Team Fortress 2

Bull3tM0nk3y

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the tutorials to get a feel for the game. After that get in a game. You'll suck at first but you'll learn. Thats what happened to me.

Add to it, TF2 has an over-abundance of game modes(both Valve and Fan made), so your bound to find at some game/server/whatever your good at =D

• 2 weeks later...

TF2 has the best biweekly comic series of all comic series.

I know right!?
They JUST got to the Heavy, and now the Scout just became a (potential) millionaire.
So that just leaves... Engi or Medic for that mysterious guy at the end of part 1. Or at least, if they want to go that far.
And no, it's not Sniper either, since they said he went back home.

Well, at least we know why Soldier is insane/stupid. He never drank the bottled water. Though I still hope he neck snaps at least one person each issue.

I also like the continuity back from the blogpost about the RIFT promos: "Any time we have a tie-in promotion with another game, we'll send the TF mercs a package with all the new items in it (except Heavy, who lives in some remote log mansion in the Dzhugdzhur Mountains. We just mail it to the nearest Siberian town, and they dogsled it up to him eventually)."

The whole trial was utterly ridiculous and nonsensical, I loved it. If it were anything but TF2, I would've considered it a copout.

Well, at least we know why Soldier is insane/stupid. He never drank the bottled water. Though I still hope he neck snaps at least one person each issue.

Personally, I would like to see Scout's face, then Spy's face, with regards to Soldier killing Tom Jones.
I mean... Scout's life savings is Tom memorabilia, then spontaneously Soldier kills Tom, ergo, Scout's junk is now worth a lot and he doesn't even realize it.

SO~
I went and bought myself a Naughty Key to go with my Naughty Crate- Got a Festive Gloves of Running Urgently.
Which means my Heavy has a Festive Minigun, a Festive Sandvich, and Festive Gloves of Running Urgently-
I HAVE A FESTIVE LOADOUT FOR MY HEAVY. GET ON MY LEVEL.
That aside, though, my stocking had a Name Tag, Description Tag, Tour of Duty Ticket, Gift-a-Pult, Mad Milk... and I forget what the Sniper got.
But anyway.... Headgear and Misc slots are now gone. It's just 3 'Cosmetic' slots. AKA, you can put any hat/misc in any slot, but still having to abide by potentially colliding items. Personally, I think this is really cool. Mostly for the fact it now lets you mix and match your stuff on a deeper level.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine is a tie between Spy/Sniper

Speaking of Sniper...
I was goofing around as him at a payload server- I came to the conclusion Sniper is the most mindless class possible.
Like, really, you don't even need to do anything to play as him, except shoot the target in the head, or be the first person to click the mouse if your aiming at another Sniper. Really, you don't even need to put effort into trying to hide or anything; Just casually walk up to everything -> Shoot heads -> Throw piss -> ???? -> profit

Also, Sniper is good for derping around, because of that.
(Srsly, I don't even main Sniper, let alone use him, and yet, I had one of the top scores)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been playing TF2 for a while now but I haven't seriously gotten into it until about a week ago. It's a brilliant game with tons of customization and uniqueness that makes it really cool. Playerbase can be a bit annoying but every game has a partially annoying fanbase.

My favourite class is Pyro, simply because of the fact I like fire/damage over time and that the Scorch Shot is just such a trollzy weapon. Soldier is a close second because of the utility and general simple yet effective strategies. I still can't rocket jump to save my life though.

You actually CAN tone down the graphics to hopefully make it run easier.
As for Rocket Jumps, it's easier then you think:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm4e7ZgChSo

All you are doing is just using rockets to propel yourself.
To get a basic understanding of how it works, just jump in-game and shoot a rocket at your feet at the same time; See what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived