Team Fortress 2

Bull3tM0nk3y

It's interesting to see the various inputs needed for the sets, as they are completely random. For instance, all of them need a Strange Weapon as their last part on the list, and I've seen one that requires a Strange Conniver's Kunai. That's not too bad. However, I've seen another that requires a Strange Festive Sticky Launcher. Now, those are about 20 keys, so I imagine recipes like that won't be finished anytime soon.

Also, whatever cosmetic you make strange with it, it counts points you earn while wearing said item.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, you know how all the classes have a 'Show something off' as an unused taunt?
Heavy's, for example:
Heavy_show1.png?t=20111125023645
You know, now that I think about it, this would honestly be one of the better taunt in-game.
No, really, think about it. You just killed someone, so why not show off your Strange-Unusual-Festive-Minigun at the same time?
I mean, yes, you can see it from the kill-cam, but in that instance your looking at Heavy, not his weapon. See what I'm getting at?
Plus, Heavy's smug/trollish facial expression is just icing on the cake.
Just sayin', it would be neat if these were actually in-game, and didn't get scrapped.
Also Trade servers would be pretty funny... In context.

• 2 months later...

Archived