheated, double crossed and manipulated. He was as guilty of a man as Eon himself, and for the first time Eon lusted for something that could only be called justice. Equality in all fields. Seer would die. 

Eon's spirit drifted away from the scene, being drawn by something. It would seem that he would finally see what came after death. But as he was being pulled away, he took a final look at his killer. Not Jolteon. Not Vaporeon. Not Leafeon. Not Glaceon. Not Flareon. Not Espeon. Not Umbreon. Not even Latias. He looked at Seer, but when he did, he didn't see the evil figure of a psychic, he saw the figure of a broken man. The broken man had no expression and wore only a gaunt face and dead eyes. Connected to his hands and feet were thin strings, looking like they belonged to a marionette. Seer was not the evil one. He was just a puppet. In his last moments before traveling on, Eon learned in death, what would have saved him life.

The invisible form of Eon's spirit mouthed two words. "I'm sorry." He hoped his Pokemon would hear, Eevee above all the others. Because a hard life now awaited Eevee, the only thing that Eon could say he truly loved. 

[hr]

Richard let out a small whoop as his bullet hit Seer, smashing through the psychic's face. That was definitely a kill shot, the pompous idiot had fallen been taken down. Vengeance was his. Amongst his celebrating, Richard's eye caught movement through his scope and out of interest he looked. The smile that he had worn previously disappeared, replaced by a frown. Seer was not dead, in fact he looked as good as new. 

Richard watched as the purple haired man rose from where he had fallen, blood weeping from his wound, but ever so slowly the wound began to close. Bone, flesh, and skin knitted itself back together, rejecting the piece of lead that had lodged itself in the side of Seer's head. No. This couldn't be possible. Richard had seen very clearly the shot he had taken was one that would kill any human. 

That could only mean that Seer was not...human. "Arceus dammit!" Richard said, trying to line up another shot, but just as he got Seer in his sights the psychic vanished. At the same time, he saw the form of Eon rocketing out over the beach on Latias. Richard had been the one that had helped Eon capture the legendary, figuring that the Eon Pokemon would prove useful in drawing Latios out, so he wasn't surprised to see the sight. What he was surprised to see was Seer appearing above Eon in a flash of light and then knocking him out of the sky with an invisible pulse of energy. 

Richard watched from a distance as the psychic mercilessly tortured his boss. He desperately tried to intervene, firing off several rounds in that direction. But as each bullet would near its target, it would veer away as if something was surrounding the area. Richard could do nothing but watch his master, the man he had looked up to die.

Richard was not a person that was big on feelings, and he had never cried in his life, but at that moment a single tear welled up from his eye and made his way down his face. The man that embodied the sentiment that Richard had committed his whole life too, was gone. Taking his phone out of his pocket, he texted a message to Aya, who was currently in town, taking shelter from the plight of Unowns that had littered the sky.

Eon is dead. I need some time. I am going to get revenge. This is where we part way.

Richard then closed his phone and threw it into the waters surrounding Archanum. He abandoned the sniper rifle that sat on the roof of the building, leaving the rest of his gear with it. He could not take on Seer as a man. No one could. He would have to rely on a miracle. He would have to wish upon a star, and hoped his dream came true.

[hr]

Rivere had charged into the sandstorm, abandoning all thought of safety. She wasn't one to do such a thing, but she had always never been so angry before. This man had killed a force of a nature. He had killed and threatened, and was now endangering the existence of her best friend. It was understandable that she wasn't thinking too clearly. Of course, that wasn't going to protect her from the lightning bolt that now arced towards her and Virizion. Rivere knew she had seen the attack too late and there was nothing she could do, so instead she closed her eyes and silently apologized to Virizion for putting her in harm's way. 

Rivere waited for the attack to come, but before it hit, she felt the ground beneath Virizion shift slightly and Rivere watched as a wall of earth protected them from the blunt force of the attack. The lightning bolt collided against the barrier, shattering it. Rubble and trace amounts of electricity filtered through, dealing some damage to Virizion, but it was minor compared to what could have happened. 

Just as the two were recovering from the close call, the air came alive with energy. Gilgamesh's Pikachu had launched another attack, but this one had been aimed into the air, straight at the Unowns. For a moment, Rivere hoped that the Pikachu had had a change of heart and was attempting to defeat its master, but it appeared as if the Guardians would have no such luck. Within seconds several blasts of electricity rained down from the sky, one of them aimed at Rivere. 

Reacting with the speed of Pidgeot, Virizion whirled around. SACRED SWORD! The horn atop Virizion's head glowed with power, elongating into a powerful sword. Virizion slashed at the approaching lightning bolt, cutting it in two. The bolt of energy split down the middle, hitting the ground on either side of Virizion and Rivere. This was the power of a Legendary. 

"Let's finish this!" Rivere commanded, urging her companion to continue. Virizion nodded, maintaining the Sacred Sword. The two rushed towards the false king. As they approached the psychic barrier, Virizion slammed her horn against the shield, hoping to shatter it with the might of a Sword of Justice, but upon touching it, she knew it would be too much for her. Only the power of the other Swords would be able to shatter the barrier.

[hr]

Serena saw the bolt of lightning before Clement did, but only by seconds, fortunately it was enough to take action. "Entei, Eruption!" Serena commanded her companion to use the most powerful attack in their arsenal, hoping to overpower the bolt of thunder that was careening towards Clement and Suicune. Entei slammed his paws on the earth, letting out a powerful roar. A geyser of magma erupted from between Entei's feet, shooting straight towards the bolt of lightning.

The two attacks met, the opposing forces struggled for a moment, before ending in an explosion of power, that sent those around it stumbling back. The Eruption had been enough to match the power of the super-Thunder, but it had by no means overpowered it. That fact worried Serena, that meant that Entei and that Pikachu were on the same level, and that was not good. 

[hr]

Richard sped across Archanum lake in the speed boat he had 'liberated'. In the back of the boat sat an older man with an ugly expression and a young woman. All around the group was equipment stacked upon equipment. "Do you really need all this?" Richard asked Elias. Richard had gone immediately to where he knew that Elias and Moira were hiding out and told them to come with him. There was no time to waste. Seer would no doubt be hunting down the rest of Team Purity and they were not about to become pawns in his plans. 

Richard and Eon had talked before arriving at the yacht and Eon had informed Richard of his plans that involved these two. Richard would make sure that that work could continue. "I'll get you to a safe base off of Archanum. Anything you could possibly need will be waiting for you there. As for the rest, I will take care of that."

Blake watched Rivere call Virizion to use Sacred Sword, seemed she figured out something. And because of it, Blake snapped his fingers and got a plan nicely formulated. "Kaeden! Terra! Have Keldeo and Terrakion use Sacred Sword with Virizion!" he said, nodding at both Kaeden and Terra.

Pokémon Movie 15 OST ~ True Power

Cobalion simply smiled, as he saw Blake take charge in the heat of battle like this. This proved that he truly was ready for the day that he would become his guardian. You'll want me to do the same, correct?  he simply asked, only to get a smirk from Blake. I thought as much.

Blake smirked and exhaled for a moment, before looking up at the barrier and Virizion. "COBALION! Help your friends out...SACRED SWORD ON THE BARRIER!!"

Cobalion simply nodded as he rushed towards the barrier, as a bright blue horn appeared. Virizion! Help has arrived! he declared, as his Sacred Sword struck the barrier as well.

[hr]

"Entei, Eruption!"

Raikou simply chuckled, seeing Entei preform the attack, even seeing the Pikachu move back a bit...in fear perhaps. "Well, brother...it seems like you've struck fear into that Pikachu."

"Entei's trainer...if I may..." Draco said. "If the Pikachu attacks again, allow Entei to dodge it. Raikou will take the blow." He saw a bit of worry come from Serena's face, but Draco simply smirked. "Remember, Raikou is an Electric Pokemon as well...and not only that...I've read that he happens to have an ability called Volt Absorb. Meaning...its just more fuel for the fire, so to speak."

"Well...guess I chose right with you..." Raikou smirked, almost impressed with Draco's knowledge of his ability.

Serena looked at this new trainer. She had left Raikou on the beach yesterday alone and he arrived today sporting a Guardian. Things were moving fast. This new Guardian seemed to know his stuff, although was more or less oblivious to the tension between the three siblings. Entei wouldn't just allow Raikou to step in, but hopefully they would be able to get through the battle without them attacking each other. "Let's keep the the pressure off of the Swords." Serena said, talking to Draco and Clement. It seemed as if the Swords of Justice were attempting to destroy the barrier, but all would be for not if that Pikachu set its sights on them. 

"Suicune, use Shadow Ball on that Pikachu. Follow up with a Blizzard!" Suicune leapt into action, springing towards Gilgamesh's Pikachu. The wolf-like Pokemon launched a powerful Shadow Ball, letting it rocket head on towards the Pikachu. Performing a leap, Suicune landed behind the rat-like Pokemon and fired a powerful stream of frozen wind. Following Suicune's lead, Entei launched a Fire Blast at Pikachu. That left only 1 direction for Urlurgal to escape, right towards Raikou.

[hr]

Richard had left Elias and Moira at the base, making sure that they were safe. He felt as if evacuating the two had been the right choice, Archanum was not safe for anyone. Unfortunately, he had to return. 

Having returned to Archanum, Richard noted that the large castle still floated high above the ground. That meant that N.N. hadn't finished his fun yet, and that meant that the Guardians were still busy with the crazy king. That would work to his advantage. Richard made his way through the more or less deserted streets of Archanum. Curious faces peaked out of shop windows, wondering who was crazy enough to be out in all this madness. 

Richard turned down an alleyway and was met with a cloud of ten or so Unown. Richard figured that N.N. had either ordered them to terrorize the town or that they were strays. Either way, they were in his way. Richard withdrew his semi-automatic pistol from his coat sleeve and took aim. He fired three shots, each hitting one of the Unown in the center of the eye. That left 7.

Now aware of the threat, the remaining Unown retreated slightly, putting distance between themselves and the threat. They each fired a blast of Hidden Power. Richard grabbed a Pokeball from his belt, bringing out a large rock-like Pokemon.

"Gigalith!" Gigalith roared as the seven Hidden Powers hit him straight on. Gigalith's massive defense and Sturdy ability saved it from fainting. "Use Gravity!" Richard commanded as the swarm of Unown prepared for another attack. Gigalith's eyes glowed red and the seven Unown dropped to the ground, pushed by an unseen force. Richard readied his gun again, taking out the rest of the swarm. "Return." Richard ordered, bringing back his Gigalith. 

"Now back to work." Richard said aloud, speaking to no one but himself.

[hr]

Rook had left the Pokemon Center, leaving the fallen Guardian to the care of Nurse Joy. He had decided to help usher the people of Archanum into safe buildings, trying to calm the chaos. Having succeeded at doing this, he was now patrolling the streets, taking out any stray Unowns he saw. A good number of them were roaming about, causing mischief with their Hidden Power. Rook wished he had time to capture one, understanding the Unown would make leaps and bounds in archaeology, as well as a number of other fields. Unfortunately, these Unowns seemed to be still under the spell of the Gilgamesh. 

At the thought of the false King, Rook looked to the massive castle in the sky and the new crystal staircase that led up to its door. Rook considered climbing those stairs and helping out, he didn't feel right about letting Silver go off alone. Just as he had pretty much decided to do that, a massive head ache shot through Rook's brain. He collapsed on the ground, holding the sides of his head.

"Evil is afoot. Evil has be done. Evil has been killed, yet the day is not done. Go!" The words of Dialga were clear in his mind. Never before had the primordial Pokemon spoken in such cryptic tones before, but luckily the words hadn't come alone. The image of a trainer accompanied the message and as the headache faded, he felt something tugging on his mind, much like before when Azelf had led him to the Lake Trio.

Rook raced through the streets of Archanum, but was surprised to find that he was not heading for the lake, but towards a portion of the city he hadn't visited yet. It seemed to be the lower class of Archanum as the buildings were much less ornate and garbage began to line the roads. Nothing moved. Nothing made a sound!

BOOM! The explosion billowed out of a nearby alleyway. When the smoke cleared, Rook watched a single man walked calmly down the deserted road. Rook looked closer to find that it had been the man that had accompanied Eon when he had attacked himself and Silver. Just seeing him made Rook's ribs ache with pain. Rook was tempted to confront the man, but that was when he saw the menacing pistol in his hand. He would follow him, instead. 

“Cobalion! FOCUS BLAST!!!”

The ‘Focus Blast’ flew across the room and impacted against King Gilgamesh’s barrier, dispelling the sandstorm that had been ravaging the room since the very beginning of the fight. As the sand settled all around the Legendary Pokémon, their Guardians, King Gilgamesh and his Pikachu, Blake shouted to the other Swords of Justice, “Sorry we're late!”

With Pikachu in view, it was time to strike.

“Zen Headbutt!”

Pikachu quickly spun around and matched the attack from Latios with his Iron Tail attack, the two powerful moves colliding to cancel each other out. The force sent both combatants flying in opposite directions.

“Celebi, fly closer and use a barrage of Ancient Powers!” Silver commanded Celebi, the Legendary Pokemon flying in to fire rocks the size of its body at Pikachu, “Now use Giga Drain and use Psychic to guide your attack!”

Beams of green light were fired from Celebi's arms and as its eyes turned purple, the attack turned into a heat seeking type attack. Pikachu poured a lot of his energy into an intense lightning bolt that was unleashed directly at Suicune, Latios, Cobalion, Blake, Terra, Rivere and Darkrai.

As his Pikachu continued to hold back the Legendaries on its own, the immortal relaxed, calming down as he glanced at the phone in his hands. Everything was typed down. All the information there was about all the Guardians and Legendaries that were confronting him.

“Well, allow me to show you the consequences of your whim,” His finger moved, “Remember this day, thou Legendary Gods of the world, as this was the day your doom became inevitable.”

And so King Gilgamesh pressed the button without a second thought, the message instantly arriving at Eon's mail on the other end.

IT. WAS. ALREADY. OVER.

...Or so he thought.

[hr]

One Unown, terrified, prepared to open up a channel of communication to King Gilgamesh, but stopped when the phone near it began vibrating. As thoughts raced across its mind, unintentionally transmitting them over to its Master far off, a second message suddenly arrived at Eon's mail about a minute later, as if King Gilgamesh could type lightning fast.

Listing "N.N" as the recipient just like the ginormous mail filled with legendary information before it, it was much shorter, much more personal, and it said thus:

It seems you did not come. But you made your move, and while it seems that we were not fated to meet after all, I am not disappointed in the slightest. I do not claim to know your past, nor what path you will walk from now on, be it for good or for evil. How,ever, from the moment I first saw you, I knew what you were.  Let it be known that we are birds of a feather; walking a road separated from humanity, yet tied to the legends that guide them.

At the end of my road after so many turnings and sacrifices, after so many years, lies only failure, yet you still have plenty of potential. Surely, should you choose the correct choices and tread through the correct path, you can achieve success. What those are, I do not know.

Admittedly, this message is sentimental and pointless, and I do not expect you to find any meaning in these words. I am but a shadow of the past, interfering with the present.

That is all.

Now, all I can say is this; I have high expectations for you, Seer. Do not disappoint me.

-Neo Neir-

Seer had somehow been alerted to the phone vibrating, the message signaling him to the message that had been sent. His head slowly turning to look back at the phone he took out one of the Pokeballs he had taken from his fallen enemy and released Espeon. The second Psi Pokemon looked confused and glanced up at Seer then gave a grateful bow.

“Espeon,” Seer began picking up the phone and quickly reading the message. Transmitting the information through telepathy the Espeon nodded and ran off, managing to sneak up behind the hiding Unown Seer had sensed when his attention was drawn in its direction, and startled it into revealing itself. Seer took hold of the Unown before it could flee and brought it towards him until the tiny Pokemon was in his grip, “You are a servant of that false king . . .”

Disappearing with the Unwon and Espeon Seer used the King’s Pokemon to transmit a message to him personally:

“Survive. Survive and we shall meet.”

[hr]

The Legendary Pokemon reacted quickly enough as the attack from King Gilgamesh’s Pikachu streaked through the sky

Virizion whirled around, “SACRED SWORD!”

“Entei, Eruption!” Serena commanded her companion to use the most powerful attack in their arsenal, struggling against the bolt of thunder that was careening towards Clement and Suicune until it exploded. Raikou simply chuckled watching Entei, “Well, brother . . . it seems like you've struck fear into that Pikachu.”

“Entei's trainer, if I may,” Draco said, “If the Pikachu attacks again, allow Entei to dodge it. Raikou will take the blow. Remember, Raikou is an Electric Pokemon as well, and not only that, I've read that he happens to have an ability called Volt Absorb . . . meaning it’s just more fuel for the fire, so to speak.”

“Well, guess I chose right with you,” Raikou smirked, almost impressed with Draco's knowledge of his ability. Serena looked at the newest Guardian, who seemed to know his stuff. She then turned to Draco and Clement, “Let's keep the pressure off of the Swords!”

“Kaeden! Terra! Have Keldeo and Terrakion use Sacred Sword with Virizion!” Blake shouted, nodding at both Kaeden and Terra. Keaden, who had been trying to keep up with the others as well as protect Ice, gave a nod to the leader of the Four Swords, “Alright!”

“Yeah let’s do this!” Keldeo shouted and began to charge his ‘Sacred Sword’, his body transforming into his second form.

“Let's finish this!” Rivere commanded urging Virizion forward, maintaining her Sacred Sword. Keaden leaped onto Keldeo’s back and both began to charge forward alongside Rivere and Virizion.

“COBALION! Help your friends out, Sacred Sword on the Barrier!!!”

Cobalion simply nodded as he rushed towards the barrier with the others, his horn glowing a bright bluish color, “Virizion! Help has arrived!” he declared, as his Sacred Sword struck the barrier as well. Keldeo also slammed his horn into the barrier and felt the energy trying to push him back, using his water jet hooves to keep himself pushing forward, “We’re with you!”

[hr] 

As Richard worked to prevent the fall of Team Purity the rest of the grunt on the yacht had finally began to wake up. Groaning a few of them rubbed the back of their necks and then stopped seeing someone looking down at them. The look in the person’s eyes was something that sent a shiver through each one of the grunts and on a fear-based instinct they stood up and saluted, shouting in unison, “Eon, sir!”

“What happened here?” Eon said a glare in his eyes as he eyed each grunt when they looked amongst each other and did not want to explain that they had been defeated. For a moment Eon just looked there until his face twisted into a fierce scowl and he stomped his foot to shout louder, “I said what happened here!!!”

“A-An enemy boarded the ship and took us all down!” one of the grunts shouted back, still saluting, “It was the psychic trainer we had been keeping an eye on!”

“Seer?” Eon asked his eyes narrowing. The grunt gave a nod then there was a collective gasp when Seer himself walked through the hull of the ship to join them. Eon grinned at the looks of astonishment on his subordinate’s faces as the powerful psychic trainer stood beside their leader. Eon tilted his head so he was looking down at the others then turned to Seer, snapping his finger. Again, to everyone’s astonishment, Seer dropped to a knee and put his hand over his chest as the Leader of Team Purity spoke, “I found Seer and fought defeated him. As the price for my victory Seer is now my right-hand man. He will aid us in capturing the Legendary Pokemon or face death!”

“I am a man of my word,” Seer said still bowing on one knee in front of Team Purity’s leader. The grunts looked at each other, then the idea sunk in. Seer, who had defeated them all, was now working for them. A collective cheer erupted throughout the ship as the news was spread from deck to deck.

Inside his private room Eon began to look for something and when the grunt that had been guarding the room saw that his leader couldn’t find it spoke up, “D-Do you need help sir?”

“I can’t find the com-link,” Eon said with a bit of annoyance and the grunt helped Eon find it. With an awkward thank you from his boss the grunt left and Eonshut the door when Seer stepped inside. Taking out the private com-link the Leader of Team Purity transformed back into the shape of Latias and giggled at Seer, who was grinning back. With a nod Latias coughed and clicked the com-link to alert every single member of Team Purity currently on the island, using Eon’s voice, “Members of Team Purity, this is your Leader . . .”

“Many of you know about the man called N.N. has challenged the leaders and is threatening humans as well as the Legendary Pokemon we seek to capture. But that is not our battle, report back to base and you will be informed on your new mission.”

Latias clicked the com-link off and looked over at Seer with a smile, almost giddy, “How was that?”

“Good,” Seer said

Terra barely had time to look up before taking a piece of the lightning bolt that was going for her. But it never got a chance to fully coarse through her body before Garchomp shoved her out of the way, taking the rest of the blow without so much as a muscle twitch. It was a good thing Ground-type Pokemon were immune to Electric-type attacks, otherwise Garchomp would've pretty much sacrificed itself right then and there. Still, Garchomp then turned hastily towards the culprit. This dirty tactic was not going to go unpunished, and Garchomp was going to make sure of it... one way or another.

"Garchomp, I... you seriously want to fight this thing?" Terra asked, with Garchomp nodding, "Um. OK, but whatever you do, let the Legendaries help you."

Garchomp snorted at this request, signifying its reluctance. But at least it had the chance to show this arrogant Pikachu what it was capable of.

Meanwhile, presuming his Guardian could cover herself, Terrakion charged forward in utmost urgency, trying to protect Cobalion and Blake from the same fate that Terra just barely managed to avoid. Thankfully, all three of the would-be stricken beings cleared the bolt, leaving it to strike the crystal arena uselessly. Payback was in order, and although Blake was quick to urge Terra and Keaden to have their legendaries attack the barrier, Terrakion was already two steps ahead of him.

"Never again will you harm my Guardian or my brothers!" he shouted to the false king defiantly, "Sacred... SWOOOOOOORRRRRRRD!!"

Like Virizion, Terrakion had changed his horns so that they'd appear as swords, as he charged forward. However, as a precaution, the Rock-type Musketeer combined his Sacred Sword with Zen Headbutt, in case the Unown were to try and disallow him to close the distance necessary. Such feeble attempts would be quickly overthrown by his willpower alone, and with the other three using their own Sacred Swords, this raged-filled ram, coupled with the massive run-up start that Terrakion had gotten himself, could perhaps be just the thing they needed to shatter this cursed barrier once and for all.

U- ugh...

Though he had no idea what was going on out there, Areo was trying his best to resist Darkrai's attempts and regain control of his body, and while he wasn't succeeding much in that regard, he was definitely preventing the Dark Lunar Pokemon from using his full power, which was probably a good thing. That was why, when he found his presence slowly fading away, he began to panic and tried to grasp out at something - anything. But no matter how much willpower he put into it, it was all for naught. He had disappeared into the void-

Suddenly, he found himself standing in a square white room, wearing a black cloak with a white hoodie that resembled Darkrai's form. Nearby, there was somebody very familiar, and he almost called out to her in delight before stopping upon sensing that something was wrong. She looked to be much younger, possibly ten years old, or maybe even younger than that. But no matter how cute she may have looked, it was offset by her cruel, sadistic smile.

The trainer listened as this little girl introduced herself as Genesis, referring to Ice as her Weaker Half, and continued to speak in a disturbingly light tone whilst still acting like a little kid...

"She's not the Weaker Half." Areo said very clearly, his words came out in a surprisingly calm, maybe even sad tone. As she demonstrated her ability to create anything, all he did was shake his head a bit. "You've been in here all this time, right? So you've never experienced the things other people have. You have her memories, but you can't make sense of them. And you... you don't understand the weight of a single life, not like I do," the thought of his Taillow and Charizard crossed his mind as he said this, "and not like she does. That's why....that's why she's stronger, and that's why why you're weak. To me, you'll always be the weaker half, Genesis."

Looking down on the blank floor, he sighed a bit, before glancing back at Genesis and kneeling down until they were at the same height.

"I know you're not Ice. I know you're not the girl I fell in love with. But...maybe this would help you understand. Just a bit."

A second later, Areo had wrapped his arms around the little girl, pulling her into a tight embrace without hesitation, uncaring of who she really was or what she was capable of.

[hr]

After Entei used his Eruption to overpower the Thunder, Urlugal hadn't stepped back in fear. He stepped back to admire the sheer power of his opponents, these so-called gods, and he was actually fighting them all on his own. Surely, in a one-on-one battle with any of them, he would have already won by now, and even after facing them all at the same time he was a dangerous threat. Of course, he couldn't let his guard down, since it wouldn't take much for a single Legendary to inflict heavy damage onto him and the Unowns couldn't exactly heal fast enough.

He didn't mind. This was the glorious battle that he'd been promised, after all. Only opponents of this level could help him test where his limits lied, and he had never actually gone full power before his master had created this crystal castle.

Just as the Pikachu realized that the Swords of Justice were charging past him, he was intercepted by Suicine firing a Shadow Ball, and then a Blizzard. Excited, he was about to charge up a lightning attack powerful enough to vaporize both attempts when a huge Fire Blast came from another direction. No good. If he blocked one attack, he would be hit by the other, forcing him to escape over towards his most disadvantageous opponent - Raikou. But it couldn't be helped.

Quickly transferring all energy he'd charged up into his tail, he let it turn a dense metallic color before somersaulting up into the air and delivering a bone-shattering Iron Tail onto Raikou's head from above. At the moment, he was occupied.

[hr]

While Cresselia was occupied, the Unowns prepared to redirect each of the Swords of Justices' courses elsewhere like they'd done with Entei. Without the sandstorm, it was a futile effort to charge towards the master without any defense from psychic manipulation...

However, as they exerted their force, they were suddenly intercepted by a dark creature that had appeared out of nowhere. It was Darkrai! Visibly annoyed at how slow this battle was going and how nobody else seemed to be able to reach the false king yet, he charged up energies and the Unowns heard but two words---DARK VOID---at which point they found themselves consumed by a single orb of darkness that dragged them into a world of nightmares. Before they could counter, they were fast asleep, experiencing horrible memories and unable to be awakened except by his counterpart.

That way, there would be none to stand in the way of the Swords of Justice.

[hr]

First Virizion. Then Keldeo. Then Cobalion. Then Terrakion.

As the powerful attacks hit one by one, with the combined might of all Sacred Swords colliding against King Gilgamesh's barrier, with so much energy involved that nothing, absolutely nothing - not even a plate of the Pokemon God - would be able to withstand, the powerful psychic barrier finally shattered, and it fell to the ground in pieces of purple shards like broken glass. However, while their attacks didn't end there, the true king suddenly let out a huge burst of energy that sent them all flying away before they could reach him.

"So it has come to this." He said in a clear, disgruntled voice, gripping his collar.

Now that the barrier wasn't there, he had no use for the throne, and did a spinning kick that tore the golden object out of the ground and out of the arena, sending it falling deep down into the void of the realm. Noticeably, the phone in his hand had been crushed as well, and he also tossed it into the darkness as he turned back to face his now-opponents. Then, with a blank look that indicated neither anger nor impatience, the king tore off his cloak and shirt in one go.

His bare chest in plain sight, it showed that there were golden Unown tattoos patterned all over his skin, and they were all glowing slightly.

"If you are curious, I took advantage of my immortality and carved the power of the Unown into myself. Now, instead of blood, you could say that the energies of Hidden Power are coursing throughout my body, constantly destroying me while I regenerate." King Gilgamesh explained to the Swords, as he prepared to charge up energy into both of his hands. "This way, I can perform many feats I wasn't originally capable of, and therefore, I am more than capable of battling the four of you... head-on!"

Although, even if he had the energy of a Pokemon, there was no way that any normal human could actually fight on par with a Legendary... Of course, that was where his experience came in.

In the distant past, before Pokemon - then known simply as magical creatures - became domesticated by human beings and became reliant on singular thoughts instead of natural prowess, it was said that ancient tribesmen would often wrestle with them for sport. It was also said that the creatures used to be much more powerful back then, since every battle was life-or-death to them, and they never hesitated to use their full power to kill. That was why it was a very dangerous and risky activity, but worth the price, as the defeated monsters would go on to become the humans' servants. Having amazingly powerful creatures such as Charizard and Dragonite serve for someone instantly made them leaders,

Back then, it was considered cheating, even inhuman to use a magical creature to defeat another magical creature, as they were technically forcing them to harm their own kind, which was a cruelty that knew no limits. It was only centuries later that they decided to abandon this notion, and four millenniums later, Pokemon battles were still regular. This was because the humans' lives weren't at risk this way, and the Pokemon eventually grew to have dulled pain sensors so they could partake the 'fun' that was once considered inhuman.

King Gilgamesh came from a time when mankind still wrestled with the magical creatures.

So, he had a large advantage over these Legendaries who were all in fact younger than him.

Taking advantage of his height and human capabilities, the first thing he did was jump past Keldeo, before grabbing his tail and swinging him onto Virizion, with nothing more than pure technique and enhanced strength.

Survive. Survive and we shall meet.

A familiar voice said this into his head, forcefully using the Unown as a channel of sorts. It seemed that though his message had gotten though, and he had gained the attention of Seer. However, at this moment of time, it was already far too late. Had Seer killed Eon a day faster, or had Gilgamesh decided to issue his challenge a day later, things might've been different. But no such opportunity would ever come in this continuity.

Accessing the channel, in the midst of battle, he telepathically replied with a simple line.

Should it be possible, I would not doubt it.

Steve:

Patrolling the now empty streets, which had been strewn with potholes that had come from the Hidden Power attacks from the Unown, Johnson's subgroup had trouble maneuvering their bikes through the holes in the road. It had gotten to the point that maybe they shouldn't have used their bikes at all or maybe the Unowns were trying to eliminate those who got in their way.

Meanwhile, using his small blaster to take down any stray Unowns that had gotten in his way, Steve had little care for the Symbol pokemon and this is due to the fact that it was Unown that had sealed him inside one of the ruins at the Ruins of Alph because he was hunting treasure that was hidden there as if they were agitated by something, fortunately he was able to escape using the weapons at his disposal and since then he had always hated Unowns in general.

Putting his blaster away, Steve's communication device had started bleeping. Seeing that the message came from Eon, he played the message: “Members of Team Purity, this is your Leader . . .”
“Many of you know about the man called N.N. He has challenged the leaders and is threatening humans as well as the Legendary Pokemon we seek to capture. But that is not our battle, report back to base and you will be informed on your new mission.”

"I guess playtime is over then." Steve said as he clicked his communication device off, he had been having fun striking down random Unown but it seemed as if he was needed back at the base. A few moments later, Johnson's subgroup had returned.

"Sir, we-"
"Silence Johnson!" Steve replied in a stern manner. "It seems as if I am needed back at the base, so this is where we part. For now I want you to remain here. I have a hideout to the north west of here, I'll give you the coordinates and you will remain there until further notice. Ok?" Leaving no time for a reply, Steve deployed one of his smoke bombs and disappeared in a flurry of smoke. Knowing that there was nothing that they could do, Johnson and his two subordinates hopped on their bikes and headed for Steve's temporary hideout.

~ ~

Riding on his Liepard with his weapons in tow, and trying to keep out of sight of the Unowns, Steve was quickly returning to the base. Thinking about the message that Eon had sent, he was wondering what this new mission was to be if the current battle was not for them to worry about at this moment in time. During his return to base, getting across the water was not a problem for him as his smoke bomb had warped him to what remained of Jubilife City so that he didn't have far to go. Considering that early tests of his smoke bombs when he first started out proved to be a failure, that often led him to nearby bodies of water, the modifications he had made in the last few years were certainly a big improvement in professionalism.

Overlooking the hideout at the base of Mt. Coronet, Steve breathed a heavy sigh before entering the base. Heading to the R&D department to say hello to his colleague Chaz, Steve was glad to see that his lab had not changed since he went to Archanum.
"Steve, it's the weirdest thing. The data that you had sent to me regarding the guardian you were chasing had mysteriously disappeared. At least I prepared for such eventualities by saving it to a memory stick."
"That is not our battle at the moment. I have come to check on my weapons here before being informed on our new mission." Steve sternly replied. "You know I didn't take all my weapons to my temporary hideout on Archanum."
"Speaking of, your new weapon is-..." Chaz reported before being interrupted.
"Great. I'll return for it later." Steve repsonded before heading to the main auditorium where he would be informed of his new mission.

Waiting for the others to arrive, Steve thought it would be courteous to say hello. "This is Steve reporting for duty, what is the new mission sir?"

"You're kidding me, right?!" Looking up at the thunderbolt, that was only moments from falling on his head, Latios was forced to use his tremendous speed to desperately dodge to the side. "Heheh, why didn't everyone just do that- huh?" The collision of the bolt was massive,  and the Eon Pokémon was suddenly sure that it would take a Full-powered Luster purge, just to compete with it.  

Watching as the legendary beasts attempted to corner the Pikachu; Kytes couldn't help but notice that the small rodent seemed to be enjoying itself, even with the odds stacked so high against him. “Lati, help them!” The boy’s voice had a slight hint of doubt in it, why did this Pikachu still seem so confident?

“On it!” Latios nodded before shooting of towards the beasts, his trainer’s doubts immediately validated, when the Pikachu swung a brutal Iron tail towards Raikou’s head. As Latios neared the battle he heard Kyte’s voice echo in is mind. “He's wide open, this might be our best chance for the big one..!"

Setting his sights one the now airborne Pikachu, Latios began gathering energy in his mouth, which then formed a black sphere of raw power.  “CHOKE ON THIS ONE!” With his attack primed, Latios got as close as possible to the Pikachu, before stopping abruptly and releasing a large beam of brilliant pink energy. “LUSTER PURGE!”  

Rook had lost sight of Richard. He had ducked behind an abandoned food stand to avoid a group of bikers that had been revving around town. When he had returned to his hunt, Richard had disappeared. "Any help, Dialga?" Rook asked, trying to bait some advice out from his patron. As usual, the Legendary remained silent. Rook cursed underneath his breath. He thought he had been making progress with the lord of time, but it seemed as if the sudden move of Gilgamesh had forced him back into hiding. Just as Rook was ranting about his bad luck, he heard a strangled yelp.

There it was again. Rook sprinted towards the sound, eager to help whoever was in trouble. In his hasty run, Rook tripped over one of the pot holes, courtesy of a stray Hidden Power from an Unown that had flown over earlier. "Son of Bidoof!" Rook cried out, clutching his sprained ankle. Another cry for help. Resigning himself to the pain, Rook shakily got to his feet. He hobbled to where he had heard the sound, but before he could get there, the tall figure of the Team Purity officer appeared out of a nearby alley. Over his shoulder he carried a boy that was obviously unconscious. "You dirty Bastiodon!" Rook cursed. "What the Heatran do you think you are doing?" Rook grabbed a Pokeball at random, throwing it. Out of the it appeared a large hulking, quadrupedal beast. "Speak of the Darkrai. Bastiodon, Giga Impact!" 

"I don't have time for you." Richard said, his voice cold. He calmly retrieved a Pokeball, summoning out an Alakazam. "Teleport." 

[hr]

Richard had found his target easier than he had expected. There had been a file in the Team Purity database that suggested that he was on Archanum, but the fact that it had pointed him right towards the target was what had made Richard skeptical. Looked like he had lucked out. "Doctor! How comes the project?" Richard asked, walking into the laboratory.

He put the unconscious boy down on the table. A wallet fell out of the boy's pocket, revealing a license. Richard picked up, placing it next to the unconscious boy. "Wouldn't want to lose that, would we Lukas?" 

[hr]

Rivere felt a victorious rush of energy as the barrier crumpled against the combined power of the Blades of Justice. That energy was quickly extinguished as Gilgamesh revealed the incredible amount of swirling, golden tattoos. That was not a good sign. Gilgamesh leapt towards Keldeo, taking a hold of the Pokemon's tail. Before any of the swords could react, Gilgamesh flung the young Sword at Virizion. The hooved Pokemon crashed into one another, becoming a mess of tangled limbs.

A flash of white light preceded the appearance of a petite looking butterfly Pokemon. Its eyes grew light blue as it caught both Virizion and Rivere with its psychic abilities. Using its telepathic power, Beautifly placed Rivere back on Virizion's back and the proceeded to land on her shoulder. "Thanks Beautifly." Yes, thank you my friend. The psychic insect Pokemon nuzzled its head against Rivere, stating that it was happy to be of help. "Could you help Keldeo and Kaeden, please?" Beautifly nodded, returning the other pair to their upright position. 

"What now, Blake?" Rivere asked. It was one thing to attack a barrier, but Rivere wasn't too keen on attacking another human...not even Gilgamesh. 

[hr]

Kallen had taken refuge in the Pokemon Center. Guilt gripped his heart. He should be helping the other Guardians. They were risking their lives and he had gone and hid. Whatever was going up there had been going on for several hours and the people in the Pokemon Center were getting restless. Babies were crying and grown men were cursing about what a ruined day it was. If only they knew the gravity of the situation. You would think the death of a lord of nature would be able to put it in perspective, but there was just no helping some people. 

I need to help them.

No, you have to protect Mew.

Mew. Mew's voice crept up in his thoughts. He was still getting used to the fact that his friend and him were now one and the same. You want to help them? Mew. It will be dangerous. Mew. Ma. Mew. Alright...

Kallen let loose a sigh. It was impossible to argue with an ancient being. Kallen closed his hands. He had asked Doctor Hallen just how the connection between himself and Mew worked. He had explained that Mew was a part of him now. Even if Mew could manifest as a physical entity now, he was every part of Kallen as was his arm. He need only think, and his will would be done.

Kallen took a deep breath, looking around the Pokemon Center. He took another deep breath, and then suddenly he was in an incredibly bright room. The walls, floor, and ceiling were flawlessly white. For a moment he thought he had died and gone to Arceus, but then he spotted two people. A boy older than himself, dressed in a dark jacket with a white hoodie, and a young girl that looked vaguely familiar.

"What are we doing here?" Mew. Mew.

Blake Aston ~ Blades of Four Leader

"What now, Blake?"

Blake smirked a bit, as he began to crack his knuckles. "What now? Its clearly obvious Rivere..." he said, using his thumb to scratch under his nose. "We're taking this so called king down a few pegs!" Blake knew they already knew this, but he needed a plan of action. So far close attacks wouldn't work, but...if they kept their distance for the time being and all four attack at the same time, it might do something! Cobalion! I need a mental link with the other trainers! he thought to Cobalion.

Cobalion simply nodded and began working with a mental link. Done, Blake.

Alright, Rivere, Kaeden, Terra...close attacks will only result in our Legendaries getting thrown like before. My plan...we keep our distance and use our best long distance attack. Blake began. Kaeden, have Keldeo use Hydro Pump. Rivere, get Virizion to use Energy Ball. And Terra, have Terrakion use Stone Edge. I'll have Cobalion throw a Focus Blast at him. Sound like a plan? he could see them nod slightly...they were in agreement. Now...to initiate the attack.

"Cobalion! Hit 'em with a Focus Blast!"

The Iron Will Pokemon nodded as he charged up another Focus Blast, launching it straight at Gilgamesh. Now all the two needed, was the other three to follow their lead and strike from a distance.

[hr]

Draco Oliver ~ Detective

"Raikou! Above you! He's throwing an Iron Tail at you!!" Draco yelled, alerting the thunder dog to the imminent attack.

Raikou smirked as he looked back at Draco. "Thanks for the warning. But you forgot I can learn so much than Thunder moves, human." he growled as he quickly turned around, his tail now becoming a dense metallic color as well. He had preformed Iron Tail as well, as it prepared to clash with the Pikachu's Iron Tail. After that, it would be a raging battle to see who's will would hold out longer.

"Eeeeeewwwwww!!!! Ew! Ew!" Genesis slipped herself out of Areo's hug, dancing away a few steps, "you boys are so weird!" For some odd reason the cruel child was laughing not in a sadistic way, but in a legitimately childish one. "Fine! I'll laugh off Weaker Half... for now. You still have to play with me though, then I can show you how strong I am! Besides she never comes and plays with me anymore... I think she's scared or something... Am I scary?"  Genesis pouted materializing a crystalline Pokeball. 

It was then another boy intruded on her mental play room, though oddly enough Genesis seemed unfazed by this, in fact she seemed happy. 

"Oh! Oh! You can come play with us too!" Genesis jumped around giddily, "Woo, I've never had so many people to play with! Yippee! We'll have double battle!" Genesis danced around the white room holding up a number two sign. "I've been training my own Pokemon in here, but I've never had anyone to battle against, this is such a great day!" Genesis pumped her arms up and down. "Allllrriigghtt~ Play time Reuniclus! Mr. Mime!" 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yes, it is all very necessary," Elias quipped from the back of the boat.

Once they had arrived Elias and Moira immediately began setting up shop within the laboratory, barely evening acknowledging Richard's departure and Kay's arrival.

"You sure are some hard people track down, here's your Legendary Lake Trio as ordered," Kay said placing the three transport containers on one of the tables, "now my payment please."

"We sent you a text with our corrdenents  we shouldn't have been that hard to find," Moira replied dead-pan, "here's the first half of your payment the rest of it will come when we no longer have use for you." Moira slid a large silver brief case over to Kay who checked each and every bill to make sure they were real. 

Meanwhile Moira carefully loaded each of the Lake Trio into separate devices which would harness their power. Once they had been set up Elias loaded a canister filled with green liquid and amorphous blob in the center onto another device within the center, and started up the machine.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In Safforn City a young girl exitted the gym stretching after her previous battle. It had certainly been a tough one, and the challenger had given her a run for her money, but in the end Flair reminded the undefeatable Saffron Gym Leader, and despite her friendliness towards challengers her win-streak had given her a bad rap amongst Trainers and now a days she didn't get many visits.

"Geez, I really do regret signing up for this gig sometimes," Flair sighed before returning to the Gym to find three people in the center of the arena. "Umm, hello? Are you challengers?" 

She took their glares for a no, as each of her opponents began to surround her and charged at the same time. The first Flair dispatched with a kick to the shin, but this allowed another one to get an elbow into her side while another flung her to the ground jabbing a needle into her shoulder. Flair struggled for a moment, but eventually sucame to the blackness surrounding her vision. 

~~~

Circe watched the grunts load the final psychic into the helicopter before climbing in themselves. In minutes they were off the ground heading to Archanum to their boss. 

As Richard entered the laboratory he would notice three newly filled pods each one filled with blue liquid and a separate child in it with several censors attached to their nude bodies. He would also notice about 10 former members of Team Rocket, of various ranks, milling about, but not really doing anything. 

"Yes," Elias responded to Richards question moving out of the way of a small creature on the desk, acting as if everything was normal. The creature was gold in color having black rings around its neck, waist, and "elbows", similar to Umbreon, like Leafeon it had three golden leaves protruding for each of its shoulder's and hips as well as having Espeon's eyes, jewel, and fur protrusions, and finally having Glaceon's tail, ears, and head decorations. "Despite the fact that it does not have all the features of its patron Pokemon the Eon is able to shift into anyone of its Evolutions as well as in this form having the typing of each of the Eevee evolutions." Elias bowed slightly smirking.  

Richard smiled at the sight of the newly created Pokemon. This had been the project that Elias had been assigned by Eon. To create the ultimate Eeveelution. Able to transform willingly between its evolutions as well as interchangeably mix them. It was truly a remarkable sight. Upon entering the laboratory, Richard had also noticed several new additions. A naked boy seemed to be in suspended animation as he floated in some strange liquid, electrodes attached to his body. Several containment pods were lined around the walls, three of which no doubt contained the three Legendary Pokemon that were used to create this ultimate Eeveelution. 

Standing in the corner of the lab appeared to be a brooding individual. Taking a closer look, Richard noticed that it was none other than the Pokemon Hunter Kay. While he had never met her personally, he had heard of her feats. Quite an impressive individual. "Good work, Doctor." Richard said, congratulating Elias. "It appears that we now need only one more piece to this puzzle."

[hr]

Eon's spirit had drifted about, having been called away from the physical world. He didn't know where he was, but he knew that he didn't want to be there. For as far as he could see, Eon saw only darkness. It was mind numbingly claustrophobic, yet astoundingly open and empty. Time did not move like it did in the physical plain. In the darkness, Eon felt as if he had been dead for an eternity. Many times he had tried to call out, but his voice seemed to have disappeared. He was beginning to accept that this was his fate. He would forever experience nothingness. 

[hr]

Lukas stirred while on the table. He let out a small groan of pain as he felt the intense throbbing in his head. "What happened?" Lukas croaked out. As soon as the words left his mouth, it all came rushing back to him. Moltres. The Unowns. The crystal castle. Jirachi's voice. JIRACHI!? Lukas frantically looked to find his Pokeball belt. It was gone. That was when the last of the memory came to him. Hiding. The man. Team Purity. Darkness. He had been kidnapped and now not only his life, but also his friend's was on the line. 

"Jirachi?" Lukas called, his voice barely a whisper. He had no wish to alert anyone if they were nearby. "Looking for this?" The deep voice made Lukas jump in fright. He whipped around to see who the speaker was. It was the man that had kidnapped him. In his hands he held Lukas' Pokeball belt. "Give it back." Lukas ordered, his voice quivering. At the demand, Richard's lips twisted into a cruel smile. "I don't think I will. In fact, I need something from this. And you are going to get him for me." Richard had tried bringing Jirachi out of the Pokeball while Lukas had been unconscious but the wish granting Pokemon had refused to appear. Richard now leveled a gun with Lukas' head. "Bring him out."

"No." Lukas said defiantly. He looked directly at the barrel of the gun. He would not give up Jirachi. "Alright then." Richard said, taking the safety. Things seemed to slow down. Richard pulled the trigger. The bullet flew through the air, no doubt to be a kill shot. Then it froze. "No more." The words filled the room as a flash of light preceded the entrance of a small, star-like Pokemon. 

"Jirachi! No! Run!" Lukas ordered and it appeared as if he words struck home for Jirachi looked to be preparing to teleport away. "I wouldn't do that if you want Lukas to live." Richard said sadistically, loading another bullet into the chamber of the pistol. "What do you want?" Jirachi asked, all thoughts of escape vanishing. "A wish." Richard said.

"No way. There is no way we are helping Team Purity!" Lukas protested.

"You don't have a choice. Now grant my wish, or you will both die."

"What is your wish?" Jirachi asked, begrudgingly. Richard could practically see the gears turning in the small Pokemon's head. How could he possibly escape? Jirachi had already decided that if the man's wish was for the death of all the Legendaries or the victory of Team Purity that the wish would not be granted. For one, Jirachi wasn't sure he could do such a thing and he would rather die before granting that wish. "I wish for the resurrection of  Eon." 

"Death is not my domain. I cannot do what you ask." Jirachi said. Richard made a tsk, tsk, tsk noise. "But life is your domain, no? Did you not breathe life into Gilgamesh?" Richard watched as the shock appeared on Jirachi's face. That was not common knowledge. Of course, Richard was not a common man. He had been hunting Legendary Pokemon for years. In doing so, he had heard whisperings, rumors about the work of Jirachi long ago. He had played a wild card, hoping against hope that he was right. And it appeared as if he was.

"So bring him back." Jirachi let out a sigh, giving Lukas a look. At that moment, Richard knew he had won. The Legendary would not sacrifice the life of his Guardian. "I will bring him back, but what you wished for might not be exactly what you want." Jirachi closed his eyes, an aura of power appearing around him. Lukas stood behind, frozen with disbelief as he watched.

Between the Wish Maker and Richard a dark shadow appeared. At first it was barely visible, but with time it became more solid, becoming less translucent. The shadow began to take the form of a man and before long the true leader of Team Purity was reborn...but not as he once was.

He was body maintained the look it had when his own Pokemon had finished their torture. Much of his body was black with burns. His skull was split open, revealing portions of his brain underneath. His eyes were completely black, void of any color. Cuts and gashes lined his face. Frost and ice completely covered his right arm. He was Eon, but not as he once was.

"Fix him!" Richard roared, shoving the gun in Jirachi's face. This was not what he had wished for. "I said FIX HIM!" 

"I cannot. You wished for me to return Eon, and that is what I did. There is only so much I can do for the wicked." 

"NO!" There was a loud bang as Richard discharged his gun. The bullet mercilessly sliced through the front of Jirachi's head. Golden blood poured out of the Legendary's wound. Lukas yelled something, but Richard didn't hear it. His hearing was filled only by the intense buzzing of rage. As he leveled the gun to Lukas' head, a blackened hand appeared to stop him. The hand of his master.

"He is mine." Eon croaked out. His voice was ragged and as he spoke, blood spilled out of his lips. Richard lowered his gun, nonetheless. Eon advanced towards the distraught Guardian. He placed his blackened hand around the boy's throat. As he did so, his blackened eyes grew red. In that instant, Lukas' form combusted. The Guardian screamed out in pain as the intense flames covered his body, but his cry was quickly cut off as the flames grew in intensity and reduced him to ash. 

"Master. You are back." Richard said bowing his head. Eon looked to his subordinate.

"Yes. You have done well Richard. I have seen the depths of Hell and I have returned as the devil himself."

[hr]

Kaeden, have Keldeo use Hydro Pump. Rivere, get Virizion to use Energy Ball. And Terra, have Terrakion use Stone Edge. I'll have Cobalion throw a Focus Blast at him. Sound like a plan? The telepathic message made Rivere's stomach queasy. Attacking a human was not something she was comfortable doing. It must be done. I will do it if you do not wish to give the order. No...no...we are in this together. "Virizion! Energy Ball!" The antelope-like Pokemon reared back on its hind legs, firing a ball of crackling, green energy at Gilgamesh. Having been opposite Blake, the two attacks were headed for the false king at different directions. "Beautifly, get ready." Rivere whispered to her Pokemon. Having seen Gilgamesh's amazing speed and strength, Rivere had taken precautions. Should he try to dodge the attack or use one of the other Sword's as a shield, Beautifly would use Psychic on the attacks and either stop them or set them on a new path.

[hr]

"Oh! Oh! You can come play with us too! Woo, I've never had so many people to play with! Yippee! We'll have double battle! I've been training my own Pokemon in here, but I've never had anyone to battle against, this is such a great day! Allllrriigghtt~ Play time Reuniclus! Mr. Mime!" As the little girl jumped around, Kallen got a better look at her. It was Ice! Or rather, a younger version of her. Kallen wondered why she was acting this way, but it appeared as if she wanted to battle. "Go Roselia!" The flowered Pokemon appeared, making quite the beautiful entrance as red and blue petals floated around her. Mew. Mew telepathically berated Kallen for choosing such a Pokemon. Roselia was weak to psychic attacks and would be at a major disadvantage in this battle. Kallen knew this, of course, but he was hoping that they wouldn't actually have to battle. 

Keldeo also slammed his horn into the barrier and felt the energy trying to push him back, using his water jet hooves to keep himself pushing forward, “We’re with you!”

“Never again will you harm my Guardian or my brothers!” Terrakion shouted to the False King defiantly as the Swords of Justice tried to pierce the barrier. As the Sacred Swords finally shattered the barrier the Swords of Justice continued to charge forward towards King Gilgamesh intent to end the battle here and now.

However King Gilgamesh suddenly let out a huge burst of energy that sent them all flying away before they could reach him. Flying through the air Keldeo managed to get his body under control with his water jets, righting himself before he fell on the ground; Anne on the other hand saved Keaden from landing on his head. His head ringing Keaden barely understood a single word King Gilgamesh said as he removed his shirt to show that his entire body was covered in golden Unown tattoos that were glowing.

Then, before Keldeo could react, King Gilgamesh seized his tail and had thrown him at Virizion with nothing more than pure technique and enhanced strength. Rivere’s Beautiful putting him back upright the Colt Pokemon shook his main and nodded to the other Pokemon, “Hey, thanks.”

“What now, Blake?” Rivere asked as the Swords of Justice rose back up to challenge the King.

It was one thing to attack a barrier that didn’t attack back, but King Gilgamesh had already proven he was a match for the Legendary Pokemon by himself.

“What now? It’s obvious Rivere,” Blake said as he smirked and cracked his knuckles, using his thumb to scratch his nose, “We're taking this so called king down a few pegs!”

“Alright!” Keldeo said as he prepared another Sacred Sword and Anne jumped onto his back, nodding when the Legendary Pokemon’s eyes drifted up to look at her, “I will not be left out of such an important battle!”

“Right,” Keldeo said with a chuckle.

“Alright, Rivere, Kaeden, Terra . . . close attacks will only result in the Swords of Justive getting thrown like before. My plan is that we keep our distance and use our best long distance attack,” Blake’s voice rang through the other Guardian’s minds, Kaeden, have Keldeo use Hydro Pump. Rivere, get Virizion to use Energy Ball. And Terra, have Terrakion use Stone Edge. I'll have Cobalion throw a Focus Blast at him. Sound like a plan?”

Keaden gave a low nod trying to hid the fact that he was agreeing to a plan from King Gilgamesh, though it was highly likely that he already knew of their plan.

“Cobalion! Hit 'em with a Focus Blast!”

The Iron Will Pokemon nodded and launched another Focus Blast straight at Gilgamesh.

“Virizion! Energy Ball!”

“Keldeo!” Keaden shouted and Keldeo reared on his hind legs, shouting back before unleashing a torrent of water from his front hooves, “I know!”

Anne leaped off of Keldeo’s back as he unleashed his Hydro Pump, running underneath it she streaked towards the False King, slowing down in case he did anything to counter attack the Legendary Pokemon’s attacks. That was when her window of opportunity would open.

[hr]

“Members of Team Purity, this is your Leader . . . many of you know about the man called N.N. He has challenged the leaders and is threatening humans as well as the Legendary Pokemon we seek to capture. But that is not our battle, report back to base and you will be informed on your new mission.”

Many of the members of Team Purity had returned to the base at Mount Coronet, gathering in the massive hanger that would have been used to shelter their equally massive airship. Many of them were low level grunts with a few higher ranked members; however, there were no signs of those members in the R&D department.

From her spot behind the one-way glass Latias looked out at the large crowd of Team Purity members and could feel her heart beating quicker with each passing moment.

Was she going to be able to do this?

It was crazy!

To ask her to do something like this was too much. Closing her eyes Latias felt the fear overwhelming her, “I-I can’t do this!!!”

“You can,” Seer said placidly from his spot resting on the chair. He had used up a lot of energy recently and because of that he was more of less bound to Mount Coronet until he recovered. Luckily he didn’t need to venture out of Team Purity’s base now. With an unexpected warm smile from Seer Latias began to calm down and regain her confidence when he finished, “I know you can do this . . .”

“Right,” Latias said and took one final deep breath, transforming her appearance into that of Eon. The Eon Pokemon snapped her fingers when the transformation was finished and then looked back at Seer, “Can you hear me?”

“Loud and clear,” Seer responded to the mental message, meant to ensure that he’d be able to assist if she messed up on accident. Latias nodded and went to open the door only to discover Steve standing outside waiting to say hello, “This is Steve reporting for duty, what is the new mission sir?”

Latias looked back at Seer who just kept his eyes on Steve. The disguised Legendary returned her gaze back to Steve and spoke once again her voice matching Eon’s perfectly, “I am about to explain the new mission to all of Team Purity, come with me.”

The Leader of Team Purity walked with Steve out onto the terrace that overlooked all of the other members of Team Purity. Peering down at the crowd Latias folded her arms behind her and shouted to get everyone’s attention, “SILENCE!!!”

The crowd did just that, peering up to their Leader awaiting his orders. After a few seconds of silence that seemed to last longer than it actually was Eon spoke up, “We have a traitor amongst us!”

The entire crowd began to mutter amongst each other. A traitor!? How was that possible? Who would be so willing to betray Eon? Eon let Team Purity converse amongst each other before beginning again, clicking a remote to bring up Richard’s image, “My right hand man, of all people, is the traitor! He has made an attempt on my life and has broken from the ideals of Team Purity!!!”

The entirety of Team Purity was outraged at this new revelation and even more so when Eon showed the bullet wound that had supposedly come from the assassination attempt. Buttoning back up his shirt Eon quieted the group and continued, “I will not allow Richard to see another day if I can help it! He must be brought to justice and anyone who has sided with him!”

“Eon!”

“Eon!!”

“EON!!!”

All of Team Purity was shouting their leader’s name, ready and willing to hunt down the traitor and bring him to Eon to pay for his betrayal. Grinning Latias was beginning to enjoy playing the role of the leader of Team Purity. Raising her hand she waved it over to Steve who had remained beside her, “Those Generals will report with Steve and assist him in capturing Richard and those who are aiding him!”

“Do you understand your mission?” Eon asked Steve and then when he got his answer returned back to the other members of Team Purity, “As for the rest of you! It is our time! King Gilgamesh is not long for this world! Once the False King has fallen it will be time for Team Purity to act! Seek out the Legendary Pokemon and bring them here! The Lake Trio of Uxie, Mespirit and Azlef are highly important to my gran plans! Celebi as well!!! Once they are in our possession, we begin our invasion!!!”

“Yes, Sir!” Team Purity cried out and began to depart in mass to the island.

[hr]

“It seems we’ll be working together,” Roxie said chewing on a stick jutting out of her mouth, having just walked up to Steve hearing the mission. She was a General of Team Purity even though she had just recently joined. A few more members of Team Purity, Generals and even grunts, approached them ready to begin the match.

“I say we find that b*stard and bring him to Eon as quickly as possible!” the large muscle-bound General Lee said and cracked his knuckles while the grunts voiced their agreement.

All Areo could do was smile nervously at the reaction Genesis gave. It wasn't like he'd been expecting much from trying something like that, but at least it was something. At least he tried. Before he could answer her question, he stared towards another direction in confusion as another boy appeared out of nowhere, one that he didn't really recognize. Maybe he'd seen him somewhere during the Tournament of Legends, but it was hard to figure it out.

But anyway, it seemed like he would have to fight against this little girl. It couldn't be helped. Taking out a Pokeball of his own - strangely, he seemed to have them in this space - he sent out the first Pokemon that came to mind; Noctowl. It came in with a mighty swirl of its body, sending light breezes throughout an otherwise dull room, before taking position nearby Roselia.

"Now go, use Night Shade on Mr. Mime!" He ordered, making the first move.

Obeying the command, the nocturnal bird Pokemon rushed upwards with speed faster than that of an average Noctowl, before diving down at Mr Mine with two black beams firing out from its eyes.

[hr]

The two Iron Tails connected, seemingly with equal strength, Urlugal and Raikou locked in a powerful bid for superiority. White sparks began to appear around them as they continued to push towards each other, neither of them yielding to his opponent. But then, just as the Pikachu had a sudden burst of energy and was about to swiftly overpower the Legendary, a large beam of brilliant pink energy materialized out of nowhere, effectively hitting him before he could do anything to counter it, sending him flying into the air. It was a critical hit.

He regained his balance in midair, using his time while flying to analyze the battlefield. The Unowns that were supposed to support him and act as his healers were now unconscious, all the Legendaries present apart from Virizion hadn't taken any serious damage at all, while he had taken a direct blow from a Luster Purge. While Latios wasn't a very powerful Pokemon, he was aware that his superbly-high 'Special Defense' had been lowered by it to more normal levels. Not only that, but the four Swords of Justice were now engaging his master in direct combat, and while it seemed like the immortal could hold his own, he would definitely lose if any of the stronger Legendaries were to join in.

In such a hopeless position, defeat seemed inevitable.

However, Urlugal remained confident in his abilities, pleased in how the fight was progressing. It wasn't because there were any traps lying in wait, or because there was some sort of secret weapon lying somewhere. From the very beginning, he had been going all out, and even if it wasn't obvious yet, he had in fact begun to tire slightly.

"Pika-KA!" He exclaimed, just as he hit the ground. While the humans wouldn't understand it, it actually meant something along the lines of 'That's all you guys have to offer? HAH!'.

The truth was simple. He simply enjoyed this battle. Even if it was hopeless, he enjoyed the idea of facing the best of the best and actually giving them a challenge. It didn't matter whether he was going to win or lose, whether he achieved victory or not, because the important thing was that he had tried his very best against the very best. His eyes were on the present, and had always been.

Never once had he ever fixated his focus on his future or on his past.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L1DEvzsftw]Ever-present Feeling ~ Kie nai Omoi 消えない想い[/url]

There was not much that Urlugal could remember about his past. He remembered being born in the wild, the treetops his home, and having twelve other siblings. He remembered his parents teaching him all the basic needs of survival, pointing out to him the creatures he could and could not defeat. He remembered falling off a high cliff upon chasing after a strange-colored Pidgeot, not paying attention to his surroundings. As a Pikachu like any other, he should have died from the eventual fall.

However, when he came to, he found himself at the bottom, lying in a puddle of his own blood in the middle of heavy rain. His parents had other children so there was no way they would go through the effort to look for him, and it was idiotic to assume that anything or anyone would ever try to save a half-dead Pikachu. Not only that, but there appeared to be no other way out. So he stifled his tears, forced himself up, and gazed up at the infinitely tall chasm he had fallen into before beginning to climb.

Was it days?

Was it weeks?

Was it months?

He did not know, but somehow, he had managed to survive. Somehow, he - with an extremely weak, dying body and no slight amount of intelligence - had succeeded in climbing all the way up the cliff. Somehow, he had conquered an 'enemy' that he had previously never thought was even possible to oppose!

However, even with that achievement, he found himself at the other side of the cliff, having been separated from his family and his old life forever. Wandering the unknown land, he took refuge within the ruins of a nearby ancient temple thousands of years old and made it his new home. It was around that time that he realized, if he could perform such a feat, then he could perform another! That there were things that truly were possible, and that anything could be defeated with enough time and effort.

This was where his memories got really hazy. He could not recall how he recovered, nor how he came to be as strong as he was, only that he kept hunting after stronger and stronger opponents in the wild, to the point that he ended up regularly hunting for Dragonites and Hydreigons daily.

One day, a one-in-a-million chance happened, and this lifestyle that he'd set out for himself changed. He found a strange human standing inside the place which he'd called his home. Since he tended to have bad experiences whenever he stumbled upon these unnatural beings, the first thing he did was annihilate the human on the spot. But - despite the intensity of the attack, this being who called himself 'Gilgamesh' regenerated from it without so much as a scratch.

"It must have been fate that I was to encounter you, in what was once my old home."

And after seeing the surprisingly gigantic power this mere Pikachu appeared to possess, an offer was made to him. A deal. A promise.

"In return for your services, I shall promise you battles unlike that which you have ever experienced before. You shall be pit against undefeated monsters of legend, who neither age nor tire, who control the very weather as they see fit, and have witnessed  things far greater than you can ever imagination. But should your strength be true, then go. Go and defeat them!"

And so it was that he, this mere Pikachu, gained a once-in-a-lifetime chance.

Knowing this, he accepted, devoid of fear in his heart.

"I hereby name you Urlugal, for your power and for your nobility. "

There was a saying, even if Urlugal hadn't heard of it before. It's that whenever someone or something is at the edge of death, their whole life flashes throughout their mind. He was not aware of this belief though, and dismissed the flashback of his entire life as nothing more than a simple afterthought before rushing ahead again. No matter the odds that were against him, he pushed on forward, large amounts of energy rapidly gathering all around him, faster and faster to the point that chinks of the crystal surface below him were beginning to chip off and spin around the electrically-charged aura that he was creating. It took him about five seconds in total to charge it. However, for him, that was more than enough time.

Raikou, Entei, and Suicine were all within his range as well as their trainers,. Even so, it was going to be another Thunder attack, then Raikou could probably absorb the entire blast with his Volt Absorb ability, right?

"Piiii......kaaaa...."

It appeared to be that way at first, but,

"CCCHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As Urlugal let it out in a supermassive white beam that was more like a surging wave of explosions than any actual attack, one so wide that it would be difficult to dodge, the truth became apparent. It wasn't Thunder, or even an electrical move. No, it was nothing more than a superbly-overcharged Hidden Power, one that had been packed with so much energy that it could probably power the entire island for about an hour were it to be contained.

This was, most definitely, the greatest Hidden Power the world had ever seen, and the Pikachu had exhausted himself by attacking through such a method.

[hr]

Caught off-guard, King Gilgamesh found himself being driven into the trap of the Swords of Justice. One by one he managed to avoid the attacks they were throwing at him, although he did manage to find a slight opening to send a beam of energy from his hands that knocked out the airborne Beautifly straightaway. First a Focus Blast, then an Energy Ball, then Hydro Pump, and finally he was cornered when Terrakion sent out Stone Edge. With nowhere to avoid and no technique to shatter the rock fast enough, he decided to stand firm and let all the tons of sharp stones hit and tear him apart like bullets.

Being different from a Pokemon, he didn't have the thick skin necessary to defend against an attack of such properties. It was just barely gruesome, but there wasn't enough time to complain as the holes suddenly began to patch up by themselves.

"In the legend of Gilgamesh, I was immortal. Why do you think I have survived for so long?" The king asked his opponents in a mocking tone, and once all the damage had healed. "If you wish to defeat me, then you will have to be more creative than that!"

Draco Oliver

Naruto OST ~ Raikiri

"Here comes the rat's Thunder..." Raikou smirked, as he saw the Pikachu charge his "Thunder". But upon release, he was surprised of what was in store....it wasn't Thunder...it was Hidden Power. The beam headed straight for the three Legendary Dogs, as Raikou turned to Draco. "You know good amount of Thunder moves, that I know, right?"

"Of course. Raikou, shoot a Charge Beam at the beam. Entei, Suicune! I need you to fire what you can to help stop the beam...or at least redirect it." Draco said, as he snapped his fingers, telling the Dogs what to do.

Raikou growled at the snapping, but he released a fully charged Charge Beam at the Hidden Power regardless.

[hr]

Blake Aston

"In the legend of Gilgamesh, I was immortal. Why do you think I have survived for so long? If you wish to defeat me, then you will have to be more creative than that!

Blake clenched his fists tighter, as he looked at Gilgamesh....just taking the attacks like they were nothing. It began to make him begin to lose strength in the Blades of Four...and even himself. How...how can we beat this freakin' psycho? he thought, as he looked around his surroundings. Something should've been able to tip him off on how to beat him...SOMETHING!!!! Then something hit him hard...one thing that the Swords of Justice had going for them...they worked as a team, but...they were all of one mind of everything. Could be...guess we'll have to try it. First thing's first... Blake thought, as the mental link returned.

New plan. Kaeden...I need you to bring Keldeo into his Resolute Form. After that...we'll all use Sacred Sword on Gilgamesh...its risky...but, if we're all in one mind, like our Legendaries are...we could probably pull this off! Blake thought, as he looked at Cobalion, giving him a thumbs up. "You ready partner?"

Xenoblade Chronicles OST ~ Unfinished Battle

Indeed I am, Blake. Cobalion smirked, as he looked over at the other Swords, simply nodding.

"N.N....Gilgamesh....I don't care who you are. But I want you to remember one thing, one thing when your defeated here today...that is the names of the four that took you down! Terra... Rivere... Kaeden... and Blake! With us and the Swords of Justice...you will never again terrorize anyone!!" Blake said, punching his fist into his open hand. "COBALION!"

Cobalion was the first to rush in, as he quickly began to use Sacred Sword. SACRED...SWORD!!!!

Follow Me

Kennen Ahmari, Archanum Island

A splitting pain shot through Ken's head, as he was the one of the last to get this 'King Gilgamesh's' challenge and decree of war.  Guardians?  Team Purity?  What the hell was going on?  But as he made land to Archanum Island via Snorlax, he would be alerted to all he needed to know.  A burst of searing heat hit him from miles away, high above the island.  A phoenix like creature sported it's awe inspiring presence; seconds later a crash of light and a loud boom temporarily blinded Kennen and Snorlax as they were barely able to watch the bird crash to the ground.  Then, more bright lights and explosion from various spots on the island grabbed his attention.  This was more than just war, and Regigigas could sense it as he came bursting from  his Pokeball in a burst of white light and a cold wind.  "Kennen.  My brothers. . . .my brothers are dying," he cried telepathically.  Regigigas pointed a gigantic finger over to the large castle where most of the battles seemed to be coming from.

"Now is the time to act.  You must take me," it continued urgently.  Kennen kept quiet but nodded in compliance.  "Snorlax, come back for now," Kennen said softly withdrawing Snorlax in a sharp red light which seemed to absorb the large robust Pokemon into a tiny red and white ball.  "We need a bit of speed."  He slipped Snorlax's ball back onto his belt and reached for the second notch on the Pokeball line.  "Blaziken, I need you," he called while tossing a similar red and white ball high into the air.  From it emerged a tall but slender humanoid bird like Pokemon.  It's body was lined with red, orange, white, and some brown fur.  It was several inches taller than Kennen, and it's beak was as sharp as it was intimidating.  It's eyes burned with passion as it looked down to it's trainer, crying softly.  Kennen pointed to the castle as he turned to Blaziken.  "I need you to take me to that castle.  I have to help. . . ." Kennen stopped for a moment.  Who exactly was he helping?

"All of Pokemon and human kind alike," Regigigas said reading Kennen's mind.  Kennen smiled and nodded in agreement.  "I have to help whoever needs it."  Blaziken nodded in return, picking up Kennen and placing him on top of it's right arm.  Kennen tightened an arm around Blaziken's neck caring not to choke the Pokemon.  "Let's go bud."  Blaziken roared triumphantly, as it vanished from sight.  Regigigas remained behind for a few seconds before telepathically speaking to Kennen again.  "I will join you momentarily.  I must prepare myself."  It knew that Kennen understood, and Kennen knew the same.  Seconds later, Blaziken and Kennen were perched in a high treetop where many trainers and their Pokemon were gathered below in a heated duel.  A Cobalion swiftly appeared from below Kennen and glowed brightly as a trainer cried out, "SACRED. . . SWORD!!!!"  "So I'm not the only one," he said quietly aloud.  The Cobalion was aimed for a glowing Golden Man who Kennen assumed was Gilgamesh.  "Blaze?  Blazi-KEN!" the bird like Pokemon cried out.  It seemed concerned as it pointed to a Pikachu engaged in battle with a powerful Raikou.

"That's a Raikou.  But why is it locking tails with a Pikachu?  Could Pikachu belong to this Gilgamesh guy?" Kennen deduced.  There was a moment of silence before a loud buzzing came from the top of the castle, and a drowning white light with it.  Kennen thought he was going deaf, and peered into the light, hoping he wouldn't go blind.  He was shocked to see his partner, Regigigas standing atop the castle, it's fist clenched and to the ground, it's feet crushing down into the floor below it and it's many eyes staring directly at the battle below.

"So what do we do now, master?" Richard asked the newly resurrected Eon. In truth, Eon's appearance terrified him and how could it not? His body was mangled and burned, appearing to be little more than a fragile corpse...and yet Richard had just seen him reduce a man to ash by touching him. There was no doubt that Eon was terrifying...but he was also inspiring. With the power of this new Eon, Team Purity's goals would no doubt be within their grasps. 

"We find Elias. He was working on a project for me." Eon stated, his eyes not even focusing on Richard. Of course, it was difficult to tell where he was looking as his eyes were completely engulfed by darkness. "Elias is here, master. The project has been completed." A wicked smile appeared on Eon's face. "Show me."

Richard led Eon out of the small room that now contained the corpse of Jirachi and the ash pile that was Lukas. Stepping into the laboratory, Elias was no doubt shocked by Eon's newest appearance. He wisely, however, chose not to comment on the change and instead bowed to the resurrected leader. Elias was of course not accustomed to doing such a thing, but it was no doubt best to appease those that could only be described as the undead. Eon did not take notice of Elias, Moira, or anyone else in the room. His sights were solely focused on the newly created Pokemon that sat on the table. Its features continued to shift. "Come to your master." Eon ordered. Seeming to know that the order was directed at it, the newly created Eeveelution leapt off the table and took its stand at Eon's side. 

"How long was I gone?" Eon asked, directing his question at Richard. "Only a few hours, sir." Richard responded, hastily. Eon gave no sign that he heard Richard's response, and instead looked at the containment pods in the room, specifically the three that housed Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit. "What are they doing here?"

[hr]

Rivere nearly cried out as the Stone Edge ripped through Gilgamesh. It was truly a gruesome sight, but the lurid wounds were somewhat lessened by the sudden healing of the grievous afflictions. He is not of nature. No...he is not even of this world. Rivere said, completely confident now that Gilgamesh could not possibly be human. Her ponderings would have to wait for later, as Blake issued a new command. It would seem that they were to keep on the attack, which was good seeing as Beautifly had been taken down in the last assault. If they even gave Gilgamesh an inch of room he would no doubt be able to inflict some serious damage. 

Looks like we are going in. SACRED SWORD!

[hr]

The clash between Raikou and Pikachu lasted for a few seconds, and Entei was tempted to jump in, but before he could, they broke apart. Hurry...before it recovers. Suicune said, trying to leap into action, but it was too late. The Pikachu released a blast of white energy, that Serena first mistook for a Thunder, but quickly realized that it was not an electrical based attacks as it did not arc towards Raikou, but instead all three of them. 

"Suicune! Blizzard!" The wolf-like Pokemon lashed out with another blast of freezing wind. Entei followed his brother's lead, releasing a powerful Fire Blast at the attack, but there was no way that the three would be able to match the charged up power of the Pikachu in the split second they had. The blast was coming whether they could stop it or not.  "Serena! Get down!" Clement yelled, pushing his wheelchair forward, forcing Serena on to the floor of the crystal castle, as he had come to the same conclusion as Entei. They would not be able to survive a blast like that.

[hr]

Taylor had been experiencing a number of dreams recently. The first had been random scenes of intense Pokemon Battles between people she didn't recognize...and yet she felt some kind of connection to them. The second had been more of a nightmare. She had been holding the hand of a boy a little older than herself. They were in a cold cavern, but they had not been alone. A horse-like Pokemon had been there and a dark presence. Taylor couldn't remember much of the third. Alls she could scrounge up was this feeling of extreme heat and then it would suddenly disappeared. 

She was now experiencing her fourth. Her small body twisted about as she screamed out for help, lying in the green grass of her massive backyard. Her three Pokemon stood around her, obviously distraught about their friend's condition, but nothing they did could wake her. It had become common for Taylor to suddenly just fall asleep since the dreams had started, but this had been the first that she hadn't been able to awake from. They need your help, my child.

And just like that, Taylor awoke. Or at least, she thought she had. The memory of the powerful voice remained present in her mind, but aside from that the dream faded into oblivion. But as the wonders of her subconscious were whisked away, she was met with an amazing sight. A brilliant white light. Some bright that she tried to close her eyes, but her eyelids could not fend off its power. It was amazing...yet terrifying. She cried out and just as the scream left her lips. The light was gone. 

She opened her eyes to see that she was now surrounded by people and Pokemon...powerful looking Pokemon. She recognized a few of them. Closest to her were the Legendary Beasts, Entei, Suicune and Raikou. Across the spatial expanse, four hoofed Pokemon combated a shirtless tattooed man that glowed with a golden light and scattered about the area were various other trainers and Pokemon. You saved them, my child. It is time to join them. You are my Guardian. You are the Guardian of Palkia.

There was no mistaking it now.  A second Pokemon unfamiliar to Kennen, but similar to Cobalion, also unleashed a move called "Sacred Sword".  It's trainer was equally fierce.  Meanwhile, on the otherside of the battlefield, the humming from Regigigas had ceased as it disappeared from it's perch high atop the castle and began to plummet towards and Entei, Suicune, Raikou, and Pikachu.  

The Pikachi had emitted a hot white light, coarse with power; the blast being directed at the three Legendary dogs.  This was an ability Kennen had never seen before!  Oblivious to it's power, he and Blaziken dove out of the tree recklessly in an attempt to help.  "Blaziken!  Use--" but his words were stopped short as Regigigas crashed in front of him, wedging himself between Kennen and the Legendary dogs, moments before the blast would make impact.  "Regigigas!  What are you--"  "cannot stand idly by while my brothers die!  Wide Guard!" he cried through his and Kennen's mind!  "Regigigas, no!"

But Kennen's words were pointless now, as he watched Regigigas attempt to absorb the entirety of the blast.  A blinding explosion knocked him backwards several feet and temporarily blinded himself and Blaziken.  The full extent of the damage was unknown at the moment, but surely it was massive, if not fatal.  Their journey had only just begun together, and Kennen wasn't sure how much longer it would last.

Steve:

As Steve followed Eon to the terraces overlooking the rest of Team Purity, he only wondered what this new mission was. Not long after shouting silence, Eon spoke up “We have a traitor amongst us!” and after a few moments of muttering amongst the Team Purity members underneath, Richard's face showed up on the screen, Steve was confused for a moment. Why would he of all people want to conspire against Team Purity? That was certainly going through his mind, but nevertheless, it was clear that Eon didn't want Richard to go on another day in the world of the living.

“Do you understand your mission?” Eon asked, as he waited for the all important repsonse. "Yes I do." Steve replied now having the elimination of Richard on his mind. As the rest of Team Purity dispersed in different directions, Steve headed back to his lab to collect his weapons. "I don't know why Richard would make an attempt at Eon's life, but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough."

Upon returning to his lab, his colleague Chaz approached him and said to him. "So I heard you were tasked with getting rid of Richard." Steve nodded as he wanted to collect the weapon that Chaz had been working on. It was a Sniper crossbow that uses tranquilizing crossbow darts as well as regular crossbow darts with the precision aim of a sniper rifle. "Perfect, this will make me a force to be reckoned with." Steve said as a sinister smirk appeared on his face as he walked outside the base waiting for other commanders to report to him.

"Your not very good at this Pokemon Battle thing are you?" Genesis asked Kallen with a taunting expression, "I choose all psychic types and you choose a poison type, you do know how bad a match-up that is right... whatever." Genesis seemed excited for battle by the time Areo sent his Noctowl out. 

"Ah! No! Mr. Mime look out!" Genesis yelled with a horrified look on her face as her Pokemon took the full force of the super effective move. "Reuniclus attack with Thunder!" Reuniclus waved its arms electricity jumping between them, before launching it at Noctowl. "Now Mr. Mime attack that Roselia with Psybeam!" Leaping up from the Night Shade seemingly unfazed the pink tips of Mr. Mime's fingers glowed before releasing a large beam of psychic energy at Roselia.

Needless to say Elias and Moira, as well as everybody else in the room, were quite shocked to see Eon's new form. Thankfully however all present were to shocked or scared to make a comment on it. As the resurrected leader walked into the room everyone present bowed not wanting to incur the anger of the leader.  

Very fortunately Eon seemed pleased with the new Eeveelution, causing Elias to smirk briefly, though no body noticed it. 

"Lord Eon they were used to create the Eeveelution," Moira tensed at Eon's tone, and she noticed several other detect it too and become nervous, including Kay, Circe, and Elias all of whom edge slightly away from Eon, "we used there power to create the Red Chain, which we are still in possession of should you require it, but should the Lake Trio's presence upset you we will dispose of them immediately."

King Gilgamesh had managed to avoid the consecutive attacks by the Swords of Justice, even managing to send a counter attack of his own in the form of a beam of energy; luckily, for the Swords of Justice, it had only been aimed at Beautifly instead of aiming for one of them or their Guardians. Though King Gilgamesh had dodged the attacks he had slowly been cornered and with nowhere to run too his body was torn apart by Terrakion’s ‘Stone Edge’ as the stone bullets pierced through his flesh and exited behind him where they were embedded in the wall. “We did it!” Keaden thought and let his mouth hang open in an astonished smile seeing King Gilgamesh in such a state. A light enveloped Keldeo, reverting him back to his normal form, and the Colt Pokemon gave a confident nod while also grinning, “Hell yeah we did!”

“Did we?” Anne thought to herself, having stopped charging at Gilgamesh when she had seen he had nowhere to run too nor desiring to get close enough that she herself couldn’t make a hasty retreat. However, much to everyone’s surprise, the holes that dotted King Gilgamesh’s body suddenly began to close up by themselves. Now both Keaden and Keldeo’s mouths hung open, though not in the same astonishment as earlier, but in disbelief. Unable to stop himself from shouting Keaden’s voice reflected everyone else’s disbelief that Gilgamesh had healed himself, “You’ve got to be kidding me!!”

“Can anything kill this guy!?” Keldeo added in stomping his hoof, his head lowered so that his horn pointed at King Gilgamesh’s chest. A sweat drop sliding down Keaden’s face he felt his heart thumping in his chest, worry almost overwhelming him as doubts about getting out of this situation alive plagued the back of his mine.

"I am the legend; I am immortal; I am Gilgamesh! Why do you think I have survived for so long?" King Gilgamesh asked in a mocking tone as the damage he had been dealt finished healing leaving no visible wounds on his body at all, "If you wish to defeat me, then you will have to be more creative than that!"

“New plan!” Keaden heard Blake’s voice ring out in his head, which he was sure was being transmitted to every member of the Swords of Justice as Keldeo also looked over to Blake when he had spoken mentally. “Kaeden, I need you to bring Keldeo into his Resolute Form. After that, we'll all use Sacred Sword on Gilgamesh . . . it’s risky . . . but if we're all in one mind, like our Legendaries are, we should pull this off!”

“Right,” Keaden thought back and turned to Keldeo, who nodded and began to charge his Sacred Sword. As the Colt Pokemon charged his Sacred Sword his body was once again enveloped in a brilliant white light and he transformed into his Resolute Form. The light burst around him, revealing his new form, and his Sacred Sword was now at full power.

"N.N . . . Gilgamesh . . . I don't care who you are! But I want you to remember one thing! One thing when you’re defeated here today . . . and that is the names of the four that took you down! Terra . . . Rivere . . . Kaeden . . . and Blake! With us and the Swords of Justice, you will never again terrorize anyone!!" Blake announced and punched his fist into his open hand before whirling around to give Cobalion the go ahead. Cobalion rushed in, followed by the other Swords of Justice, and all used their Sacred Sword

“SACRED...SWORD!!!!”

“SACRED SWORD!”

“SACRED SWORD!!!”

Unlike the other Musketeers, Terrakion wasn't so sure this would work. After all, if such powerful attacks as Hydro Pump or Stone Edge would fail to significantly damage the false king, what made one think that Sacred Sword would work? But, suddenly having a brain-wave, Terrakion turned to his Guardian.

"Terra, try having Garchomp use Earthquake," he stated, "It might be enough to throw this false king off balance and make him vulnerable,"

'But Garchomp wants to try and fight this overpowered Pikachu; I don't think it'll...' Terra tried to inform her Musketeer, but all a sudden, she stopped in her tracks. The Pikachu was trying to gather up as much power as possible, before unleashing it as one insanely powerful... well, Hidden Power.

"Garchomp, use Earthquake! NOW!!" screamed a paranoid Terra. What then followed was probably the most powerful Earthquake that the Mach Pokemon could manage, in an attempt to throw the cursed Pikachu's Hidden Power off course so it would miss the other combatants. But this specific one was so powerful that everyone in the entire arena could feel it. Especially the false king, which Terrakion was kinda banking on to an extent.

"Everyone, hold your ground!" Terrakion warned his siblings, before turning to Gilgamesh, "Let's just hope this works; SACRED SWORD!!"

Archived