Team Fortress 2

Bull3tM0nk3y

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh damn, I used to be pretty okay with the Detonator (by that I mean I could just do things like get up the 2fort grate or jump across the middle area from battlement to battlement) but I definitely need to practice my jumps more now that I'm playing again.

So for the first time ever I've actually been seriously opening crates a bit. I built up a good amount of Steam Wallet funds by selling various cosmetics I didn't use anymore and have been funneling it into Gargoyle Cases. These sort of special events with limited time Unusual effects are worth lots of money. I'm basically gambling right now, but it's pretty fun. I used to do Unusual trading awhile ago, but that was with things like selling off low craft numbers (I remember when I crafted the #100 Cozy Camper and over the course of various trades it eventually became $40 in my Steam Wallet), I never actually dealt with opening crates for Unusuals.

I'm hoping to at least get lucky enough to get something like the Catastrophic Companions, that's going for about $38 on the market right now.

I'm hoping to at least get lucky enough to get something like the Catastrophic Companions, that's going for about $38 on the market right now.

BECAUSE IT'S A BUNCH OF funking CATS THAT CRAWL ALL OVER YOU; OF COURSE ITS WORTH A LOT =D

*ahem*

I did something similar, with trading stuff for keys/etc to get things-

I had obtained a CAPPER that way:

Steamworkshop_tf2_capper_import_thumb.jp

Despite being a Pistol reskin, it's a lot of fun because it shoots lasers/makes zappy sounds/etc

My load outs

Scout-Shortstop, Mad Milk, Sandman

Soldier-Black Box, Battalion's Backup, Disciplinary Action

Pyro-Flamethrower, Detonator, Backscratcher

Engineer-Rescue Ranger, stock pistol, Eureka Effect

Heavy-stock minigun, sandvich, Holiday Punch

Demoman-Loose Cannon, Sticky Bomb Launcher, Frying Pan

Sniper-Sydney Sleeper, Razorback, Tribalman's Shiv

Medic(Main class)-Overdose, Quick Fix, Ubersaw

Spy-Enforcer, Spycicle, Red Tape Recoder, Cloak and Dagger

Personal favourites:

Scout - Scattergun/Winger/Atomizer

Really fond of the air time you get off this. Soda Popper pushes this air time into effective flight.

Soldier - Stocket Launcher/Reserve Shooter/Escape Plan

Standard stuff.

Pyro - Degreaser/Scorch Shot/Powerjack

Standard all-rounder loadout. Scorch Shot is excellent at juggling people around like a long-range airblast.

Demo - Stock.

I don't Demo a lot.

Heavy - Minigun/Sandvich/GRU

Standard all-rounder loadout.

Engi - Rescue Ranger/Pistol/Jag

Love the Jag since the Gun Mettle update. Love seeing my things go up faster.

Medic - Stock Syringe/Stock Uber/Ubersaw

Standard all-rounder Medic loadout. I personally prefer using Stock Uber but if the situation demands it I change my mediguns around.

Sniper - Huntsman/Jarate/Bushwacka

I don't snipe a lot, but when I do, I have dodgy hitscan hit rates.

Spy - L'Etranger/Knife/Cloak & Dagger/Stock Sapper

I enjoy the L'Etranger getting me further places before I have to stop and/or decloak to charge the watch. RTR got nerfed a bit too hard to do significant work on its own.

I had a Festive Frontier Justice and Wrench back in the day, but I ended up selling them last time I stopped playing TF2. Since I've started playingI haven't actually played Engi any significant amount (I never played him much anyways) so I haven't bothered to get back Festives for him yet.

This looks fun. Been ages since I've played, but these are mine.

Scout: The Force-A-Nature, The Winger, The Wrap Assassin

Soldier: The Black Box, The Gunboats, The Escape Plan

Pyro: Rainblower (or The Phlogistinator), The Flare Gun, The Back Scratcher

DemomanL Grande Launcher, Stickybomb Launcher, The Claidheamh Mor

Heavy: The Huo-Long Heater, The Sandwich, Gloves of Running Urgently

Engineer: The Rescue Ranger, The Short Circuit, The Jag

Medic: The Blutsauger, The Quick-Fix, The Solemn Vow OR Crusader's Crossbow, Medi Gun, The Vita-Saw

Sniper: The Sydney Sleeper, The Cozy Camper, The Tribalman's Shiv

Spy: The Enforcer, The Spy-Cicle, The Dead Ringer, The Red-Tape Recorder

I used to play this to DEATH in Highschool and got super, super good at it. Of course, haven't played in a long time so I'm super rusty now. From what I remember, these were my loadouts:

Scout: Force-A-Nature, Bonk! Atomic Punch, Fan O' War

- Played Scout the second most. LOVED the stupid glitchy jumps you could do with the FaN that got you places only Rocket Jumpers can go. Coupled with the Fan O' War made for some disgusting damage close-range. Bonk! will always be incredibly useful.

Soldier: Cow Mangler or Beggar's Bazooka, Buff Banner, Escape Plan (RIP old Equalizer)

- Didn't play much Soldier, but I enjoyed those two rocket launchers.

Pyro: Back Burner, Scorch Shot, Maul (Homewreaker)

- I swear by the Butt Blaster. I swear by it. Maul helped Engineers; I was a team player :3

Demoman: Grenade Launcher, Chargin' Targe, Horseless Headless Horseman's Headtaker

- No excuse; I just liked to show off my big axe.

Heavy: Huo-Long Heater/Brass Beast/Tomislav, Sandvich, Fists of Steel

- Minigun choice was based on situations at hand. Brass Beast was for holing up with a dispenser, Tomislav was for running and gunning, and Heater was for everything else.

Engineer: Pomson 6000, Wrangler, Jag

- Jag built faster, Pomson made spy-hunting a dream, and Wrangler was incredible for utility.

Medic: LOLIDC

- Pretty much never played Medic.

SNIPER: Machina (overall best sniper)/Classic (for the lolz), Razorback, Shahanshah/Bushwacka

- Played Sniper the most by far. Weighed potential boosts vs. potential drawbacks, and the Machina gives the most for the least downsides. Hitman's Heatmaker was a close second because it can be awesome, but the lower bodyshot damage does hurt.

Spy: Diamondback, Knife, Cloak and Dagger, Sapper.

- Played a decent amount of spy, but overall I stuck with some simple loadouts with him. Can be fun, but in any server when I notice my team has 2 or more spies I know I'm wasting my time picking that class. Which is most of the time.

Archived