[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting]

Ren✧

"Jerry? You there?"

"What is it?" Jerry spat into the phone. He was a little annoyed at being disturbed, shall we say, but he was the kind of the guy that would reluctantly get on with things. He huffed a little to himself as whoever it was on the other end nervously mumbled their message.

"Head Office says you've got to go down to the lakeside. There's a few legendaries to-"

"Woah, hold it there, mate. This line isn't secure. Say 'dogs', not that other word in the future. Christ, what is this company coming to..."

The young man on the other end sounded apologetic. "Hey, I'm just a courier. I don't know nothing and I don't ask questions. They don't pay me enough to be good at my job."

"Well, at least we have that in common," Jerry Cassio smiled wryly to himself, his free hand unconsciously playing with the Poke Ball in his coat pocket. "What time should I be there?"

"As soon as possible, Head Office says. It's big. Intel reports that several legen- erm, dogs, are active in the area, but don't draw attention to yourself. You're supposed to be in the tournament. That's your priority, kay?"

"Don't patronize me, punk. Send a car to the Archanum Lakefront Salsa Club as soon as possible."

"You mean, the titty bar?"

Jerry sighed. "I just came here for a meal, the guidebook says it does the best steak in Archanum..."

The courier grinned almost audibly on the other end. "That's what they all say."

"Hey, don't disrespect you- arceus, the punk hung up on me! I've had it up to-" Jerry voice trailed off as a beautiful black company car pulled up by him, its bonnet polished to a sheen. "I have a car for a Mr. Gerald Cassio, sir."

"Perfect," smiled Jerry as the chauffeur opened the door and he hopped in. Battle was coming again. 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yeah let's move." Daniel said as they descended into the cave. Slowly it became darker and Daniel began to feel enveloped by darkness. "Oz, make this cave a little brighter please." He said as he released his Emolga. The electric Pokemon's cheeks lit up, making the cave feel a lot less foreign. "So Kytes, what were you and... erhm... John, doing up in the sky during a storm anyway? You had to have realized that it was dangerous." Daniel began kicking rocks down the cave ahead of them, hearing the noise of the rock bouncing echo through the cavern.

"John" furrowed his brow as Roxie began to walk away, the Eon pokemon had little to no understanding on as to what the female trainer had been talking about, but this only left him more intrigued. "B-Beasti- What? Comm'on I was just being friendly, wait comeback!" Latios sprinted after the female trainer beaming with joy, this was the first time he had been set loose in a while, and he was going to enjoy it.

As 'John' pursued his new friend, Kytes slowed his pace to be side by side with Daniel. "So Kytes, what were you and... erhm... John, doing up in the sky during a storm anyway? You had to have realized that it was dangerous." A large drop of sweat formed at the side Kytes's face, as he flashed back to the argument him and Latios had about the dangers of the storm, looking back it wasn't very wise.  "Eh?" Kytes took a moment  think before looking Daniel in the eyes, he spoke a low tone, so as not to be over heard. "To be completely honest... I just wanted to spend some time with Lati." Kytes shifted his gaze over to his pokemon, smiling fondly before continuing.

"With people like team purity running around, I cant give him all the freedom he should have, he's been good about, but I'm sure he'd rather be flying around somewhere. I guess it might be hard for you to understand... but I feel like Latios could be anywhere he wants, but he chooses to be here with me. The flying around was just I way to pay him back I guess. " 

Kaeden recoiled in surprise as Anne sprung away, heading towards the docks. It seemed as if there was trouble there. More to his surprise, N.N. followed the psychic type Pokemon, summoning a number of Unown's from out of nowhere. "We should go help." Kaeden said to Keldeo. The Legendary shook his head. No. This is our chance to get away. You have done enough. Kaeden couldn't believe what he was hearing. The coldness in Keldeo's voice was unbelievable. It was obvious that the Legendary was having a moral conflict within himself. He had sworn to protect all Pokemon and to defend against evil. But the two oaths were clashing. It appeared as if siding with evil was the only way to protect Pokemon, as well as his friend.

"Keldeo, you can't just damn all those people to death because of me. It is our duty to save them. I bet you Blake is already there. We need to go." Kaeden looked Keldeo straight in the eyes, trying to convince his friend that saving the endangered sailors was more important than anything else right now. Fine. But next time I see that Seer guy I am going to slice him in half. Same goes for that N.N. fellow, he gives me the creeps. Did you see what he just did? Kaeden nodded. N.N. was indeed a frightening figure. He had yet to show the two any reason to distrust him, but his dabbling in sorcery sent chills down their spines. Hopping on his friend's back, Kaeden and Keldeo took off after Anne and N.N. 

Reaching the beach, they saw that the situation was more or less under control. The sailors were being rescued by a number of trainers and Pokemon alike. It appeared as if even a few wild Alomomola had pitched in to save the drowning men. Looks like we aren't needed. Kaeden communicated telepathically. Would you look at that? Keldeo asked as he charged down the beach, Kaeden having dismounted. Floating in the air was a small, sprite-like Pokemon. The air around it sparkled with magic, an indication to the power that the Pokemon held within. On the ground was an injured man, but it didn't appear as if he was too hurt. An anger burned in his eyes as he watched the small legendary. 

Coming up to the fallen man, Keldeo stared him down, his horn elongating into a powerful sword. Bringing it to the guy's neck, he stared coldly at him. Whatever you were thinking, you can forget it.

"With people like team purity running around, I cant give him all the freedom he should have, he's been good about, but I'm sure he'd rather be flying around somewhere. I guess it might be hard for you to understand... but I feel like Latios could be anywhere he wants, but he chooses to be here with me. The flying around was just I way to pay him back I guess. " 

Daniel sighed as they walked through the cave. He felt insanely guilty about keeping Zaps locked up in a Pokeball. Letting him out would be fair to the electric Pokemon, but not the most safe. The idea of losing him, brought Daniel to tears. Wiping away the tears he turned to Kytes. "No... I understand more than you think..." He kept silent for a few steps then stopped. The cave was more than large enough for Zapdos to feel comfortable outside of a pokeball, maybe he would enjoy meeting Latios as well. "I can't imagine what a fellow guardian and a teenage girl would do to a Legendary, so I feel comfortable enough to show you two."

Daniel reached for one of the ten pokeballs around his waist, and released Zapdos. "This is Zaps.... erh Zapdos. I am his guardian." He turned to Zaps. "Sorry about keeping you in that Pokeball for so long buddy."

"Don't apologize, you did it out of kindness. You did it to protect me."

Oz immediately ran up to Zaps, over joyed. He jumped at him and clung to him. "Hey buddy!" Zaps exclaimed. "Go lead the way for me!" Oz cooed and ran ahead of the group, lighting up the cave again. The sight brought a large smile to Daniel's face. 

"Promise me you two will keep this a secret." Daniel directed to Roxie and Kytes.

Now wasn't this a treat! Two wanted legendary Pokemon less than five feet away from a member of Team Purity. This could only end badly. Roxie started to hang back then reached into her bag. She pulled out a small dart gun. Tranquilizer gun. What was she planning on doing? Finally growing a pear and doing something good for Team Purity?

"You don't want to do that." a voice rang. Roxie looked around. The others were far ahead, but this voice sounded close. Almost as if it was in her head. But, of course, she didn't have voices in her head. That would be silly. Or did she?

"If you do that, you'll regret it, Roxie Jade." the voice rang again, this time clearly coming from inside Roxie's head. "Just keep on walking. You'll find it soon..."

Having brought out his Gallade, Seer was currently occupied with staying beside the Legendary Suicune and fending off any of the Eeveelutions that happened to get too close. Raising his arm to stop the Flareon from biting at Suicune, instead getting bitten instead, Seer threw the Flame Pokémon off of him and failed to land a swift kick.

“Slowking!” Seer shouted as he tossed one Pokeball into the air, pointing over to Siglyph and Metagross, “Heal Pulse on them so they can get back up!”

"Use Moonlight, Umbreon!" Eon shouted seeing that Seer was planning on healing up his own Pokémon to turn the numbers in their favor. The Moon Pokémon's yellow circles grew bright once so that it could heal the other Eeveelutions. Unfortunately Eon knew due to the storm raging around them Moonlight wouldn’t be able to heal the Eeveelutions much. Scooting back closer to the Pokémon’s back Seer kept his hands raised, blood flowing out of them from fending off Eon’s Pokémon with his bare hands. Glancing over his shoulder Seer grinned confidently at Suicune, seeing the Legendary Pokémon smiling back, “Think you can put up another one of those dome things?”

As if to respond to Seer’s question another impenetrable barrier formed around the ground and blocked the Eeveelutions out, luckily keeping Seer’s Pokémon inside; they had all thankfully been sticking close to their trainer. With the barrier up Seer let out a relieved sigh, feeling his legs growing weaker and threatening to drop out from underneath him. Eventually it was too much and Seer dropped to his knees, panting as the blood lose finally hit him.

“Seer,” Kazam said to himself, seeing the young trainer on the ground bleeding from the wounds he foolishly allowed to be inflicted on him simply because he felt some unabashed desire to help Suicune. Turning and trotting over to Seer the Psi Pokémon stopped to watch Suicune lower his head to Seer's hand and an aura flow out from Suicune’s nose to Seer’s palms. The aura rippled around Seer’s hands and arms, the flood dripping out of the wounds slowing, and any infections that may have come were washed away.

“It may not be healing, but it will prevent it from worsening,” Suicune explained lifting his head back up. Examining the still slightly bleeding wounds Seer nodded, turning back to the Legendary Pokémon, “Thank you.”

“I am well enough to get us away from here . . . but we should talk later. This man is dangerous, and we cannot deal with him alone,” Suicune said growling at Eon through the thick sheet of ice, “Return your Pokémon. I can get us away, but we shall have only a moment. As soon as the barrier falls, climb upon my back.”

“Alright,” Seer answered nodding, taking the Pokéballs from his belt and holding them out. IN a flash of light Gallade, Slowking, Sigliyph and Metagross all turned into a flash of red light then disappeared into their Pokéball. The devices reattached to his belt Seer looked at Kazam, his face growing serious for a moment, “Will you be alright?”

“Yes,” Kazam said keeping his eyes on Suicune, glaring at the Legendary Pokémon, “I can teleport back to the main island, just go.”

“Yes sir.” Seer bowed respectfully to the Psi Pokémon and quickly climbed back up on Suicune’s back. As soon as the protective ice barrier vanished Seer’s eyes grew wide seeing that Eon had taken out a pistol and was aiming at him. He could feel his heart beating quickly and as if in slow motion the psychic trainer could see Eon, the Leader of Team Purity, squeezing the trigger of the gun aiming at him.

[hr]

Lightning crackled around them, striking dangerously close by as the front of the massive storm finally hit the island and the wind whipped around them. The trees shook and doubled over from the unyielding wind. Thunder boomed around them and yet the main remained unmoved or unconcerned, “You must go . . . the Legendary Pokémon will fall . . . the one has come . . .”

"Which Legendary Pokémon? Who is coming?" Ice replied alarmed at the man's strange behavior, "Sir, please say something!"

Despite her efforts the man continued staring blankly into space. As the rain began coming down Ice grabbed the man's arm to try and get them both out of it, leading him to Pokémon Center. Soaking wet Ice pulled the man into one of the booths. "Sir, could you please explain what you meant out in the forest... I-I don't understand."

Blinking the man held his head, groaning a bit as if he had a headache, and then gasped. His head snapped up and Ice could see his eyes were wide and filled with confusion. Looking around him the man looked puzzled and then turned to the young woman who was seated across from him, “H-How did I get to the Pokémon Center?”

It was obvious he was telling the truth- the man had no idea how he got there, so he probably did not remember speaking to Ice, warning her about the Legendary Pokémon being in trouble.

[hr]

Serena, having arrived on the beach and spotted Clement, grabbed the other trainer under his arms and dragging him through the sand over underneath a group of large palm trees; Clement’s Rhyperior following with Togekiss as well.

"Now what?" Serena had asked her Legendary Beast, Entai, and was answered with a simple, “We wait.”

Through the rain, crackling lightning, and booming thunder all around them a Pokemon appeared on the shore, noticing a couple humans either on the beach or just arriving as well as several Pokemon. Striding up to Clement and Serena the Legendary Pokemon, the storm bringer, Raikou, stood over the group of humans, eyeing him with suspicion. Addressing Entei the Legendary Thunder Dog spoke in a commanding voice, the same as the False Raikou had, “It appears as if you are right brother. I cannot do this on my own. I need your help. The mighty Raikou needs a Guardian.”

“Good morning,” N.N. said greeting the real Raikou in a formal tone, walking up the wet sand behind the Thunder Pokemon, "Long time no see, eh?"

“You,” Raikou hissed and turned, electricity sparking across his mane spotting the mystical trainer. Opening its mouth Raikou let out a threatening growl, his massive paws clawing at the ground and saying without any words that if N.N. got too close he would not be afraid to strike first and ask questions later. Yet before Raikou could keep his threat or N.N. challenge it, the sound of someone hitting the beach caught everyone’s attention . . .

[hr]

“Woah!”

Without warning Suicune had charged forward, the rain around them turning into a Blizzard. Flinching, hearing the gunshot from Eon’s pistol, Seer felt something hit him and a red hot pain coursing through him. Slumping over on Suicune’s back Seer was only barely aware of the direction they were travelling in, dashing across the water.

Suicune had made his way across the lake and onto the beach, heading towards a small cave in the side of the main island where they could rest for the moment. Yet before Suicune could reach the cave he had planned on going too Seer fell off, his body having grown too heavy to keep himself upright. Crashing into the dirt Seer rolled over and over again, finally stopping face down with a gunshot wound in his shoulder.

“That hurt,” Seer said grunting as he stood up, swaying a bit from the blow to his head caused by the fall. Taking a steady breath to calm himself down the psychic trainer looked over, spotting Serena and Clement a ways off underneath some palm trees. The storm was still raging all around them, the ice cold rain soaking Seer's clothes completely, and washed away the blood that had remained on his skin to reveal that all of the wounds were gone- not even the gunshot wound had closed up only leaving a small scar.

Turning his head Seer noticed Raikou and his mouth hanged open a bit, the psychic trainer taking a step towards the Legendary Pokemon, “Raikou . . . you’re here?”

Seer had to jump back to avoid a lightning strike from hitting him, sliding back as Raikou roared at him, “You! Why are you here!?”

“I-I,” Seer tried to get out afraid of the Legendary Thunder Pokemon. Taking a deep breath Seer cringed, grabbing his head as his psychic aura began to flow around him and froze the rain droplets all around him. Grabbing both sides of his head the psychic aura around Seer died down, the malice returning to Seer’s personality as he peered up behind his fingers, back at the Legendary Raikou, then lowered his hand and grinned, “I’ll admit I’m surprised to see you here, Legendary Dog of the Storm. Last I had spoken to you . . . you refused to help me.”

“Things change,” Raikou answered with electricity sparking constantly across his mane, “Team Purity cannot be ignored no longer . . . and neither can you.”

“Ignored?” Seer asked raising his eyebrow and chuckled under his breath, looking at all of the Legendary Pokemon currently on the beach, “Why Raikou, you seem to be trying to paint me as some kind of villain.”

So that would be Seer.... Hm. Interesting introduction, N.N thought to himself as the purple-haired man let malice show itself on his face, freezing the water droplets around him.

The psychic seemed slightly amused that the real Legendary Dog of the Storm and the psychic trainer had met before, but didn't show it. Instead, he stepped forward - then noticing that his cape and crown had gone missing in the storm, but it was of no consequence.

"Entei, Suicine." He began. "I understand I may have made mistakes in the past, but I have gotten past my anger of Ho-Oh after so many years. I came to this tournament in order to protect the Legendaries from Team Purity. Can I ask what Seer has done? Is he allied with Team Purity? Because if so,"

Revealing a Pokeball, he opened it up for a cheerful Pikachu to materialize on his shoulder with a cute "Pi-ka!". But as anticlimactic as it appeared to be to the blind eye, if anyone present was able to sense its power level, they might end up scared of it, or at the very least, wary. The amount of energies it was capable of charging up was far, far beyond the average Pokemon, as if it'd been subjected to training through hell - although looking at its smile, that was rather difficult to imagine.

While it was a different Pikachu from the one he used back then against the Legendary Dogs, the fact that he was using one in the first place must've not have been a coincidence.

Taking a step forward in front of Raikou, N.N concluded, "Then I cannot allow you to continue past this point, psychic trainer."

Kytes nodded solemnly, as he took in the sight of Zabpdos. This was only the second legendary he  had ever seen in person, and childlike wonder was beginning to well up inside the orange headed trainer. "Where did you meet him?Do you know where the other two are? How'd you catch him? What moves does he kn-" As a slew of questions began to shoot from Kytes's mouth, before an idea suddenly struck. The boy grabbed Daniel by the shoulder, his dull expression returning to his face, as he leaned in close. "We should work together... there's safety in numbers."  

As the boys conversed, "John" abruptly stopped his pursuit of Roxie, turning to walk towards Zapdos.  "I don't wana seem disrespectful or anything, but we need to talk." Latios's voice was uncharacteristically official, as he opened a telepathic connection with his fellow legendary pokemon.  "These Team purity guys... they're serious business, and I feel like they're our only problem here"  Sensing a wave of conflicting emotions, Latios took a moment glance back at Roxie, before continuing.  "There are others here, Suicune for sure, and I know a felt at least two others..."

Raikou glowered at the two trainers in front of him. He had just escaped one danger and was now faced with two more. The psychic trainer, Seer and the immortal N.N. He had thought he had felt a disturbance in the realm of the Unown, and it made sense that the immortal was here, but the fact that Seer was also present worried him. He had run into the purple haired trainer years after The Merge, and in their confrontation he had just barely escaped with his life. Luckily, it seemed as if the advantage might be on his side this time. His brothers, Suicune and Entei, were here and despite their differences he knew that they would fight for each other to the end.

"I understand I may have made mistakes in the past, but I have gotten past my anger of Ho-Oh after so many years. I came to this tournament in order to protect the Legendaries from Team Purity. Can I ask what Seer has done? Is he allied with Team Purity?" Raikou roared, interrupting the immortal. "Don't stake your petty claims on me, immortal. I don't believe your change in the slightest. That just isn't you." He growled. Then turning his sights to Seer, static began to circulate across his damp coat of fur. "Villain? Maybe psychopath. Have you come to try and kill me again?" The electricity surrounding Raikou crackled loudly. While he was conversing with the two enemies, he had made mental contact with his brothers. Knowing full well of Seer's psychic abilities, he made sure to set up defenses in the link he established.

Suicune? Are you alright. Entei? I'm sure you both remember N.N. from long ago, and let me tell you this, Seer is equally if not more dangerous. We need to get out of here or kill them.

[hr]

Serena cautiously watched as the scene unfolded. A Raikou appeared, and Serena looked at him with awe. She could tell that he was different from the one she had saw this morning. More powerful. The appearance of the two men scared her. Raikou obviously didn't trust them and she was worried for Clement's safety. He hadn't said much and could possibly be worsening. Entei, what is going on? Serena asked her Legendary. With all three of the Legendary Beasts here as well as two apparently powerful adversaries, she would have to be careful. Keep on guard, this might get ugly.

[hr]

After Blake received the phone call, Kallen shrunk away from the group. The attention had been drawn away from the surroundings and to the phone call. Figuring that it was best to regain his inconspicuous status, he shied away from the other Guardians. "They were all Vanguards for the Swords of Justice." He whispered to himself. The information could prove useful if he ever needed help. 

Mew. Mew. Mew. Treecko/Mew scampered off of Kallen's head. He could tell that his Guardian was lost and how could he not be. Everything was so wild and crazy from what his sheltered life had been. He had nowhere to go and no one to turn to. It was obvious that he wasn't going to trust anyone readily. "Look, it is in our best interest to remain unseen. We are going to need more support if we are going to get anywhere, but those Swords of Justice are too close knit already. Trustworthy maybe, but if we want to make a difference, then we need to do it in our own way." 

[hr]

Ayame scrolled through the multiple camera images. The storm had knocked out most of the cameras, but she had recently got nearly all of them back online. She stopped as she looked at the multiple captures near the docks. "Sir, you need to see this." She said, turning to where the king sat on his throne. Showing him the feed, she watched as his expression changed. "I need as many units there as possible. Bring me that man on the ground and insure the safety of both Keldeo and Celebi. Now!" Nodding Ayame's phone was instantly in her hands. Saying just a few words she ordered as many as officers to get down to the beach as possible.

[hr]

Arriving at the scene, a dozen police cars screeched to a halt. Jumping out of their cars, they sprung into action. Rushing to where the horned Pokemon kept the man pinned, they carefully pulled Keldeo away from him and threw the man in the back of a car. It happened fast and without error, the cuffs flying onto the man and thrown into the secure car without so much as a word said between them. They were the best that Archanum had, trained to handle the most dangerous of situations. Forming a perimeter around the area, a number of them began to help those that were rescued from the ship while a few others moved to the trainers around the beach. 

Walking up to one of the [acronym='Kaeden']younger trainers[/acronym], one of the head officers began to talk to him. "My name is Officer Erikson. Sir, I would like to offer you and your Pokemon protective custody."

A similar message was offered to Silver. Waiting for their replies, the officers looked around nervously. They had been informed that the situation was more dire than it appeared and that things could quickly get out of hand. It was apparently so important that a special detective had been brought to Archanum, although no one had met him as of yet. Rumors were he was the best thought.

[hr]

BANG! Steve was slammed into the metal chair. In the room there was nothing but the metal chair, table and a one way window. He shouted and cursed, but the officers paid no attention. Leaving the room, they entered the room on the other side of the window. Standing in front of the window was a man they had never seen before, but heard rumors of. "Will that be all sir?" The asked. He nodded and as he did so they fled the room, obvious in fear of the man, if not somewhat awed by his reputation. Taking a phone out of his pocket he typed a message.

To: Aya

I have one of their men, I think. Interrogating now. Stay safe.

-Draco

Walking into the interrogation room, he sat opposite of Steve. "Shall we get started?" Draco asked, a mischievous gleam in his eyes. 

Suicune

The stupid psychic. I guess it wasn't his fault, a bullet wound is hardly something to just walk away from, but he could've at least held on for a few minutes.
Suicune almost rolled his eyes and stopped as Seer fell from his back, turning around to aid the psychic. But he was caught by the psychic's gaze, one that Suicune followed to a worrying sight, not just for the state of his Guardian. Both his brothers, Raikou and Entei, the real ones. Family reunions were all well and good, but this was neither the time nor place for reminiscing.

He turned back to the psychic to help him along the beach, but froze as his eyes travelled to the boy's shoulder. A bullet had pierced the flesh but moments ago, and yet the skin was almost completely healed, as if he had been pricked by a thorn, not shot with a speeding projectile. This boy...what mysteries he held about him. What curiousity he incited in the Aurora pokémon.

The boy's personality remained what it was facing Eon as Suicune followed him to the others, under the palm trees, and moved to lie down beside the man, resting from his rather tiring day. He glanced towards the unconcious Clement, nodding to himself slightly at his stable condition, and turned to the other two beasts, of which only Raikou seemed to be conversing. As usual, Entei stood back from the affairs, content to merely watch and wait. Surprising, considering his fiery powers, though understandable considering the slow power of the volcano.

Raikou, on the other hand, truly lived up to his stormy exterior. His questions and retorts darted from one enemy to the other, with another man arriving within their midsts as Suicune himself appeared. A man that Suicune had a particular distaste for, though he imagined most of the old legends would not have fond memories of such a figure.

"So the immortal bares his ugly fangs once again." Suicune calmly stated, turning his attention to the immortal, as he revealed a Pikachu, a very similar one to the powerful creature he had used against the Beasts before. Indeed, its power was similarly above the norm, or even the recognised limits for such a creature, but they had faced a similar pokémon before; and now they were stronger and wiser. "Do not expect us to trust you, oh cursed one. We Beasts know your power all too well, and there are few that hold a grudge as well as we do."

[hr]

Clement Calvinson

Waves? Was that...waves? Where was he? Had he travelled somewhere? No. He'd fallen. Yes. That was it.

Clement's eyes fluttered slightly as he rose from the dregs of sleep. Consciousness slowly flooded his brain, and his senses restored themselves. The sound of the waves was first, then the smell of the brine. The taste of blood in his mouth, the feel of the sand beneath his grazed hands. And finally, as he slowly opened his eye lids, the face of a girl, looking away from him but sitting above him, as if offering protection. Her face was familiar, and for a moment Clement was entranced by it, not seeing anything else besides from it, as hesearched for a name. Serena? Yes, that was it. A smile grew upon his lips as he looked away. 

Behind her, Clement could see the stormy sky and the body of his trusted Rhyperior, who was similarly looking away from Clement, despite his condition. Strange. Clement tried to turn his own head to look, to rise from his resting position, but his body seemed to lack the energy, not even having enough to move even slightly. Probably not even enough to gain the attention of Serena. His mouth refused to open, to speak for him. All he was left with was his eyes and his senses. Though the sounds that he picked up soon betrayed who was there with them, and a familiar presence entered his mind.

[hr]

Suicune

After his threat was made, Suicune's attention once again moved towards his Guardian, who's eyes seemed to have fluttered, unnoticed. Indeed, as Suicune shot his mind into the boy's, a slowly growing consciousness was steadily increasing in presence, until it was strong enough to communicate with.

"Clement, remain still. I fear that this situation is increasingly dangerous. No one is yet aware of our connection, and that is dfinitely for the better." Suicune explained, pressing Clement to reveal nothing of his guardianship. Indeed, Suicune's own expression seemed not to have changed, and his conversation was well hidden externally.

"It's alright, Suicune. I dont think I can move anyway. I'll find you later." Was Clement's reply, before Suicune cut off the entire connection, instead being contacted by none other than his brothers.

At Raikou's comment about the enemies, and the threats of both the Beast and N.N, Suicune leapt up, jumping in front of Seer and protecting him from any attacks, growling at those who had moved to attack him. Similarly to Seer's own mental breakdown, Suicune's powers caused the water around him to pause momentarily, before freezing and forming into small blades of ice, pointed at Raikou and N.N, though the majority were concentrated towards the immortal and his Pikachu.
"I vouch for this boy, if only for the moment. There is a lot for him to explain yet, and I require answers from him." Suicune explained, not needing to turn to sense the disturbance in the rain behind him. Seer's personality had changed once again, returning to how it was once he had assaulted Clement on the beach. The others had yet to see the other side of the boy, and Suicune had his suspicions that were they to stay on the island, they would not get the chance. There were higher powers at work here, at least as far as Suicune suspected.

"I understand your suspicions of the boy, Raikou. I have them too. But he has another side to him, one I would not have suspected." Suicune replied, accepting the fact that Seer was a threat, but disagreeing with Raikou's idea to kill them. "We cannot take N.N out in a situation like this - we do not wish a repeat of the Brass Tower incident - nor do I wish to kill the Psychic. As dangerous as he is, I have questions that need answering. For now, Diplomacy would be the ideal solution."

"Hmmm. It seems like I'm not trusted. Then again, it's only natural. I don't expect the three of you to instantaneously warm up to me after that rather embarrassing period in my life."

Shrugging off the Legendary Dogs' scorn, N.N inspected the situation around him, memorizing the face of each and every being currently present. His eyes lingered on Seer for a slightly-longer-than-normal moment, but averted his gaze elsewhere before he ended up even more suspicious. He wasn't particularly concerned about the blades of ice being pointed at him, why was Suicine even bothering when it knew he couldn't die?

As for the Pikachu, it looked excited at the blades of ice being pointed at it - almost as if it was expecting to face the Legendary Dog in battle and succeed. How overconfident of it. It served as a contrast to the immortal's rather passive personality.

"I vouch for this boy, if only for the moment. There is a lot for him to explain yet, and I require answers from him."

"Very well then." N.N nodded.

He was well aware that the Dogs were telepathically communicating with each other, but it was impossible to listen to him in a situation such as this. Once Suicine seemed to be done, he moved his gaze back over to Seer and a tiny smile crossed his face for just a split second before it disappeared.

The first time he'd shown any outwards expression since he came to this island.

"This situation appears to be tense, but allow me to clarify one thing. I do not wish to fight anyone. I did not come here to cause trouble." There seemed to be actual honesty in N.N's tone, and he spoke louder this time. "As much as I am suspicious of this esper, perhaps it would be best if we all went our separate ways for now before an unnecessary battle can escalate from this. We can't risk fighting amongst ourselves when there are greater threats out there."

Then, stretching both of his arm out to the sea, two Unowns flew from over the waters, using their psychic powers to levitate a heavy pitch-black crown - one that was forged from the volcanic magma of Groudon. As they let it drop to the ground below. From such a height and as heavy as it was, it should've torn straight through his hands as it landed. Instead, he caught it effortlessly, sending a small shockwave of wind to burst outwards in all directions, and then placed it onto his head.

"Pi-ka!" Urlugal exclaimed.

It was a rather strange contrast compared to his golden hair, but in a way, fitting. He had been a king once. The very first recorded in history. Many legends were centered around him. No matter how much time passed, that would not change.

"Does anyone agree?"

But on the off-chance that someone present here insisted on a fight, the two Unowns remained up in the sky, floating like satellites as they monitored the entities below.

Kaeden was ushered away from the scene by the police, Keldeo as well. Separated physically, their mental link remained intact. Before anything could be said the man that Keldeo had tackled was arrested by the police and was drove off towards the castle. "Sir, we would like to offer you and Keldeo protective custody." Kaeden shook his head. If there was one thing he was sure of, it was that he didn't need to get messed up with the police as well. Already having been recruited for the Blades of Four, as well as an alliance with the crafty psychic, Seer, there was no way that suspicion wouldn't be drawn to him. "No, no thanks. I'll be fine." He said, pushing past the officers and over to Keldeo, who was glowering dangerously at the officer that surrounded him. 

"Come on, Keldeo. These people need to be brought to the Pokemon Center. They are injured." Kaeden said gesturing towards the number of people rescued from the ship. Keldeo shot the officers a final look and followed Kaeden to the beachside. He would only be able to carry one other person with Kaeden on his back as well. "Get him on, and let's go." Keldeo said, gesturing towards the unconscious man . Kaeden nodded lifting the man on to Keldeo's back with a great deal of effort. Clambering back on, Keldeo raced away, if not at a somewhat slower pace.

Silver:

As the relentless attacks continued from Cryogonal and Accelgor, Silver had looked to have reached his limit, struggling to even hold on to Salamence at this point, but he had to soldier on for Celebi's sake. It wasn't long before a flurry of police cars converged onto the scene at which point upon the sound of the sirens, Silver had lost his grip and started falling into the water and Feraligatr let go of Steve and headed for the waters to save his trusted trainer.

Steve:
The police officers had flung Steve into the back of the car, saying nothing but in his mind he was raging that he could be captured so easily. When the car drove off, Cryogonal saw that its master had been captured and thus flew off to pursue the police. Accelgor followed on, dispelled his doubles and chased after Cryogonal. Salamence breathed a sigh of relief but had taken a considerable amount of damage during the fight and had no choice but to descend slowly.

Angered by the fact that he was captured so easily, Steve was thinking. "This is the second time I have failed to capture Celebi for Team Purity, what an absolute joke." and once the officers left the room he positioned his hand next to a hidden walkie talkie and clicked his fingers a few times and the sound would be carried over to the other end in his room where Liepard would be waiting with a gleam in his eyes and would act on his command.

--- *flashback*---

Placing a walkie talkie on his chair, Steve turned to Liepard and said. "Liepard I'm leaving you in charge of my backup weapons. When I click my fingers through the walkie talkie, that will be your cue to grab some of my backup weapons tied by the rope over there and head on over to my location." Liepard promptly nodded and awaited his master's command.

---*flashback ends*---

When the clicking noise had gotten to Liepard, he wasted no time in grabbing Steve's backup weapons with his tail and flinging them on his back ready to leap out via the window that Steve had opened before he left, however he wouldn't know that Steve was not at the docks.

Inside the interrogation room, Steve looked at this Draco guy with a sinister look in his eyes. He wanted to get out of here and fast, but he also had to accept that it wasn't going to happen. Draco sat opposite him and said "Shall we get started?" with a mischievous gleam in his eyes. Steve was no stranger to interrogations and he was trained to not say a thing. "I have nothing to say to you." He replied with a stern tone of voice.

Silver:
When Silver came to, he used every ounce of strength to get up and the next thing he saw was an officer talking to Kaeden. "What did that guy want?" He thought as he fished his bag for 3 pokeballs. "Feraligatr return! Salamence return! Espeon return!" 3 beams of red light had surrounded the exhausted pokemon and in an instant they disappeared and a few moments later the officer had walked towards him. "My name is Officer Erikson. Sir, I would like to offer you and your Pokemon protective custody."

Silver stopped for a moment, it was a tempting offer, but he didn't want to put them at risk should things get any more out of hand than it already has, thus he shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline the offer. A few of my pokemon had gotten hurt during the battle and I would like to get them healed up, thanks for the offer though." He replied offering Erikson a handshake before switfly turning to Celebi who was still safe to Silver's relief. "Celebi!" he called out holding its pokeball, but he hesitated to return it to its pokeball just in case a any officers would think that he was going to capture it, instead Celebi flown towards Silver's arms as he started to walk from the scene.

As they proceeded deeper into the cave, darkness fell upon them. Icicles hung from the roof of the cave, providing a small bit of light. Roxie looked all around her to see if she could find where that voice came from. A chilling wind blew through the cave, sending goosebumps down Roxie's spine. Vulpix jumped back into her arms and cuddled up to keep her warm. Now Roxie could see her breathe. Probably wasn't a good idea to wear short shorts today.

"Getting cold, are we?" 

Roxie looked around again, this time speaking out. "Who's there?!"

"Soon enough, deary. Soon enough."

“Ignored?” Seer asked raising his eyebrow and chuckled under his breath, looking at all of the Legendary Pokemon currently on the beach, “Why Raikou, you seem to be trying to paint me as some kind of villain.”

"Villain? Maybe psychopath . . . have you come to try and kill me again?” Raikou roared, static began to circulate across his damp coat of fur. Seer had to take a step back as a spark of electricity struck just where he had been standing, leaving a small charred black spot on the wet sand. Suicune, are you alright? Entei? I'm sure you both remember N.N. from long ago, and let me tell you this, Seer is equally if not more dangerous. We need to get out of here or kill them.

At Raikou's threat about Seer, Suicune jumping in front of Seer to protect him from any attacks, growling at those who had moved to attack him, “I vouch for this boy, if only for the moment. There is a lot for him to explain yet, and I require answers from him.”

“Very well then,” N.N nodded.

“I understand your suspicions of the boy, Raikou. I have them too. But he has another side to him, one I would not have suspected.” Suicune replied, accepting the fact that Seer was a threat, but disagreeing with Raikou's idea to kill them, “We cannot take N.N out in a situation like this - we do not wish a repeat of the Brass Tower incident - nor do I wish to kill the Psychic. As dangerous as he is, I have questions that need answering. For now, Diplomacy would be the ideal solution.”

“Suicune you trusting fool!” Raikou barked back mentally, lightning crackling overhead to mimic the anger that the Thunder Pokemon was feeling towards his brother, “If you know how dangerous he is then you know he must die now! He cannot be allowed to regain his strength!”

“As much as I am suspicious of this esper, perhaps it would be best if we all went our separate ways for now before an unnecessary battle can escalate from this. We can't risk fighting amongst ourselves when there are greater threats out there,” N.N. commented stretching both of his arms out to the sea so two Unowns retrieved his crown and then placed it onto his head.

“Does anyone agree?”

“Agreed,” Seer said somewhat reluctantly, not liking having to agree with the man who had control over the Unown he had killed when first arriving. The Unown proved to Seer that he was spying on the Legendary Pokemon and thus put him in opposition to him. Seer would have to deal with this so called immortal man sooner or later.

But not now

Taking out a Pokeball Seer clicked to expand it and moved out of the way as a jolt of electricity flew past him and almost hit the tree which Serena and Clement had been sheltered under. Seer’s entire right arm tingled from the close impact of the attack as Raikou roared and readied to charge forward, “Summon your Pokemon and I will sink my fangs into your neck!”

As if to prove he wasn’t afraid of the Legendary Pokemon, or maybe to provoke him even more, Seer tossed the Pokeball into the air and brought out his Slowking. In a brazen display Seer turned his back to Raikou as it roared in a mixture of anger and disbelief. Seer motioned to his Slowking, who followed him, as he walked over to Clement, “Raikou you must be aware if you are stupid enough to attack me now you will be forcing your brothers to attack you in retaliation.”

Seeing that Seer was right Raikou’s eyes grew wide then narrowed, his electricity growing stronger but keeping close to him. Smirking seeing that Raikou wasn’t willing to fight both Suicune and Entei he returned his attention back to the two trainers in front of him. Kneeling down in front of Clement he reached out, ripping his jean up to where the gunshot wound he had inflicted on him was, “Suicune had asked me earlier why I had shot you . . . at the time my mind was more worried about Team Purity’s leader than anything else. But now I believe it is time I give him an answer.”

“Slowking, Heal Pulse,” Seer ordered and the Royal Pokemon began letting a pinkish light surround the wound so it started closing up. Standing Seer placed both hands in his pockets and looked back at the Legendary Pokemon, “As I have told Raikou my mission is to save Pokemon from oppression. Raikou dismissed my intentions when I first met him, so I had to take another course of action. I tricked Team Purity’s leader out into the open and planned on having him take me to their base along with a false Legendary Pokemon then I’d escape.”

“But then a real Legendary Pokemon and his Guardian showed up,” Seer continued glancing back at Clement and took note at how well the healing was going, “So with a gun pointed at me, the Leader’s Pokemon ready to attack, and an uninformed Legendary and his Guardian arriving I had to take the best course of action. Disarming the man of his gun I had to take Clement out so he couldn’t ruin anything and turned the gun on the Leader so he wouldn’t move either. Suicune I had to attack you so you wouldn’t ruin anything either . . . though saying I would give you to Team Purity was necessary so our plan would still work.”

Returning Slowking when Clement’s wound was healed enough Seer stood back up. The entire time he had been speaking it was more like someone explaining something out of irritation than sorry about what he did. Taking a step back Kazam appeared beside him, placing his hand on his shoulder, “So as N.N. has suggest we will call this a day. I do hope to see you all again . . . and maybe next time you will all be working for me . . . for the good of all Pokemon.”

Then Kazam and Seer disappeared.

[hr]

Anne had stopped what she was doing the moment the Legendary Pokemon’s contact with her ceased. She knew that if he broke contact with her it must mean that Seer had come back. Her joyful heart was brought back to reality when police began surrounding the beach once again, taking in some of the trainers and leading the others away- namely Keaden and Keldeo.

Narrowing her eyes Anne shrunk back to some outcropping of rock to avoid being caught and watched silently as the officers asked if Keaden wanted protection. Anne narrowed her eyes and hoped that he wouldn’t agree- Master had done too much to get them to join them and being under protection by the police would make getting to them difficult.

When Kaeden shook his head Anne let out a sigh of relief, watching him push past the officer and made his way over to Keldeo, who was glowering dangerously at the officers that surrounded him.

"Come on, Keldeo. These people need to be brought to the Pokemon Center. They’re injured," Kaeden said gesturing towards the number of people rescued from the ship. Keldeo shot the officers a final look and followed Kaeden to the beach side. Trotting over Anne sat beside Keldeo and looked up at him as Keaden lifted a man onto the Legendary Pokemon’s back with a bit of a struggle, using her psychic power to help lift the human. Once the man was on Keaden got on as well and Anne was just barely able to jump and hold on before Keldeo raced away.

It hadn’t taken Keldeo long to reach the Pokemon Center, stopping to let his Guardian off. Sliding off of Keaden’s back Anne stumbled a bit and tried to get her bearings, having to shake her head to see straight. The Sun Pokemon sighed and looked back up at Keaden and trotted after him, “Do you need any help Keaden?”

[hr]

“I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline the offer. A few of my pokemon had gotten hurt during the battle and I would like to get them healed up, thanks for the offer though,” Silver answered to the offer Officer Erikson had given him- the same one that had been given to Keaden and Keldeo.

“Celebi!” he called out holding its Pokeball, but then hesitated. Instead Celebi flew towards Silver's arms as he started to walk from the scene. Once the Guardian and his trainer had gone out of sight from the officers and almost every other soul a single figure stepped out from behind a building and stood in front of him.

A trainer with purple hair

The psychic trainer grinned took a step forward and held out his hands, “You’re obviously the Guardian of Celebi. If you want Celebi to live give him to me.”

Serena kept a close eye on the supposed psychic as he explained to Suicune and Clement why he had shot the boy in her arms. He had been the one to hurt Clement! He had been the one to cause all this trouble! Rage and anger boiled up within her, she wished desperately to attack the man. She would show him what happened to people that attacked and threatened Guardians. She would show him what it meant to mess with her....her...her friend. But she couldn't. Not without endangering everyone else here. Besides, they had other pressing matters. 

Now that the atmosphere was changing from immediate danger to a relative calm, the Legendary Beasts would be forced to acknowledge each other outside of battle. Serena would have thought, that the coming together of these three would be like a family reunion, but she now understood why Entei had been so distrusting of Clement. He was the Guardian of Suicune. And it was more than obvious that the three beasts had some unsettled dispute. Relieved to see that Seer had teleported away, she turned to the other man. "There will be no fighting here today. But hear me now, dude. I will mess you up if you try to hurt anyone of us!" Serena yelled, letting off some of the anger within her. Entei had made his feelings of the black crowned man very clear in her mind. He was too be trusted about as far as Serena could throw him. Despite the fact that that was an expression, she was more than willing to see how far that would be. 

Figuring that the man would leave soon after, she turned her attentions to Clement, who had regained consciousness. "You are such an idiot!How the Heatran did you get yourself messed up in this?" While appearing angry at the young man in her hands, it was obvious that Serena was happy to see him safe, and perhaps a little more than happy to be in such close proximity to him. 

[hr]

Raikou was staring at the spot that Seer had previously been standing. That psychic was too much trouble. He should have killed him. He should have electrified that little punk! It was all Suicune's fault. That idiot had trusted the psychic and bought into his lies. Couldn't he feel the evil on the guy? Letting out a powerful roar, a massive bolt of lightning struck the sand on the beach. Lashing around, Raikou fixed his gaze on N.N. "Get out of here! Now! Before I decide to kill you as well!" Raikou felt something nudge his shoulder. Looking over, he saw his brother, Entei. "I understand your frustration, but you must let your anger cool, brother." Raikou turned on the Volcanic Beast, his mouth slightly opened to reveal a mouth full of teeth. "I don't need your infinite wisdom! You have no idea the evil we have just let escape." Entei appeared to be slightly shocked by Raikou's outburst. He had forgotten how hot headed his brother was. "It was not my decision, but Suicune's to spare the boy." Raikou rolled his eyes at Entei's comment. "So you're back to that? Blaming everything on someone else. How about you take some responsibility, oh great and powerful leader? You could have said something, done something." 

The temperature around Entei was beginning to rise. Serena had lied. There would be a fight here, just not between who she may have thought. "You immature idiot. You have no understanding of these things! You have lived for hundreds of years and yet have the wisdom of a four year old human!" Entei hurled the insults without even thinking about it. Serena watched in fear as her Legendary verbally assaulted Raikou. There were very few times that she had seen Entei explode like this, and she had learned from experience that it could be disastrous. She looked pleadingly at Suicune for help. He would be the only one that could break this potential blood bath up.

Catching her gaze, Suicune nodded. Padding carefully up to the warring beasts, he locked eyes with both of them. "This is not the time, nor the place. We all have differences that need to be discussed, but there are more important things at stake now. Raikou, you mentioned that you needed help, what can we help you left?" Raikou tore his gaze away from the fiery lion-like Pokemon. "You have always said that choosing a Guardian was the best way to win this war. I have come to follow your advice." 

"There will be no fighting here today. But hear me now, dude. I will mess you up if you try to hurt anyone of us!"

"Get out of here! Now! Before I decide to kill you as well!"

"My, my. This is the 'thank you' I get after saving several people who would've otherwise died on that cruise?" N.N pointed out with a sigh, gesturing towards the various Team Purity members who were floating above the surface nearby, unconscious and waiting to be caught by the police. Still, it couldn't be helped. Taking a step away from everyone else, he took out three Pokeballs and released them to reveal three more N-shaped Unowns. The two floating up in the sky also descended to gather with the rest.

"Unowns; use Teleport. 20% power."

With that command, the five Unowns took proper positions and began to spin around the man, forming a ring. Quickly gaining speed as their eyes glowed, a black light formed within the next few seconds, enveloping N.N. The last thing the others saw before he disappeared was his Pikachu sticking out its tongue, aimed mostly at Suicine.

A split second later, they disappeared.

----

Upon returning to his room, the immortal king was met with a flame burning in the middle of his ritual circle. Picking it up, it displayed a clear image of the three Legendary Dogs as well as Seer and himself, from a sky view, but at an angle that the Legendaries were easily identifiable. Honestly, if things were this easy even though everyone suspected him, it was a wonder how Team Purity had managed to keep on failing all this time. They were truly pathetic.

Nevertheless, he would have to send a full report on the Legendaries and their Guardians to Eon soon, before things started. Just in case something happened to him. Urlugal jumped off his shoulder and stretched its back for a bit as N.N turned to the five awaiting Unowns.

Then, "All of you but the one who took this image - find a Legendary. You are not to return and be allowed rest until you can accomplish at least that. By tomorrow, I will need Legendaries as possible identified."

Each of the four Unowns all agreed, even though they were slightly reluctant to embark on such a difficult quest. But since they weren't in a position to question his orders, four of the Unowns scattered. The last one just awkwardly floated around in his room, and he looked towards it with a blank look.

"And you," he pointed at the last remaining Unown. "I have a very special mission planned for you."

As Silver moved away from the docks with Celebi in hand, there was only one thing on his mind and that was to get to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon. However a sense of paranoia was in the air, and as he got further and further away from sight he got increasingly more paranoid, suddenly he ground to a complete halt and out from behind the building a trainer with purple hair came out and started walking towards Silver with a grin on his face and Silver could only wonder one thing. "Who is this guy."

“You’re obviously the Guardian of Celebi. If you want Celebi to live give him to me.”

Defensively hold Celebi back, Silver replied. "Why should I give Celebi to you, I don't even know who you are."

Daniel:

Kytes nodded solemnly, as he took in the sight of Zabpdos. This was only the second legendary he  had ever seen in person, and childlike wonder was beginning to well up inside the orange headed trainer. "Where did you meet him?Do you know where the other two are? How'd you catch him? What moves does he kn-" As a slew of questions began to shoot from Kytes's mouth, before an idea suddenly struck. The boy grabbed Daniel by the shoulder, his dull expression returning to his face, as he leaned in close. "We should work together... there's safety in numbers."  

"Woah! Excited much?" Daniel smirked cockily. "My father caught him a few years ago, no I am in search for them, and you'll have to see in battle." The concept of having a partner, or even a group to help him search for his father seemed welcoming. It would surprise him if they truly were helpful. But can he trust them to keep his secret? "Sure, let's stick together." Daniel stuck his arm out and shook Kytes hand.

As they approached the colder  center of the cave Daniel looked at his watch. "Damn! Kytes, we've been here way too long and I am starting to get hungry. Let's get out of here quick so we can get some food!" He swooped up Oz, returned Zaps to his pokeball, and started to sprint through the cave.

[hr]

Zaps:

As the boys conversed, "John" abruptly stopped his pursuit of Roxie, turning to walk towards Zapdos.  "I don't wana seem disrespectful or anything, but we need to talk." Latios's voice was uncharacteristically official, as he opened a telepathic connection with his fellow legendary pokemon.  "These Team purity guys... they're serious business, and I feel like they're our only problem here"  Sensing a wave of conflicting emotions, Latios took a moment glance back at Roxie, before continuing.  "There are others here, Suicune for sure, and I know a felt at least two others..."

Zapdos slowed down, letting Daniel and Roxie walk ahead as he and Latios spoke. "You cannot tell Kytes, not Roxie this. Daniel may be my Guardian, but he isn't my Trainer. Daniel's father, Xander, went missing a little less than a month ago. He was kidnapped by Team Purity due to his vast knowledge of Legendary Pokemon." Zapdos sighed and glanced at Daniel. "He's trying to desperately... He has been since Xander disappeared. But... I fear for everyone here. Purity is a huge threat. Not just to us, but to the Guardians as well. We need to save Xander." Zaps nodded to Latios before being returned to his pokeball.

Blake, Rivere, and Terra ran towards the beach, hoping to see if they would be able to help Kaeden and Keldeo....however....when they got there.

It appears we are a bit late here...Blake. Cobalion said, as he was right. It showed that there was a confrontation, but nonetheless...the beach was completely empty now.

Thanks Captain Obvious... Blake sighed, as he turned to his two new companions. "Alright, I take full responsibility for getting here late, but that map didn't help either. Regardless, we should had back to the Pokemon Center. Hopefully, Keldeo and his Guardian will be there..." he said, as he motioned for Terra and Rivere to follow him back towards the Pokemon Center.

The area on that beach...it was THAT person's doing.

Him?! Are you absolutely sure Cobalion?

I never forget a strange and ominous power like that.... Cobalion replied back to Blake with a sigh.

This was the last thing Blake needed to hear. The psychopath that attacked last night was the cause of this...this just made his day EVEN better...not.

[hr]

"I have nothing to say to you."

Draco chuckled, as he heard Steve's reply. It was almost expected for him to hear this. "Heh, I almost hate to hear that from you." he said, as he pulled out a Pokeball from his belt, and tossed it up in the air and caught it, doing this for a few moments. "Word is...that you happen to really suck at doing your job. Why would someone like you even want to keep silent about your boss and your organization's reasoning for being at the Tournament of Legends." By this time, Draco now  was juggling three Pokeballs in the air, as if he was beginning to get bored with Steve.

"Just tell me, and I MIGHT not have you thrown in prison for being an accomplice to Team Purity."

When Draco was juggling three pokeballs into the air, Steve started to get annoyed that Draco was starting to not give a damn about interrogating someone who won't give him answers. "Hmph, so you want answers huh? Fine I'll give you answers." Steve took a deep breath so that he give a calm explanation. "I'm sure you are aware that a number of trainers here have legendary pokemon right? Welll, it is the presence of those legendaries have attracted us here and we wish to get rid of them by any means necessary whether it be dispatching of their guardians or targeting the legendaries themselves." Glancing away from Draco before turning to him again, Steve continued. "I bet you're thinking I suck at my job because I was so easily taken down at the scene, but I assure you, that Feraligatr came out of nowhere." Steve then decided to be honest towards Draco. "Even though I undergo physical training myself, I should really up my reaction time."

Meanwhile...

As Liepard sprinted down the highways trying to find the quickest path to the docks, two silhouetted figures flew past the crossroads. Recognising those figures, Liepard took a few shortcuts to head them off by jumping over buildings in a diagonal direction as that would be the quickest route.

A short while later, Liepard leapt in front of Cryogonal and Accelgor and snapped at them asking them where they were going. Accelgor promptly pointed the general direction that they were headed and that Steve had gotten arrested. This had shocked and angered Liepard, but nevertheless the three pokemon continued onwards.

Kytes, and "John" glanced at each other, as their new  allies  began sprinting towards the other end of the cave. The two shrugged simultaneously, before jogging after Daniel, making the assumption  that Roxie was right behind them. After what had felt like an hour of running, the party arrived the cave's exit, a large opening that was substantially wider then the one they had originally entered. "John" of course was the last to step out on the beach, due to him still getting use to the idea of running, instead of his usual levitation. "How the hell do you guys this 'walking' all the time?!" 

"Well not all of us are blessed with the gift of flight, John. You can always go back in the poke-ball, if your tired..." Kytes flashed an evil grin, as he walked beside Daniel, his hand edging towards the poke-ball that he kept dangling around his neck. The party was heading towards the city, and Latios had decided to spend the rest of the day in John his disguise, much to Kytes's displeasure.  "So what are we getting to eat?"  The Eon Pokemon yawned sleepily, intentionally ignoring his trainer. 

*Five minutes later* 

As the group of teenagers made there way towards the town square, Kytes took a moment to stop by one of the many maps, that were scattered around the island for the convenience of tourists. "Go ahead pick a place, lunch is on us." Kytes smiled ,as he nodded towards the list of restaurants. Danial was the first friend Kytes had made on the Island, and as a fellow Guardian, the least he could do was treat the younger boy to a meal.  "Don't worry about the cash, my pumpkin headed friend here is loaded. So go ahead, and pick something expensive! " John chimed in, draping his arms around the two trainers shoulders. 

The storm having subsided, was merely just a drizzle. The warm rain only lightly falling onto Daniel. His new companions attitudes made the atmosphere bright, yet something was still gloomy. Roxie was a mysterious character, someone Daniel was beginning to feel a sense of distrust for. Not only did Zaps sense something off about her, but she is also missing.

[quote]"Don't worry about the cash, my pumpkin headed friend here is loaded. So go ahead a pick something expensive! " John chimed in, draping his arms around the two trainers shoulders. [/quote]

Daniel laughed an incredibly insincere laugh, cleared his throat and spoke. "Before we go to eat there is something that worries me. First off, where did Roxie disappear off to?" There was a moment of silence as the three of them began searching around, but the girl was not to be found. "I felt like something was odd about her, and now she's gone. She knows that we are both Guardians. I feel we should be careful around her." Feeling incredibly stupid for letting his guard down Daniel sighed.

"You cannot allow yourself to be upset over what has happened. Latios and I are still safe."

"I guess you are right."

Having subsided his guilt, Daniel examined the map. Several extravagant restaurants lined the inner city. Having a taste for spaghetti, Daniel offered to eat at an Italian restaurant.

“Do you need any help Keaden?” Kaeden looked to see that Anne had followed Keldeo and him to the Pokemon Center. In the commotion of the day he had lost track of the Sun Pokemon and was glad to see that she was okay. "Thank you Anne, if you could help me with this guy." Kaeden knew that the Pokemon's psychic abilities would be more than enough to lift the injured man and carry him into the Pokemon Center. Turning to Keldeo, Kaeden said "I know the Meowth is already out of the bag, but I would like it if you returned to your Pokeball, better safe than sorry." Keldeo said nothing, just nodded. It was obvious that the internal struggle within the Legendary Pokemon had yet to be resolved. Kaeden also noticed his friend's sides were heaving heavily and sweat coated his fur. No doubt he was exhausted. Returning the Sword of Justice, Keldeo led Anne into the Pokemon Center.

Rushing to Nurse Joy, he quickly explained the situation. She nodded, obviously having received a number of injured the injured crew. She thanked Kaeden and took the man back deep into the Pokemon Center. "Thank you, Anne." Kaeden said, it was good to know that he could perhaps call the small psychic Pokemon a friend. Seer was definitely untrustworthy, but this Pokemon seemed to have a pure heart. 

Archived