Team Fortress 2

Bull3tM0nk3y

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

STER, you are so silly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-i1RnFs6V0

But seriously... Market Gardener being able to crit, at that consistent rate, is just hilarious.
Furthermore, I like how the BASE Jumper still counts as a rocket jump, despite the fact you aren't technically jumping anymore. Regardless, Gardener BASE Jumps just look really damn funny.

I was playing yesterday and EVERYONE was screwing around with the parachute. Makes me want to give it a spin.

Do it =D
It's honestly one of the most fun things to mess around with in TF2
I'm already used to it's antics, since this server I go to has given everyone parachutes since, like, ever

Keep them.
Self-Aware Beauty Mark and mutated Milk are the only good ones, IMO.

I mean, Heavy's bread mits are cool, but they don't spawn a bread monster that eats the person you attack.
Snak Attack is neat, but I wish the bread was larger.

I kinda want to get back into it but at the same time I have limited time and would rather get back into CS:GO.

Of course I would also like to get into 3d modeling.  and maybe make a tf2 item and get in the game and make thousands of dollars

Of course I would also like to get into 3d modeling.  and maybe make a tf2 item and get in the game and make thousands of dollars

That sounds like something I'd like to get into. I just need the right program to do it.

That sounds like something I'd like to get into. I just need the right program to do it.

Blender is free.

Maya is 1K USD+

3DS Max is even more.

So basically, Blender.  It's really hard though.  It's a skill that requires dedication and lot's of hours of investment.  The main struggle in the beginning is getting used to the software itself.  It's not very noob-friendly. 

• 2 months later...

Archived