[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting]

Ren✧

"I have...and I too have been trying to make an effort to stop the idiots." Blake said, with a small smile, as he looked over at the Terrakion. "Ma'am, I would like to talk to you about something in private, as it pertains to the Terrakion." He knew right now wouldn't be the best time to explain it, as they were out in the open, but he also hoped that Cobalion would convince Terrakion to listen to him.

Yes they do, brother. However, you must tell your Guardian to listen to Blake. Cobalion slightly chuckled a bit. Because, we have found Keldeo already, you are second we've found. This makes already three out of the Swords of Justice left...and we need you and your Guardian to help us out. As I fear, the Swords of Justice are to be needed once more.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suddenly, a three-headed mole hidden by dirt - something that appeared to be a Dugtrio- began racing towards the Unown. Before it could react appropriately in response and make its escape, a Sucker Punch came right for it, sending it flying high above its hiding place and up into the air. The move had been super-effective to the psychic Pokemon. If it had to guess, it had been discovered, and had only moments before it fell into unconsciousness.

N-1... [T S- o- J a g]!.

I see. N-2, what is your-

Shortly afterwards, its eye closed as it hit the ground nearby the Swords of Justice, having fainted.Its presence had been outed before Virizion could be confirmed. Although they were of the same shape 'N', this seemed to be a different Unown from the one before.

As Kytes and "Flygon" flew high above the city, the pair noticed a nasty looking storm coming from the sea. Despite multiple objections from Latios, the two began making their way towards the dark clouds, and flashing thunder. Traveling at frightening speeds, they just bearly avoided  head on collision with a Pidgeotto, over the beach. 

Spinning around in order apologize, the two were surprised to find the the flying type Pokemon preparing for battle. Chuckling at the prospect of a simple Pidheotto dukeing it out with a legendary such as Latios, Kytes lifted his goggles over his head, as he prepared to give orders. (Insert random encounter music). With its challenge accepted, the wild Pidgeotto began rapidly flapping its wings, kicking up strong winds in the process. "Um partner, they're using Whirlwind..." Latios spoke aloud with no fear of being overhead so high up.

"Alright, hit it with a Zen hea-" Kytes hesitated, as he began to feel a dozen more winds similar to the one made by his opponent. "W-What do you mean THEY'RE?!" Kytes answered his own question, as he looked to his right, catching his first glimpse of what appeared to be a large flock of Pidgeotto, all of which using whirlwind. The young trainer managed to let out a sigh, before him, and his pokemon were sent spiraling down towards the beach below. 

"Had to go see the storm..."

"Is now really the time?! Hurry, get back into.... um, flying position!"

"I cant..."

"What about the thing where you tuck your arms in?!"

"You wana fall faster or something?"

Kytes panicked, as the pair began to rapidly approach the ground, his adrenaline began to pump, and his trainer instincts took over. "Latios, Ice beam!" Following his trainers orders, the Eon pokemon let loose a large stream of ice that traveled across the beach, creating a make shift runway that lead past the two trainers that happened to be standing in the area. Coming down on the road with a crash, the two began to slide, final stopping at the feet of the female. 

Now knocked out of its flygon disguise, Latios was the first to notice the pair in front of him, the Eon pokemon sat atop Kytes, and spoke dizzily to itself. "Latios is confused, and may be unable to attack..."

Oz, scared to death by Latios' crash ran and grabbed onto Daniel's leg, in turn shocking him. Letting out a loud yelp, Daniel picked up Oz and held him in an effort to comfort him. It took a second before he realized what had happened in front of him. "Oh my god! Are you alright?" he said putting his hand out to help Kytes.

"That's not some ordinary Pokemon"

Daniel, not having seen another legendary other than Zapdos, was confused by what he meant.

"Do you mean that...?"

"Yes, that Pokemon is Latios"

Awe struck Daniel gazed down at Latios. Then panic ensued him. The idea that Team Purity could get a hold of such a beautiful Pokemon scared him. Even worse, his trainer seemed... Well careless.

The world had grown dark, a void filling all of his six senses. There was no up. There was no down. Nor was there any sense of the passing of time or the slightest sound. Standing perfectly still finally a small light appeared in front of Seer and then a loud boo forced him to jump up, his head pounding as the thunder finished echoing around him on the empty forest island he had been transported too.

Looking up Seer froze seeing Suicune was standing and in front of him, barely inches from his face with both rows of his teeth bared. Snarling at the psychic Suicune’s breath appeared in front of him in small puffs of cold air, sending a chill down Seer’s spine when he felt the Legendary Pokemon’s breathe hit his face. Seer's heart was racing as his mind attempted to think of something, anything to make the Legendary Pokemon not pounce on him and rip his throat out, “H-Hold on a minute! I have a reason for shooting your Guardian . . . I was forced too."

“You had best talk quickly,” Suicune threatened, his voice echoing through the psychic's mind while a growl escaped his mouth, “Explain to me why you had to attack someone who thought you their ally . . . and I might not freeze every drop of blood in your body to an icicle.

“I-It was because-” Seer began fumbling over his words uncharacteristically of what the Legendary Dog had seen of him on the beach. Taking a quick glance to his left Seer could see that Eon was awake and standing up, though still trying to gain his bearings. Suicine seemed to be aware that the other human had woken up, Seer flinching as a wall of ice formed around them, blocking Eon out, allowing the Legendary Pokemon to wait for Seer to begin explaining.

“I-I,” Seer tried to get out his mind still thinking of an excuse. The only problem was prior to waking up on the beach his memory of the events was gone. He didn’t even know how he knew that he had shot Suicune’s Guardian nor that the man nearby was the Leader of Team Purity.

That fact, that Seer didn’t remember anything that had transpired, was what was really scarring him.

Standing up slowly, his back sliding on the freezing cold ice wall, Seer kept looking at the blue and white Pokemon and took a few deep breaths, “I must have had a reason for shooting him . . . I-I’m sorry but I don’t remember why I did it. I just remember that I did for a good reason.”

[hr]

Anne had passed out from the strain of her massive attack, pinning for her trainer before her mind slipped into unconsciousness. Thankfully Keaden and Keldeo where close by, rushing over beside her and the Guardian scooped her up in his arms.

“We no longer have a job here, let's go,” Keldeo said, rather coldly in concern to the Sun Pokemon’s fate, just eager to leave. Looking down at the unconscious Pokemon in his arms Keaden looked back up at his Legendary Partner, "We can't just leave her here, Keldeo."

Keaden felt sorry for the Pokemon, despite her trainer being obviously insane, but he couldn’t fault her for it. So that meant he couldn’t just leave her at the hands of whoever was going to grab her, be it the police or Team Purity.

“Fine, but let's get out of here before things get worse.”

Galloping off, the group went to find a secluded, quiet place so that they could make a plan. Away from the officers they went and soon it was apparent someone else was on their tail. But instead of police officers it was N.N., following them and shouting in a stern tone, “What did I say about calling me when something like this happens?”

“What happened exactly?” N.N pressed on, accompanying them in irritation.

Soon all of them found a safe refuge in of all places the middle of the festival. Able to blend in well with the crowd around them, though the Legendary Pokemon Keldeo obviously stood out, the trainers were able to conceal themselves. As Keaden repeated the events to N.N. Anne stirred in his arms, her eyes shutting tightly as her mind began waking up. With a gasp she woke up and dug her claws into Keaden’s arms as she struggled to move, “Seer?! Seer where are-?”

Realizing she wasn’t on the beach anymore and that Seer had been teleported away Anne calmed down, sitting down in Keaden’s arms. It was only when she had calmed down that she realized who she was surrounded by, her ears perking up and eyes growing wide in disbelief. Gazing from one person to the other Anne finally stopped at the trainer who was still holding her despite the small cuts her claws had done to his arm, looking up at Keaden, “You . . . saved me? Why?”

Anne was honestly stunned that Keaden had saved her, one of Seer’s Pokemon, despite what Seer had forced him and Keldeo to do for them. Tears welling up in her eyes the Sun Pokemon shook her head to make sure she didn’t begin crying in front of the young man, forgetting about N.N., and then returned her gaze back to him, “Thank you human . . . Keaden . . .”

"Where's Seer?" she asked still concerned about her trainer, "Where are we?"

[hr]

Ice had chosen to spend her free time alone, save for her Pokemon, in the peaceful serenity of the forest and the stream that ran through it. Nodding off in the middle of the forest Ice’s head drooped as she fell asleep, her Delcatty remaining on her lap.

Her dream was a black void, with horrors and nightmares the waking world should never possess, and the young trainer sunk farther and further into this deep blackness. When a small speck of light appeared she went towards it, the nightmares vanishing as she reached out for it. Yet as she reached out for the light something woke her up- Delcatty hissing at someone or something.

Standing in front of her was a single man with thick glasses. He didn’t speak when Ice woke up or seemed to respond to her two Pokemon ready to defend their trainer. The man simply continued staring forward and off into the distance, even once Ice herself spoke to him.

“You must go . . .” the man said suddenly and almost as if he was asleep, “Horrible events . . . tragedy . . . you must go . . . countless dead . . . the one has come.”

Lightning crackled around them, striking dangerously close by as the front of the massive storm finally hit the island and the wind whipped around them. The trees shook and doubled over from the unyielding wind. Thunder boomed around them and yet the main remained unmoved or unconcerned, “You must go . . . the Legendary Pokemon will fall . . . the one has come . . .”

All around the island people were hunkered down, thinking they could ride out the storm as it crashed into the island with such tremendous force that some of the smaller buildings quickly where smashed to pieces and strewn about like confetti.

[hr]

“I-I said I don’t remember,” Seer repeated taking another step back and heard the Legendary Pokemon snarl at him and the Metagross that had appeared out of one of his Pokeballs. Seer had been freed from the dome of ice Suicune had trapped them in by Sabin, who had flown all the way to the small island. Seer had no excuse for what he had done and it was obvious now that anything would probably not been accepted by the Legendary Pokemon, intent on killing Seer in revenge. It had been when Suicune first attacked Seer that the Metagross appeared to guard him, Sabin taking the first blow to save Seer and being hurt gravely.

“Please stop . . . you don’t want to do this,” Seer begged towards Suicune as Metagross attempted to get back up after having taken yet another attack from the Legendary Pokemon. There was no contest; Metagross was easily outmatched by Suicune in every way.

All the Iron Leg Pokemon could do was hope to last long enough for his trainer to escape.

That hope was lessened considering Eon was now free to intervene as well.

The storm completely around them Seer was knocked off his feet by a sudden gust of wind, hitting the dirt hard and getting the wind knocked out of him. Looking up he watched as the Legendary Pokemon took Metagross down. Eyes opened wide and horrified, hearing Ross speak to him, his voice rough and weak at the same time, “Seer . . . run . . . don’t let this . . . all be for nothing . . .”

“No!” Seer shouted as a sudden pain washed over him, his head feeling like it was splitting. Grabbing his head Seer doubled over, bringing his knees close to his chest as the pain spread through his entire body. His eyes grew distant as blood trickled down like tears, unable to move his body as he felt something swelling up inside him. He felt like he was about to explode . . .

“Get ahold of yourself young one!” a voice called out as Ross disappeared out from underneath Suicune and reappeared beside him. Landing Kazam twirled his massive spoon cane before planting it in the ground, the rain concealing the sweat covering the old Pokemon’s forehead, “You cannot let yourself lose control now.”

Picking up the spoon Kazam spun it around, treating it like a bo staff, and then stopped in a fighting stance looking at Suicune and then to Eon, “No one will be dying tonight.”

Kytes looked up at the boy as he extended his hand towards him, and a minor struggle he was freed from under his still slightly dazed pokemon. "Yea, Looks like nothings broken..." Dusting off the sand from his white trench coat, Kytes noticed that the boy was looking at "Flygon" in a peculiar way... Did he notice the flaws in the disguise? Turning to inspect his pokemon, the orange haired trainer was mortified to see that Latios was in his regular form. 

"..." Kytes tensed, as he reached for a pokeball. The boy didn't look nearly old enough to be apart of team purity, but it couldn't hurt to be cautious. "Its fine Kytes, I don't sense any malicious intent from him." Latios yawned as he continued to speak out loud. "Even so, you wana like not hang around in the open like that? Who knows who could be watching..." Kytes relaxed slightly, as his eyes wondered over to the ocean, which was becoming dangerously violent due to the storm. The tide was steadily rising, and the spot where they were standing would soon be swallowed by the water.  

"Sure, no problem!" Latios became shrouded in a cloak of light, as he invoked his shape shifting powers once more. When the light subsided, Latios was replaced by a boy who appeared around Kytes's age. He had vibrant blue hair, wore an all white tracksuit, and his face held a sleepy expression. Standing only a few inches taller then Kytes, this boy could actually be considered handsome, with the only thing that would seem out of the ordinary would be his bright red eyes.  

Kytes looked the transformation up, and down before nodding his head approvingly. "Not bad actually..." Turning back to the two trainers, he sighed before taking a slightly more business like tone. "Look, I can have you guys telling anyone you saw him..."

Daniel, infuriated by Kytes carelessness, decided he wasn't going to have any of it. He could have gotten Latios killed and all he cared about was whether or not he broke is own bones. This type of behavior was unacceptable in Daniels eyes. He lowered his hand and glared at the boy. He didn't care to fight the anger, he had no reason to be nice to this kid. "Do you realize how stupid that was? You could have gotten Latios killed." Daniel snapped. As his anger filled, he became oblivious to his environment. It was only as the tide began to fill up his shoes that he snapped out of his angered state. Before he gave Kytes a chance to respond, he returned Oz to his Pokeball and grabbed Kytes, Roxanne, and Latios by the arms, pulling them into the cave. "We should be safe if any water goes down here. The cave slopes downward and would drain the water."  Upon meeting Latios' gaze he realized that being on the ground was probably safer than being in the air. "Sorry for being such an ass." Daniel directed towards Kytes. "I'm Daniel," he said putting his hand out again.

Roxie watched in awe as the Latios scene unfolded. To think of the wonders that could come to her if she brought Latios to the boss. She might be ranked up, or even given better food! Maybe her co-workers would talk to her and not treat her like dirt. She started to walk around the Human Latios to take it all in.

"Not bad at all." she said to herself. Her Vulpix followed her footsteps, but going to sniff at Latios's feet first. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

Roxie was faced with a choice. Hurt the Pokemon by bringing it to the boss for his death, or ignore it and pretend it never happened. Neither would help with her depression. If she brought it to the boss, she would just feel bad for bringing it to his death, but if she ignored it, then she'll regret not taking the chance.

"Maybe you two should come with us. There's a cave over there where know one will see us." Roxie said. "I'm Roxie, by the way."

Silver:

"Rook, are you ok?" Silver asked as the splitting headache struck Rook's, kneeling down to put his hand over his shoulder and wait until he was ok again. "My guardian I wonder if Rook is sensing that something bad is about to happen." Celebi said to Silver via telepathy and Silver agreed by nodding his head. Even though he doesn't know the reason behind Rook's headaches, Silver knew instinctively that he'd be involved in whatever Rook would be involved in.

As Rook came to saying that someone needed his help, Silver nodded his head again and followed him as if he was being dragged along against his will, but deep inside Silver was enjoying all of this adventure even if it would be dangerous. "Where are we going?" Silver asked looking at his pokeball belt. "I'm not sure how, but I also got the feeling that something bad was about to happen and it wasn't intuition." He continued as he had no idea about the details but he would only find out soon enough. Suddenly a splitting pain cut along Silver's head, and as soon as he felt it, he grabbed his head. "Celebi, what is it?" he asked via telepathy. "My master we are in immediate danger." Celebi replied as it sensed a familiar and unfamiliar foe alike. Not long later Silver came to and quickly followed along as if everything was fine.

Steve:
Meanwhile Steve looked towards his tracker and smirked. "So he's headed towards the docks eh? Alright it's time I confronted him myself." Steve looked for the nearest tree branch to his window, focused himself and leapt towards it and swung across to the ground before looking to his tracker so that he could find a shortcut so he can head Silver off at the pass.

The storm had settled over the small island off the coast of Archanum and had moved into the city island as well. The winds raged and lightning split the sky. Rain had started to come down in sheets and occasionally its steady pitter patter would be interrupted by an unusually loud bang of thunder. Eon grabbed the pokeballs hidden in his coat pockets. Throwing them into the air, five pokemon appeared before him. Jolteon. Flareon. Vaporeon. Umbreon. Espeon. Snapping his fingers at the Moonlight and Sun Pokemon, the two cat-like monsters jumped onto his shoulders. They would be his protection against any psychic attack waged by the purple headed trainer. Umbreon would provide the protection from the telekinetic attacks and Espeon would guard from the telepathic ones. Initiating the strategy, the red gem atop Espeon's brow flashed a bright red. For a moment, a small spherical barrier could be seen around the large man, but it quickly faded into invisibility. The barrier would alert Espeon to any telepathic attacks so that she could intercept them. At the same time, the yellow rings around Espeon grew bright. A dark fog seemed to trace the outline of Eon's body, appearing in wisps every once and awhile. Things were ready, now came the time to act.

"Fire Blast. Water Pulse. Pin Missile." Eon barked, stating the orders in rapid succession. Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon sprung into action. Launching their separate attacks at the sphere of swirling ice. Interrupting the power that fueled it, the frozen barrier dispersed. "Now! Frustration!" The three Eeveelutions leapt forward, fangs bared and claws outstretched to take on the Legendary Beast. They had no delusions of being able to overpower it with one move, but if they could take it by surprise, then Suicune's chances of survival were greatly decreased. 

[hr]

Daniel stood in the central command of the sophisticated ship. Being extremely high tech, the ship didn't have very many controls, usually piloting itself, but at this moment, Daniel really wished he would have had a steering wheel. The boat was being tossed around the waves as if it was nothing more than a piece of driftwood. The bolts of lightning overhead had been striking the waters around them for quite some time, and with each strike the ship got closer to being hit. Even after being a sailor for 15 years, Daniel had never seen something like this. The storm was the most brutal thing he had ever seen.

A ferocious roar split the air and a rumble of thunder overhead announced to Daniel that his fear had come true. Diving away from the windows, he took cover under a table. That's when the bolt of lightning hit. Colliding with the ship so hard that Daniel could feel the ship lower in the water. When the brilliant disappeared, Daniel's heart dropped. There was a massive hole in the center of the ship, and water was visibly filling it in. They were sinking.

[hr]

Rivere raised her eyebrows at this Blake fellow. It seemed as if he was aware of the fight against Team Purity, but the strangest thing was, was that no one seemed to confused by his statement. Terra was going off about how much she hated them, Kallen was standing by nodding his head, and Blake was nearly as bad as Terra as he proclaimed his struggle against them. They're guardians, aren't they? Rivere asked, Virizion. It would undoubtedly take the Legendary Pokemon to get her message, but it wasn't long before she got an answer. I believe so. 

Rivere nodded. No longer was her fight for the world and the beauty of its nature. Now her fight would include fighting Team Purity. "Blake, there is no reason to talk to her later. I believe the Guardians are meeting. Obviously, Terra has Terrakion, and I am in possession of his sister Pokemon. I am the Guardian of Virizion." She made sure to keep her voice down, just in case there were prying eyes and ears, but after Terra seemed to defeat the Unown, they hadn't felt any trouble.

[hr]

Kallen was shocked by his surroundings. This was amazing. If Rivere was correct, then everyone here was a Guardian. His eyes moved to Treecko/Mew, who lounged comfortably in Kallen's hair. Should we tell them who you are? Kallen asked the small Legendary. Mew. Mew. Kallen nodded, understanding perfectly. They could not yet throw caution to the wind. It wasn't for certain that all the Guardians were on the side against Team Purity. They needed to find out, but without revealing all their information. "I'm a Guardian. But until I know for certain that I can trust you guys, I'll hold on to just who I am protecting."

[hr]

Rook let out a sigh of frustration when Silver stopped suddenly, not wanting any more hold ups. His vision was coming true. The storm had hit and rain was pelting the two as they stood in the streets of Archanum. That's when he felt a psychic presence. On instinct, he flinched, used to Dialga's powerful touch, but it was a softer being. Much like that of the Lake Guardians, but perhaps...deeper...more ancient. Once Silver had recovered, Rook lead the trainer to the docks. As he had suspected, there was the ship, and it was very much sinking. 

"Look, I know we only met yesterday, but we have to do something. So if you have any hidden aces, now is the time to play them." Rook said, hoping that his new friend was in possession of a Legendary. Rook wasn't sure how to contact Dialga for help, so it would fall to Silver's shoulders to provide the bulk of the rescue. Taking another look at the ship, Rook spotted a strange insignia. It looked vaguely familiar but he couldn't quite place it. I will not help. That is Team Purity. The powerful voice of Dialga boomed in his mind. Rook brought a hand to his throbbing temple. We can't just let them drown! Rook argued back, but the powerful titan of Time had grown silent. It appeared that they would have to figure it out for themselves. There was no way he was going to let the people on the ship die. 

Grabbing five of his pokeballs, Rook through them into the air. One by one his Pokemon appeared. A large, blue tortoise-like Pokemon, a large Pokemon with scythe-like hands, a shelled Pokemon, and two air based Pokemon. Carracosta. Kabutops. Omastar. Aerodactyl. Archeops. "See that ship?" He asked his Pokemon. Turning they all nodded back to their trainer, sensing the urgency of the situation. "We have to save it." Leaping onto the back of Aerodactyl, he took to the skies. His other Pokemon following suit, those that could swim dove into the ocean and Archeops followed Aerodactyl into the sky. Hopefully with Silver's help they could save those people. Whether they were Team Purity or not. 

Kytes looked Daniel up, and down before shifting his gaze to the girl who introduced her self as Roxie. He had never really been scolded by anyone younger then him before, so he wasn't really sure about what he should be feeling... After giving a light shrug, he gripped the boys hand firmly, just  as he had been trained to do at the manor. "It's fine I guess... And It's a pleasure to make your guy's acquaintances, my name is Ky-"  The orange haired trainer was interrupted, by the boy that had been a Latios, but three minutes ago. "You guys can call me John, and my well mannered friend here is Kytes." "John" Flashed a toothy grin, as he draped his arm around Kytes's shoulder. A small smile could also be seen from Kytes, as he rolled his eyes. "So you're going by John now? Real creative Lati." 

The Eon pokemon responded to the sarcastic remark by rustling his trainer's hair, he then looked back at Daniel, and Roxie. "Looks like we don't have much of choice... the storm sounds like its getting pretty bad." Kytes simply nodded in agreement as the two began walking deeper into the cave, only for "John" stop in order to look back at the only female in the group. Starring at her with his piercing red eyes, his face took an interrogative expression, before shifting back to its original state. "So whats a cutie like you doing all the way out here anyway?" The boys voice held a flirty tone, as he sent a mental message to Kytes. 

"You struck out with that Ice chick... but now you have a wingman!"

Roxie scoffed. Even the Pokemon are flirting with her. Maybe she should just tell them. They'd probably stop flirting with her if they knew she didn't like guys. Then again, most teenage boys are total perverts and they probably keep flirting with her. Vulpix sat in the sand, then sneezed. 

"Don't call me cutie." Roxie said. "I'm not cute. Plus I'm not into beastiality. I'm almost 99% sure that's illegal, even if you're disguised as a human." 

Rain started to fall, leading Vulpix to coward under Roxie. She returned her faithful fire-typed fox and hooked the Pokeball back on her belt. 

"We should get going." Roxie crossed her arms. "The storm looks bad anyways." Large waves started forming in the lake.

Rivere raised her eyebrows at this Blake fellow. It seemed as if he was aware of the fight against Team Purity, but the strangest thing was, was that no one seemed to confused by his statement. Terra was going off about how much she hated them, Kallen was standing by nodding his head, and Blake was nearly as bad as Terra as he proclaimed his struggle against them. They're guardians, aren't they? Rivere asked, Virizion. It would undoubtedly take the Legendary Pokemon to get her message, but it wasn't long before she got an answer. I believe so. 

Rivere nodded. No longer was her fight for the world and the beauty of its nature. Now her fight would include fighting Team Purity. "Blake, there is no reason to talk to her later. I believe the Guardians are meeting. Obviously, Terra has Terrakion, and I am in possession of his sister Pokemon. I am the Guardian of Virizion." She made sure to keep her voice down, just in case there were prying eyes and ears, but after Terra seemed to defeat the Unown, they hadn't felt any trouble.

Blake quickly turned to Rivere and smiled. No...way... he said, as his smile turned into a grin.

"Thank Arceus...I've found the last two before things got too carried away in the tourney!" he said, with a chuckle. "You see, Terra...other than the hate for Team Purity...we all share one thing: we're ALL Guardians here." Blake crossed his arms and nodded. "Long story short, I'm the Guardian of the Iron Will of the Swords of Justice: Cobalion. And to try and fight against Purity, I'm forming the Swords once more in my team known as The Blades of Four. We have Keldeo already with his Guardian, Kaeden."

Then a voice from the Master Ball spoke. Terrakion, Virizion...wasn't expecting to see you both at the same time. Well...almost. Regardless, trainers of the Swords...please consider joining the team. As for you, young Guardian...you don't have to tell us the Legend your guarding. It saves for the mystery, I suppose. the Iron Will merely said.

After taking refuge in a secluded area, Kaeden was faced with yet another problem. N.N. The black crowned man was standing in front of the ground, scolding them for not asking for his help. Kaeden eagerly wished to have Keldeo attack the man, not wanting to have to deal with any more twisted men and their convoluted schemes, but judging from the fact that N.N was able to perform some kind of ritual the night before, Kaeden did not want to have a 1 on 1 confrontation with him just yet. "There was some commotion down at the beach with this Espeon's trainer, we saved her before things got ugly." Kaeden said, hiding that the Espeon was Seer's Pokemon. He wasn't sure if N.N really knew who Seer was or what his opinions of the psychic were, so he saw no need in endangering Anne by revealing the information.

That was when Anne started to regain her bearings. "Where are we?" A sad expression entered Kaeden's face. It was obvious that Anne was a caring Pokemon, just following his Trainer's orders. "Don't worry, we are safe."

Suicune

Suicune had little patience for the boy as he whimpered before him. He batted away the trainer's first pokémon with ease, and the Psuedo-legendary that was Metagross fell with little trouble. The beast of the Northern wind had been angered, and nothing could stop its wrath. The tropical surroundings clashed heavily with the arctic temperature, and both Seer's and Suicune's breath came out as little clouds of condensation. Were it not for the fear evident on the psychic's face, Suicune would've mistaken the stuttering as being caused by the cold. Humans and their fragile bodies.

Suicune's was tempted to kill the man there, it would be simple enough, and the Alakazam that appeared next to him was also of little threat in the legendary's eyes. Not at this stage, with a storm at his back, at any rate. And yet, something made Suicune hesitate. Asides from the shattering of his ice dome, and Eon's introduction into the fight, Suicune glanced something in Seer's face. As he quickly searched the surface of the boy's mind, gleaning the tiny amount of information he could from such a powerful brain, he found the same thing.

Sincerity. This boy was not lying, this boy was not acting. This was fear on his face, and uncertainity that had not been present on the beach.

Suicune's attentions were drawn from the boy, and his priorities converted to Eon and the threat that his pokémon posed. Taking down the barrier was an impressive feat, though the fact that it was three attacks combined proved logical in Suicune's mind. "We shall talk later." Suicune growled at Seer, before quickly turning and swiping his paw at the nearest of the Eeveelutions, batting the Vaporeon away from him, though inflicting little physical damage from the looks of it.

They entered a vicious battle, consisting mostly of biting and scratching, with Suicune spending much of his time ripping one of the Eeveelutions away from his body and slamming it to the ground. Not that it helped a lot, for in the time it took to remove one, the other two took its place. And so a cycle formed, with Suicune attacking one, and being attacked by the other two. Suicune didn't particularly like his chances, while he could take on one, or even two, of these creatures, three of them, at this high a level of strength, was not entirely in his favour.

"Assistance would be helpful!" The beast called to Seer, before blasting the Flareon away with a Hydro pump and entering a violent biting match with the Jolteon, rain beginning to pelt the battlefield surprisingly violently, though it was not detrimental to Suicune; in fact, the opposite, his water absorb ability only strengthened him around water (though the same could be said for Eon's Vaporeon)

Richard Samson

Richard arrived back at his hotel just as the storm began, and entered his hotel room drenching wet, stripping off his clothes before even noticing that Aya was in the room. He seemed to care little and merely grabbed a towel from the bathroom and dried himself listen to it. Aya didn't pay much attention to Richard's lack of garbs, and was instead more focussed on her tablet, looking at it with an almost frightened expression.

Richard picked up on it quickly, and soon asked, "What's happened, and how fast should we be there?" forgoing the towel and picking a set of clean and dry clothes to wear, ones that were more waterproof and would be comfortable in the current weather. Aya stood up to reveal she was already dressed in suitable clothing, and turned the tablet to face Richard, showing a bleeping red dot just off the docks.

"Eon's boat sent out a distress signal not long ago. We need to go quickly." She said, before rushing out of the door after him.

They rushed to the docks, arriving there to watch a young boy set off into the sky on an Aerodactyl, apparently to help rescue people from the ship. Confusing, since the Team Purity logo could clearly be seen on the sinking ship.

Richard summoned his Blastoise and both Aya and Richard jumped on its back, Aya shouting back at Silver on the shore "You should get somewhere dry! This storm is dangerous, you dont want to be caught in it."

Richard took little notice, and they were soon off, rushing towards the sinking boat on the shell of the large tortoise. They arrived not long after Rook did. "You can ferry off any who reach the surface to the shore, okay?!" Richard shouted, as both him and Aya pulled out scuba equipment from a small bag on each of their bags.

Without waiting for an answer from the boy, the two dove off of Blastoise's shell, allowing the tortoise to take the rear and prevent any ill-meaning wild pokémon from interfering with the rescue. Richard and Aya, meanwhile, swum through a hole in the hull and swam through the boat's corridors, finding a few bodies, but none that still lived.

Clement Calvinson

Clement hadn't notice the storm, nor how fast it was creeping up on the two, and before he knew it, he and Togekiss were being pelted around by high winds, narrowly avoiding stray lightning bolts. He held tightly to the Jubilee pokémon as she attempted to dive towards the ground, but the wind was too strong and kept them locked in the middle of the cloud, completely drenched already and continuing to dodge the occasional flash of lightning.

Of course, it wasn't going to be long until one hit, and a small shock of lightning managed to scrape Togekiss' wing and another managed to jolt Clement in the back, causing both of them to cry out in pain and for the two to begin plummetting from the sky. Clement was struggling to retain conciousness as he fell, and the last thing he saw as they approached the ground was Togekiss firing a weak Aurasphere at his belt, and a flash of light erupting from one of his pokéballs.

Rhyperior set the two down slowly, resting them against a tree in the courtyard, one that another guardian had been leant against less than an hour earlier. Clement was completely unconcious, his clothes and back burnt from the lightning bolt - he was not having a good day. Luckily, none of his possessions were hit by the lightning bolt, and he wasn't too severely injured, but he was definitely not going to be moving for a little while. Surely they wouldn't continue the tournament today though? Not with guns fired and the storm? So he wouldn't be disqualified, right?

Togekiss was luckily still concious, though weak and holding a singed wing. Her 'Wish' attack managed to keep her and Clement sustained for now, but they most likely needed medical attention, or at least some pokémon better suited to healing.

"So if you have any hidden aces, now is the time to play them." As Rook said that, Silver prepared to nod and fish around his back for Celebi's pokeball but it was coupled with hesitation as he saw the Team Purity logo. Not long later Aya shouted at him saying that the storm was dangerous, needless to say Silver deliberately ignored her as he had faced worse dangers on his pokemon journey not to mention she had just gotten on Richard's Blastoise and Silver didn't trust Richard one bit. However he still got out 3 pokeballs "Ok Feraligatr, Salamence and Espeon come on out to help with the rescue." and as soon as the pokemon were sent out, Silver jumped on Salamence's back so that he could aid Rook.

"Feraligatr, you dive down into the ship and see if you can find anyone, and Espeon on my command use Psychic to lift the ship!" Silver shouted as he prepared to fly off towards Rook "I fear that the ship may be too heavy for Espeon, I may have to send in Celebi." he thought before reaching Rook, but before he could join him, a Cryogonal suddenly appeared and proceeded to fire an Ice Beam. Leaning to the left Silver was able to dodge its attacks. "Rook, it looks like someone else has come to join us." He shouted as his attention had shifted slightly.

With a shotgun loaded, Steve had converged onto the scene and aimed his gun at Rook, wanting to spare Silver as part of his plan. "Hmph, I guess you didn't expect this development, eh kid?" Steve mused not showing any mercy towards the boys especially Rook as he would not hesitate to shoot him to get what he wants from Silver.

Suicune was able to tell Seer’s honest and not trying to act scared. He was scared. The expression on his face, the wide eyed, was real fear. Not only that, but there was now an . . . uncertainty about Seer that hadn’t been present on the beach.

Even with Alakazam by his side Seer was still afraid.

Thankfully Seer no longer had worry about the Legendary Pokemon trying to kill him. Instead he watched as the other man, who he couldn’t recognize, send his Pokemon out to attack Suicune in a barrage. They had taken down the barrier the Legendary Pokemon erected, and three of them charged together.

We shall talk later.

Watching Seer was amazed how powerful Suicune was even in his weakened state. The Legendary Pokemon easily dispatched the Vaporeon away from him with a single swipe of his massive paw, though he failed to inflict any real injuries to it. Feeling something tugging at his arms Seer looked up to see Alakazam trying to hoist him up, his face soaked from the down pour, “Come young master . . . the battle here is lost. We must go immediately!”

Seer opened his mouth to say something and stopped as Kazam pushed himself in front, swinging his spoon-cane to push away the Pin Missile which had missed Suicune. Turning back Kazam narrowed his gaze, “Come . . .”

Seer looked from the Alakazam back to Suicune, who was locked in a vicious cycle where he would attack one of the three Pokemon only to be attacked by the other two. Gulping as he stood up and looked at Kazam who was nodding gratefully, holding out his hand, he spoke, “Suicune will most likely die here, but we cannot meet such a fate.”

“Assistance would be helpful!the Legendary Pokemon shouted to Seer. Keeping Seer behind him as a Fire Blast collided with Suicune’s Hydro Pump the Psi Pokemon grew anxious to leave, “Seer, now!”

“I-I’m sorry!” Seer shouted and for a moment Kazam relaxed, thinking Seer had been speaking to the Legendary Dog who he would leave for dead. However the Alakazam’s eyes widened with disbelief as he saw Seer running towards the Legendary Pokemon.

Kazam was so stunned that for once in his long life . . . he didn’t know how to react.

[hr]

Anne was honestly stunned that Keaden had saved her, one of Seer’s Pokemon, despite what Seer had forced him and Keldeo to do for them. Tears welling up in her eyes the Sun Pokemon shook her head to make sure she didn’t begin crying in front of the young man, forgetting about N.N., and then returned her gaze back to him, “Thank you human . . . Keaden . . .”

“Where's Seer? she asked still concerned about her trainer, “Where are we?

Anee’s eyes widened when she saw the sad expression spread across Kaeden's face. She still didn’t know what had happened to Seer, only that he had vanished before she got there, and feared the worse.

“Don't worry, we are safe.”

“I don’t care if we’re safe!” Anne shouted past the lump in her throat, her breathing quick and erratic as she grew more worried by the second, “Where is Seer!? Tell me he’s-”

It was then Anne stopped, her eyes growing distant as well as still. For a moment she remained like a frozen statue then without warning sprung back to life. Her demeanor had done a complete turn-a-round, from panicked and filled with despair back to how she was when Keaden had first met her.

“We need to get to the beach,” Anne almost ordered looking back at Keaden, her eyes once more displaying the same sense of urgency, “Keaden a ship is sinking. If we go there and help we can save them.”

The Sun Pokemon looked back at N.N., who she did not know well but felt a chilling presence about him, and then back at Keldeo, “Call the other Swords of Justice to help Keldeo . . . err . . . please?”

Without another word Anne leapt out from Keaden’s arms and onto Keldeo’s back, though only for a moment, then to the ground. Landing the Espeon looked back at Keldeo and Keaden with as much as smile as the Pokemon could show, “Thank you for rescuing me, honest. Now go . . . and do hurry.”

Turning back around Anne was off, racing towards the beach.

[hr]

“Oh you have got have to be joking me!” Kazam thought watching Seer run towards the battle without regard for what the Psi Pokemon had told him. Scowling at the young trainer he looked back at the storm thundering overhead and onto the coast of Archanum, well having moved into the island’s city.

“Slowking!” Seer shouted as he tossed one Pokeball into the air, pointing over to Siglyph and Metagross, “Heal Pulse on them so they can get back up- Gallade!”

Another flash of white light revealed the Blade Pokemon into the torrent of rain. Still running Seer looked back at Gallade as it chased after him, “A storm sir? Surely you could have picked a more suitable situation than this.”

“We get what we’re given Al,” Seer said now as close to the thrashing Suicune as he could get, his hands reaching out and attempting to wrench the Jolteon off his back as quickly as possible. Hands grabbing the sharp spines, which pierced his hands and easily drew blood, he threw the Lightning Pokemon off of Suicune then shouted at Gallade, “Alright Al! Protect!”

“Yes sir!”

Waving both arms in front of him Gallade finished creating the barrier in time to block yet another attack. His hands throbbing and still bleeding, as the rain kept washing the wounds so more blood could flow out, Seer looked back at Suicune, “Are you alright?”

[hr]

The storm continued to beat against the side of the island without rest, the rain pelting the earth as the lightning struck seemingly at random at anything and everything. Having already struck the Team Purity ships, breaking their hull so they took on water, the intense storm seemed to stall over the island.

It remained there, hammering the island without mercy.

Most people and their Pokemon had hunkered down to ride out the storm. Yet even though the storm raged around them some trainers had gone to the beach and witnessed the ships slipping under the waves. We can't just let them drown! A Guardian argued with his Legendary Pokemon, but the powerful titan didn’t respond.

Taking to the skies on an Aerodactyl’s back the trainer ascended into the lightning filled skies as his other Pokemon headed towards the ship. With one trainer already off to rescue people from the sinking ship another one stood on the quickly shrinking shoreline, his hand reaching around for a certain Pokeball- hesitating once he saw the Team Purity Logo etched into the side of the sinking vessel.

“Okay Feraligatr, Salamence and Espeon come on out to help with the rescue."

Once the three Pokemon appeared the trainer mounted on Salamence's back so that he too could take to the blackened skies. “Feraligatr, you dive down into the ship and see if you can find anyone, and Espeon on my command use Psychic to lift the ship!”

As the second trainer prepared to go airborne his mind worried if his Pokemon would be enough to halt the ship from sinking any faster. Jumping out of the way the trainer looked back to see a Cryogonal coming towards them, having fired an Ice Beam at them.

“Rook! It looks like someone else has come to join us!”

“Hmph, I guess you didn't expect this development, eh kid?” the shotgun wielding man mused.

“My thoughts exactly!” a voice shouted as a force impacted the man holding the shotgun directly on his back. Hitting him hard an Espeon twirled through the sky and landed on her feet, skidding on the wet sand. Turning her gaze back to him she said sarcastically, “Why don’t you just stay there for a moment and be quiet. Or you could run, running would be good . . .”

Turning back to the other Pokemon who were on the beach Anne spotted the trainer still on a Salamance’s back, “Well!? GO!”

“Sir, I’m ready,” Anne thought once the trainer on the Salamance was up in the air. Taking in a deep breath the Sun Pokemon exhaled as a purple aura surrounded her.

Anne despised humans. She completely loathed them all- even Keaden who had saved her life. But now she was going to rescue them from certain death.

Why was the Legendary Pokemon Seer guarded asking her to help save Team Purity of all people?

That was the only thing the Pokemon’s mind thought that as she readied herself . . .

Serena rushed into a nearby Pokemon Center, moving with the throngs of people through the storm. Lightning flashed overhead, thunder boomed high in the sky. It was looking bad. We must not stay here. Serena nodded as she watched the people file in. Throughout the entire morning she had been unable to spot Clement, and now that she didn't seem and the storm was getting so bad she could only assume the worst.  "I've gotta go find Clement." She told the Legendary Beast. Too her surprise, Entei agreed with her. Suddenly she knew where Clement was. "Are you doing this?" She asked the Legendary Pokemon. Just go. You play a bigger role here than you thought. 

Nodding, Serena rushed out of the Pokemon Center. Sirens were blaring across the courtyard, the castle was going into lockdown. She would have to hurry. Putting on her helmet, she gunned her motorcycle raced towards the beach, knowing exactly where to find the boy. Whether it was instinct or divine knowledge from the Legendaries, she knew that she would find the trainer. She just didn't know what kind of condition he would be in.

Coming to the drenched sands of the beach, she abandoned her bike and ran onto the shifting turf. "CLEMENT!" She called, over and over. It wasn't long before she heard something. Whether it was a groan in reply or her own wishful thinking, she went in that direction. Then, there on the beach was his form, surrounded by a number of his Pokemon. "Clement!" She said, rushing over to him. "You're hurt." She stated, looking over the injured trainer. There was a flash of light that Serena assumed was lightning, but then she noticed that the rain around them had ceased.

Turning around, she saw a large figure behind her. It stood on four legs and sported a massive mane. "Entei..." The Legendary Pokemon had released itself from its Pokeball, creating a barrier around them with its powerful heat. The rain was evaporating before it could touch the group. Get him to shelter. Serena nodded, grabbing the boy under his arms and dragging him through the sand. Finding a group of large palm trees, they took shelter there. "Now what?" She asked the Legendary Beast. We wait. 

[hr]

Rook froze with fear as he saw the shotgun pointed at him. Aerodactyl hovered in the air, waiting on her trainer's orders. Archeops had already flown to the ship in hopes of saving some of the sailors. Before they could react farther, a powerful psychic blast rippled through the air. Not enough to actually move the pair that were in the air, but had seemed to cause the man on the ground to stumble. "Quickly! Go!" Aerodactyl flapped powerfully in the air, putting distance between themselves and the beach. The rain had started to come down even harder and there was no way that the shotgun wielding maniac would be able to get a clear shot on them. He could only hope that whatever had released the psychic wave would be safe.

Flying through the air, Rook noticed a number of other Pokemon trying to help as well as two people. He couldn't focus much on that though because the ship was just about to completely clear the surface of the water, and then it would be lost to the depths. Taking a deep breath, he leapt off of Aerodactyl and plunged into the icy waters of Archanum Lake. Hitting the water, he nearly let go of the mighty breath he had taken because of its chilly temperatures, but managed to hold onto the precious oxygen. He did a full 360 in the water, searching for sailors. Spotting one, he swam over to it. On his way he caught glimpses of Carracosta and Kabutops as they rescued sailors and were bringing them up to the surface. As Rook got closer to the sinking ship, he realized that he had left out a crucial detail that could very well cost him his life. 

The drag from the ship was much greater than his own swimming capabilities. Getting to the stuck sailor would be no problem, it would be getting to the surface that would be the problem. Reaching the flailing member of Team Purity, Rook had exhausted nearly all of his oxygen supply and he gave a mighty tug on the man's arm. Pulling him free from the wreckage, Rook desperately began to paddle for the surface, but made no leeway. His eyes grew wide with panic and fear as the last bits of oxygen left his lungs. His mouth opened to bring in more air, but there was none to be had, He was drowning. 

There was a splash from above, but Rook barely noticed. He was too busy clinging onto life. He felt something sharp grab his leg and tug. Before he knew it, he was quickly ascending upward, and then his head broke the surface and he was danging upside down in the air, holding a struggling sailor in his grip. Rook coughed uncontrollably, clearing the water from his lungs. Once that had been done, he looked up. Archeops flapped desperately, trying to keep airborne with so much weight being carried in his claws. "Good boy!"

[hr]

Eon watched as his Eeveelutions assaulted the Legendary Dog. Executing a powerfully effective battle strategy, the three began to overwhelm the weakened Suicune. Of course the North Wind was holding its end of the fight, but Eon could tell it would quickly tire. Too better his mood, it seemed as if the psychic would not be nearly as much trouble as he had assumed. So far, he had shown no attempts to attack with his psychic powers and even seemed fearful by the situation. That's when things started to go bad. 

Seer was suddenly aided by an Alakazam that had appeared out of nowhere. The elderly-looking Pokemon seemed to be urging Seer to flee. Eon would be happy with that idea, having to worry about one less target, but it seemed as if Seer was protesting that idea. And that is where the problem came in. Sending out a Slowking to heal the Suicune as well as a Gallade to aide in the battle, Eon could suddenly see that the tables of the battle were going to shift. 

"Use Moonlight, Umbreon!" The dark Eeveelution's circles grew bright once again. Blades of white light cut through the dark clouds above, becoming distorted by the pelting rain. Due to the terrible conditions, the attack would not be able to help the Eeveelutions much, but it would give them an edge. The white beams of light struck the battling Eeveelutions, increasing their health slightly. As long as Umbreon could keep the attack going, their HP would steadily increase. 

Taking a pistol out of his jacket pocket, Eon readied to fire it at the psychic. If he could take Seer out, then maybe the battle would once again turn in his favor.

[hr]

The King was ushered back into his castle by a group of guards. They had escorted the King back to his home against his will, saying that the island was not safe for him with the dangerous storm coming in. Ayame followed the white cloaked King, her heels clicking on the shiny marble floors. "Ayame, cancel the rest of the battles for the day. They will have to be postponed due to all this commotion. I don't want any of the participants being hurt due to this conditions."

"Yes sir." Ayame said, tapping away at her tablet. Accessing the island's emergency announcement system, she began to make an announcement that could be heard throughout the island. "This is the Tournament of Legends' head of planning. I am sorry to announce that all further battles for the day are cancelled. A warning has been issued due to the dangerous storm overhead. Please stay in doors and away from windows. If you need assistance, offers are stationed in the lobby's of every hotel as well as in every Pokemon Center." Ayame tapped a button, placing the announcement on loop.

[hr]

Water began to fill the cage. The large creature's eyes were filled with anger. His time for escape was now. It would show them that he was not one to be messed with. It was time to escape this prison. Letting out a powerful roar, the Pokemon through himself against one of the walls. Again and again he rammed it before it finally gave way to the water on the other side. Rushing in to fill the space, the water flooded the cage. Swimming out of the gaping hole, the Pokemon escaped into the lake.

Paddling itself to shore, it noticed the form of huddled humans and several Pokemon. He could sense that they meant no harm. They were here to meet him, whether all of them knew it or not. Plodding up to their shivering forms, the Pokemon came into their view. His brother, Entei stood guard over the group of humans, eyeing him with suspicion. "It appears as if you are right brother. I cannot do this on my own. I need your help. The mighty Raikou needs a Guardian." 

“Where is Seer!? Tell me he’s-” So, this was Seer's Pokemon. How interesting. However, as much as it was, N.N didn't have time to use this knowledge to his advantage as the Espeon sensed a sinking ship from nearby. Apparently, it wanted to save them. How odd, because by the way it addressed them, it appeared that Seer, and to an extent the 'hero' Kaeden, were the only human it would actually accept. No matter. Shortly afterwards, its attention turned to him, and then to the musketeer-in-training. “Call the other Swords of Justice to help Keldeo . . . err . . . please?”

"I will do it." N.N replied with a nod, and took out his cellphone with slight begrudging at the device. Then he began to dial in Blake's number. Through him, he could contact Cobalion, and if his Unown's image was anything to go by, he had already discovered Terrakion's and possibly Virizion's owners.

Of course, he didn't say any of this out loud.

"Blake- yes, yes, this is N.N. How close are you to the beachside? As we speak, a ship is sinking in the storm and while several trainers seem to have rushed to the rescue, we may need the aid of the Swords of Justice to save them. Keldeo is already here. If you've found any of your comrades, Cobalion, bring them as well. Come quickly."

Once the Guardian replied, N.N switched off the phone and put it back into someplace within his clothes. Afterwards, he turned to Kaeden and Keldeo, while the Pikachu on his shoulder had taken a more serious look after sensing the sinking ship far off into the distance.

"No need to thank me." N.N stated, before reaching for his cloak and crown and then throwing them off. The crown hit the ground with a surprisingly loud 'thud!', lodging itself into the earth. They'd be impractical within a storm. Without the royal items, he looked a lot younger than he appeared to be before, and shorter somehow as well. "Now, let's go save some humans."

With that, his Pikachu jumped off his shoulder, and together they began running for the ship. If his Espeon was rushing there, then perhaps Seer might be heading there as well. While running, he began to trace the Unown letter for 'N' in midair multiple times, and one by one, these Unowns were dragged out of their realms and into his possession until there were five. An explanation would have to wait as he captured them within five corresponding Pokeballs, and had Urlugal return back into its Pokeball so he could carry it easier.

Finally, as he approached the water, he released two of these Unowns. They looked confused at first, but then they were contacted by N-1 who explained their circumstances, their job, and who they were working for. Upon hearing thus, they became obedient.

"Take me over there!" N.N commanded, leaping up into the air.

Following his order, the two Unowns let him grip onto their levitating bodies and carried him off into the storm. As he approached it, he quickly realized that it was a Team Purity ship. All the more to save it then.

Despite the high winds, heavy rain, and thick lightning, the psychic Pokemon somehow managed to get through it and dropped him onto the ship's deck. He landed safely on his feet, and then had the two Unowns return back into his Pokeballs before dropping into the water. Judging by the size of the ship, there were still several humans that needed to be saved. By now they were probably unconscious, but there was still a chance to resuscitate them.

Swimming deeper into the sunken ship's corridors and rooms while unaffected by anything inconvenient such as oxygen, he picked out several stuck bodies, none of them moving, but all of them still with some life in them, before dragging them all out and letting them float back up to the surface. Overall, he was underwater for a few minutes as he picked out as many bodies as possible. Not all of them could be saved, but as long as they still had a soul and a heart, they could still live.

Upon resurfacing himself, he went to work with saving the bodies, the storm having stopped. He was delayed as he had to spend his time carving Unown symbols into their skin so he could force out the water in their bodies and make them conscious again. All but one's lives had been saved. That last one was gone, and no amount of magic could save him. It was a harsh, harsh reality humans lived in.

Once it was done, he left them to drift in the water until they woke up as he left them to return to shore. Once the grunts woke up, they would probably start panicking before swimming to shore and then getting apprehended by the authorities.

Meanwhile, N.N couldn't help but notice that Raikou - the real Raikou - was paddling a distance in front of him, alongside an Entei someplace nearby. How peculiar.

Walking up the wet sand behind the Pokemon of Lightning, he adopted a blank look.

"Good morning." He greeted in a formal tone. "Long time no see, eh?"

Ice touched the light, the thick blackness evaporating around her, and the overpowering smell of heavy antiseptic filled her nose. Could one smell in their dreams? The blue-haired girl wasn't sure, but in the house of horrors known as her mind she wouldn't doubt it. 

With in this knew scene lay her beaten and bruised body on an operating table, Elias standing over her. She knew this memory, it always sickened her. It had been soon after Elias had unlocked there psychic potential. She shivered remembering the countless shots infused with strange chemicals and the numerous surgeries. 

It had been a test to see how well their immune systems worked as psychics, and at times Ice wished she had died during this test. Ice reached down to grip the her 8 year old self's hand, as if to comfort her for the horrors to come, though it just fazed right through as the memory continued on. 

"Papa, what are you going to do? What's going on?" Ice cringed, and nearly lost her lunch, remembering how she had thought of Elias as a father. She swallowed hard keeping the bile down... that time was long gone as if from a dream. The doctor only responded to her younger self with silence, and narrowed eyes. 

"Now Shaela this is going to sting a bit, but I know daddy's little girl can take it," The "good" doctor coddled, a sadistic smile played across his lips, and the younger Ice seemed to sink away.

"Papa your scaring meeeep!" The young girl yelp as the needle pierced her skin, and was then yanked out roughly, tears springing to her eyes. The restraints on the operating table released and the young Ice dropped to the floor, her sides already on fire. By now their was a constant stream of tears flowing down her eyes, as she screamed in pain. "Papa! Papa what's happening to me! Make it stop!" The little girl shrieked as loud as she could, with only answer being the cold thunk of the metal door. 

Moments later she was mercifully pulled from the nightmare, awakening due to Delcatty's angry words, which would only sound like hissing to anyone around her. Fully awake she jumped as she saw a man, but stilled herself realizing he seemed to be of no threat. 

"Get away you big weirdo! Leave Ice alone!" Delcatty hissed angrily from her lap, "I'll give you 'til the count of three, and if your not out of here I'll kick your butt myself!" Milotic seemed to be calm, but on closer inspection remained tense ready attack should the man pose a threat to her Trainer.

"Delcatty, please stop it," Ice whispered softly, "S-sir may I help you?" The man seemed to ignore her, and just kept staring, which is when Ice finally took notice of the storm brewing quickly around them. She began getting up, ready to run for shelter, when the man finally spoke. 

"Which Legendary Pokemon? Who is coming?" Ice replied alarmed at the man's strange behavior, "Sir, please say something!" Despite her efforts the man continued staring blankly into space. As the rain began coming down Ice grabbed the man's arm to try and get them both out of it. At first she couldn't move him, but she was eventually able to get him to start shuffling forward. 

Eventually they reached the Pokemon Center, soaking wet Ice pulled the man into one of the booths. "Sir, could you please explain what you meant out in the forest... I-I don't understand," Ice asked as they finally settled into their seats. 

There was a storm. It wasn't really that notable, but Areo felt like there was something important about it. Dragging his feet forward, he tried to walk, but found that he was stuck in his place. Why? Why was this happening to him, of all people? In utter frustration, the boy tried to reach for a Pokeball, but it was too far away. He was locked inside a nightmare of nonsense. The only way he could move forward was by shuffling his feet. Then, in an explosion of red light, a strangely angry Jolteon suddenly appeared before him and-

"JOLTE-!"

A large electrical shock suddenly coursed through Areo's veins.

"Aaaahhhh..." He groaned in pain, but then realized that he could speak again. He took a moment to wave his hand about in front of him, and then grinned brightly. He exclaimed, "Thanks, Jolteon!" Jumping up from a white bed - wait, bed...? - he patted the Eevolution. Its expression changed and it looked pleased with itself for having saved its master. "Alright, return."

After it returned back into its Pokeball, Areo's thoughts began to run clearly again, although he couldn't help but note that his head was throbbing heavily. So what was that nightmare all about this time? Unlike before, it hadn't made any sense. Then he looked around. Where was he? This looked to be a white room, with a window...okay, looking out of it, it appeared that he was still on the same island. But then why was he here? His question was answered as a young nurse entered the room.

As it turned out, he had dropped unconscious moments after Seer's amazing battle had ended, shortly before the gunshots were heard and a panic went throughout the island. He was found within the castle courtyard and had later been rushed straight into a Pokemon Center. After answering a few questions from the nurse, a police officer entered the room. Apparently, the police thought he was connected to the events somehow since he had fallen unconscious. All he could do was say he couldn't remember, and that he had no idea why he ended up blacking out.

It hadn't ever happened before. The nightmares were getting worse with each passing day, so it was surely connected to what had happened to him just now. He didn't tell this to the officer, however.

"Thank you for your time." The officer bid, before leaving the room.

With a sigh, Areo sat back onto the bed. Although he wanted to leave right now, there wasn't any point to it. The nurse had told him earlier that the tournament had been canceled for today. All these hectic events....it really did give him a headache. I'll probably be better tomorrow, he reassured himself. I can't let any of this get to my head.

Somewhere at the back of his mind, he also had an unshakable feeling that Ice was nearby, but ignored it. It was probably just his head acting up again. As much as he wanted to find her, he didn't want to run on false hope. He hadn't seen her yet at all during the tournament, so she might not have even come.

Clement Calvinson

Rhyperior was uncertain about the girl that rushed towards Clement, holding out his long, stone arms in defense of his master. Rocks began to form in his palms, preparing for an attack. Could she be trusted? What if she was a threat? What would the Master say if he let her through? Rhyperior's uncertainity reached its peak though, when the girl called out Clement's name, making him drop his guard slightly. Luckily, as well, as had he had his guard fully up, he might've launched an attack at the Legendary beast that appeared a moment later.

Entei. Lord of Volcanos and the Fire Beast. One of the most noble of pokémon, and brother to Clement's own Legend, Suicune. Not that it meant they could be trusted, but it meant Rhyperior didn't have much of a chance in the situation. Acknowledging the fact he was out mastered, Rhyperior bowed, nodding his head low and placing one fist onto the floor. This beast was one of royalty. It required respect.

As the girl lifted Clement from the ground and carried him away, Rhyperior followed with Togekiss in his arms, placing the pokémon beside her trainer as they waited underneath a palm tree. The burning voice of the Legendary Beast said nothing revealing about what they were doing there, and merely said to wait. Not that they had to wait long. Within moments, a second beast had joined them, a real version of what had shown itself at the tournament. Raikou, king of the Thunderstorm, at home within the current environment, no doubt. The three legendary beasts had made their appearance, probably a great and fearsome team, Rhyperior could tell.

So why was the atmosphere so tense between them?

Suicune

Suicune's call for help was answered, and the young psychic had disappointed the worrying care of his Alakazam in favour of helping the Legend. Suicune almost smiled in thanks, forgetting momentarily that the boy had shot his guardian. Of course, he didn't forget for long, and still lacked trust in the boy. But for the moment, he was an ally. An ally that seemed willing to risk for Suicune's sake, as evidence by the impaling of his hands by Jolteon's spikes as he removed the lightning fox from Suicune's back.

As the inpenetrable barrier formed around the ground, Suicune lowered his head to Seer's hand, a light aura covering the boy's palms as the blood flow slowed slightly, and any form of bacteria or poison that may have come from the injury was washed away. "It may not be healing, but it will prevent it from worsening." The beast explained, before turning to Eon and growling, though his eyes seemed calmer and began to glow slightly, calming his mind in preparation to attack. "I am well enough to get us away from here. But we should talk later. This man is dangerous, and we cannot deal with him alone." Suicune said, as Eon's Umbreon enveloped the other Eeveelutions in a healing light. "Return your pokémon. I can get us away, but we shall have only a moment. As soon as the protect falls, return them and climb upon my back." He then commanded.

As the protective field around the group began to fade, and Eon removed a pistol from his Jacket, Suicune's eye's glowed, and the rain that pelted the island soon turned to Ice, and began to swirl around them as a Blizzard. Eon's vision of the beast would be obscured, and his pokémon distracted by the most powerful of ice attacks. Taking his chance, Suicune dashed in the opposite direction, dashing across the surface of the water, confident that it was unlikely Eon could follow. He made his way quickly towards a small cave in the side of the main island, where they could rest for the moment as Suicune dropped the boy off of his back.

"I believe you, or your pokémon, have a lot of explaining to do." The beast asked, turning to face the boy, significantly calmer than he had been before. Perhaps it was the boy's sincerity, or his willingness to help, but something had helped the boy creep onto Suicune's good side.

"Hmm... I think Swords of Justice sounds better as a group name," Terra stated in an honest tone, "But apart from that, I'm in,"

Just then, her Dugtrio had popped up again, with a fainted N-shaped Pokemon resting on its forehand. It seemed to be a sound victory for Dugtrio and its mistress, but Terrakion? He wasn't so sure; he certainly didn't recognize the Unown, which could only mean that the one he would've recognized was still out there somewhere.

Did that mean that the Swords of Justice wouldn't even be able to formulate a plan without the enemy knowing about it?

When Rook had reached the surface with a Sailor in his grip, Silver looked down and asked, "Do you need help?" He promptly turned towards Espeon whilst dodging Cryogonal's attacks, and the Cryogonal wasn't going to make it easy for Silver. "Espeon, use Psychic to get Rook and the sailor safely onto the shore!" The sun pokemon nodded and proceeded to lift the 2 guys but not before a smirking Steve who got back on his feet after being hit in the back by another Espeon hitting him in the back took an opportunity to reply.

"That's it  make it an easy target Espeon." He said so sinisterly but also grabbing the attention of Silver. "You keep out of this you!" Of course such a comment had riled Steve up to reply to him. "If you value your friend's life, you'll do as I say, capiche?" Silver reluctantly nodded as he knew what a no nonsense man Steve was. A flashback triggered back to the fight in Ilex forest. Steve had a shotgun and was trying to shoot Silver to get him out of the way so that he could complete his mission without any distractions. However the vision became hazy at this point when Silver came to. Steve was ready to execute the next part of his plan. "Don't think I've forgotten about our little fight in Ilex Forest kid, and I reckon that the pokemon that dwelled there in your possession would love to come and save this ship, so do me a favour and sent it out or I'll kill your friend here.!"

Silver was standing at a crossroads at this point, not only does he have to dodge the constant barrage of Ice Beams but Steve had also threatened him to do as he says otherwise he'd kill Silver's new friend. Remembering what had happened last night where he was in the line of fire, Silver didn't want Rook to face the same fate, and so he reluctantly got out Celebi's pokeball. "Good. Cryogonal hold fire!" Steve mused as he was waiting for the Time Travel pokemon's appearance. "Okay Celebi come on out and help with the rescue!" As Celebi was released, it was surprised to see and old adversary as it had warned Silver about.

"Guardian confirmed, the legendary: Celebi. Owner: Silver." Steve spoke to his dictophone knowing he had accomplished a job well done. Steve couldn't be happier now that Celebi was in clear sight, but first he had to get Silver out of the way. "Accelgor use Double Team to surround that Salamence and then use Bug Buzz. Cryogonal, you keep up your assault too!" Accelgor wasted no time in approaching the kid and surrounding him followed by an echoing sound that was too much for Silver to handle, but this was merely a distraction technique as Steve had gotten out his capture launcher which would fire a net at the frightened Grass/Psychic type, but before  he pressed the trigger, Feraligatr had emerged from the water emptyhanded sadly, but charged at Steve with a Waterfall, toppling him and then breaking his weapons with Shadow Claw.

Blake smiled as he got Terra's cooperation, meaning all he needed to hear was Rivere's response. As he waited, he heard his phone go off. "One second." he said, as he took it out and answered it. "Hello?"

"Blake- yes, yes, this is N.N. How close are you to the beachside? As we speak, a ship is sinking in the storm and while several trainers seem to have rushed to the rescue, we may need the aid of the Swords of Justice to save them. Keldeo is already here. If you've found any of your comrades, Cobalion, bring them as well. Come quickly."

N.N?! Kaeden and Keldeo...already there. Wait.... he thought, as he hung up and put his phone away. It was like he knew I already found Terra...but how? Blake paused and looked at the Unown on the ground, pondering a moment whether that was his or not. That would have to wait...right now...

"I'm sorry to ask this, but Guardian of Terrakion...can you help me out?" Blake asked. "There's a ship sinking with several trainers rushing towards it...I think the Swords may need to save them. My friend who is the Guardian of Keldeo is already there. Will you be willing to help?"

I pose the same question to you, brother. Cobalion asked Terrakion. Prepared to return to action?

Archived